Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] BitcoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 6. (Read 6002 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
BitcoinStake is now issued on Waves Platform.  This allows the coin to trade on the DEX Exchange.  Everyone who received airdrops will get the corresponding BCS amount on Waves.  Please note DEX platform does not stake.  PM Me with your waves address to get the airdrop.

How To Get/Trade BitcoinStake on Waves?

1) Create a wallet on Waves at: https://waveswallet.io/
2) There is an address at the top of the browser, after wallet creation.
3) PM me that waves address for airdrop.
4) To buy/sell BitcoinStake, click on third icon (Waves Decentralized Exchange)
5) Type in BitcoinStake.
6) Verify BitcoinStake Waves Token ID (CqdtbG7Luj2wecKaAFEg5cfkUxRJWR5RSQ9sy49ZNttN)
7) Buy/Sell
Activity: 1
Looks good project. I would like to join the airdrop. Are there opportunities for brand new account? Thanks dev
Me too ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I newbie ..how to download wallet ..my defender block found threats

use a virtual machine.

or create an account at coinsmarkets, and create a deposit address.

sir wher is your dashstake thread ?? iam unable to find it  Grin

use a virtual machine.

or create an account at coinsmarkets, and create a deposit address.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Activity: 26
Hey guys. Do not laugh .. but how do I share this page at facebook. How does this work ?   Grin

Just copy the url address at the top than go to your facebook post and paste it. Il'l do it for you if you want but i am going to have one laugh. (lol) ok got that out of my system. here copy and paste this : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpos-bitcoinstake-100-free-airdrop-distribution-2313203

you guys are terrible Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Hey guys. Do not laugh .. but how do I share this page at facebook. How does this work ?   Grin

Just copy the url address at the top than go to your facebook post and paste it. Il'l do it for you if you want but i am going to have one laugh. (lol) ok got that out of my system. here copy and paste this : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpos-bitcoinstake-100-free-airdrop-distribution-2313203
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Why the old thread was deleted, is to wait until after the end of the distribution of coins out?

I could not update the ANN, kept saying database error.  there is a link to read the old thread if you want.

A very weird bug which I honestly never encountered in this forum. You could have tried to reach out to an admin about that.
Why the old thread was deleted, is to wait until after the end of the distribution of coins out?

I could not update the ANN, kept saying database error.  there is a link to read the old thread if you want.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Thank you I received 100 coins for facebook sharing of this ANN
Activity: 28
Airdrop is really nice. Anyone knows when to expect spanish whitepaper?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
So basically, this is a PoS copy of bitcoin?

Seems like you guys have just caught up to the recent e-coin hype but changed it slightly. Have you ever thought about the fact that if PoS coins were going to become mainstream then the first PoS coin(PPC) would have blew up?

Whole project doesn't make sense to me. But at least it's an airdrop.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Looks good project. I would like to join the airdrop. Are there opportunities for brand new account? Thanks dev
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
500/100.000= 0.005  Huh i think it very very low ..
Activity: 11
Activity: 55
 Kiss i new
no airdrop Cry Cry
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
No newbies...
How are we going to go up in rank when everyone discriminates...I don't think its fair  Huh 
wow
we have second exchange , this is good news , bcs will pump very soon .

it's better to start low and organically grow over time, then to have it pumped and dumped soon after.

airdrop will end soon, that will change things.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
I've been staking the airdrop I received and the wallet is very stable and with good connection. Excellent work dev!
Pages:
Jump to: