Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 4. (Read 6002 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

many coins that fail by using waves and hopefully this coin is not one of them

waves coin is cancelled, was meant to be another option for trading...but too much confusion so nevermind it.

proceed as normal and use wallet and staked coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

many coins that fail by using waves and hopefully this coin is not one of them
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Airdrop 1K coins received, thank you.
Is the airdrop still open? Are there available exchanges for BitcoinStake? As I know, EuroStake has been listed on exchange, its a good news for BitcoinStake simply because both of them created by the same group of developers. Thank you all in advance for your help.
Really? Would you mind giving me links to the news about EuroStake be listed on exchanges? It would be highly appreciated.

yes EuroStake is listed on exchanges.  All the stakes from me are listed on exchanges now...just check the corresponding ANN thread. everything is posted on front page.
Activity: 40
Is the airdrop still open? Are there available exchanges for BitcoinStake? As I know, EuroStake has been listed on exchange, its a good news for BitcoinStake simply because both of them created by the same group of developers. Thank you all in advance for your help.
Really? Would you mind giving me links to the news about EuroStake be listed on exchanges? It would be highly appreciated.
Activity: 43
Coin swap is the future.. Joined airdrop..

there is no coin swap.  BCS on waves has been cancelled, too much confusion.  Everything else stays same, as if nothing happened.  Coins in wallet and staking still same

So the waves BCS we got is no longer valid? Is there an announcement about this somewhere to clear up the confusion? So if this is correct the original wallet i have with my BCS in it is the one being used again? If so i will start staking again.

the wallet staking was always used...nothing changed....the waves token platform was meant to be another option for trading....but considering people thought this was a coin swap....this is not the case.

just pretend the waves was never created and use the coins as normal...staking in your wallet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108

there is no coin swap.  BCS on waves has been cancelled, too much confusion.  Everything else stays same, as if nothing happened.  Coins in wallet and staking still same

So the waves BCS we got is no longer valid? Is there an announcement about this somewhere to clear up the confusion? So if this is correct the original wallet i have with my BCS in it is the one being used again? If so i will start staking again.
Activity: 28

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
how's this project developing? I'm still holding my coins received from the airdrop.

we are running social media campaign for coin.

otherwise just hold and stake your coins...and tell people to get their airdrop before it closes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
how's this project developing? I'm still holding my coins received from the airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

Send you my adress for bcs token on waves. I was part of the airdrop.
What happen to the original coin blockchain? Do you still support it or it is dead? Wink

Too much confusion...decided to delete the Waves tokens and forget about it.
proceed as normal as this never happened.  Everything stays same, in wallet and staking.

Ok, thank you dev for this information. I think this is a good decision and the best for this coin. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Could you please explain to me why you swap this coin to Waves DEX?

I really don't get it. I mean this ia staking coin and you swap it to a non staking chain? Could you please explain that to me?

What happen to the original coin blockchain? Do you still support it or it is dead? Wink

Too much confusion...decided to delete the Waves tokens and forget about it.

proceed as normal as this never happened.  Everything stays same, in wallet and staking.
BitcoinStake is now issued on Waves Platform.  This allows the coin to trade on the DEX Exchange.  Everyone who received airdrops will get the corresponding BCS amount on Waves.  Please note DEX platform does not stake.  PM Me with your waves address to get the airdrop.

How To Get/Trade BitcoinStake on Waves?

1) Create a wallet on Waves at: https://waveswallet.io/
2) There is an address at the top of the browser, after wallet creation.
3) PM me that waves address for airdrop.
4) To buy/sell BitcoinStake, click on third icon (Waves Decentralized Exchange)
5) Type in BitcoinStake.
6) Verify BitcoinStake Waves Token ID (CqdtbG7Luj2wecKaAFEg5cfkUxRJWR5RSQ9sy49ZNttN)
7) Buy/Sell

the coin on waves has no impact on original coin blockchain...it's just another token that's on DEX, separate from wallet staking coins.
I bought some BCS and can confirm also fpex wallet works. I just wish this would have lasted till i was no longer a newbie almost there
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
BitcoinStake is now issued on Waves Platform.  This allows the coin to trade on the DEX Exchange.  Everyone who received airdrops will get the corresponding BCS amount on Waves.  Please note DEX platform does not stake.  PM Me with your waves address to get the airdrop.

How To Get/Trade BitcoinStake on Waves?

1) Create a wallet on Waves at: https://waveswallet.io/
2) There is an address at the top of the browser, after wallet creation.
3) PM me that waves address for airdrop.
4) To buy/sell BitcoinStake, click on third icon (Waves Decentralized Exchange)
5) Type in BitcoinStake.
6) Verify BitcoinStake Waves Token ID (CqdtbG7Luj2wecKaAFEg5cfkUxRJWR5RSQ9sy49ZNttN)
7) Buy/Sell

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Thank you for airdropping coins so fast!
Now will stake them Smiley
And thank you for announcement update
Pages:
Jump to: