Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] DashStake - Pre Launch! Masternode - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 2. (Read 10295 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
Where I can get more information about this project? roadmap? and also where to start to become masternode?

It's most likely dead. At least my wallet does not find any peers and therefore cannot sync or stake.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have a programmer working on this. Be patient.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
Where I can get more information about this project? roadmap? and also where to start to become masternode?

It's most likely dead. At least my wallet does not find any peers and therefore cannot sync or stake.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Thanks
Activity: 56
What is the key idea of the project?
Activity: 14
I think project has great future, idea sounds cool. Looking forward to ICO
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
My question is why use masternodes at all? Are they going to be repaired? Dash's nodes are a way of generating coins that gives a false sense of security while actually providing the opposite. Last time I checked they had disabled those because of this. Masternodes do not provide a level of anonymity that was promised and is easily defeatable. that is one reason it was removed. And if the Devs here can actually fix this (I think it's not even possible due to the entire premise being flawed) then they should be able to get a bounty from Dash.

that's true....I am not a big fan of Masternodes myself...but community wants it.

are you saying to launch dashstake without masternodes? lul...

Dash launched without masternodes. Smiley

I was there.
Activity: 28
My question is why use masternodes at all? Are they going to be repaired? Dash's nodes are a way of generating coins that gives a false sense of security while actually providing the opposite. Last time I checked they had disabled those because of this. Masternodes do not provide a level of anonymity that was promised and is easily defeatable. that is one reason it was removed. And if the Devs here can actually fix this (I think it's not even possible due to the entire premise being flawed) then they should be able to get a bounty from Dash.

that's true....I am not a big fan of Masternodes myself...but community wants it.

are you saying to launch dashstake without masternodes? lul...
Activity: 151
the idea of DashStake looks great! I will follow the project for a while
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
seems the project is dead !!!

Kind of... The project is paused to give time to the dev to correct the issues and come up with a working wallet... It might happen later, might not, we will see.. He has several other projects as well, you are free to join.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
still wait for MN run. and need more community
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
hi dev,
What should I do in order to join the airdrop for DashStake? I would like to join it, it looks like very promising one. Do you have plans for listing DashStake on exchanges? Thanks

Am not sure, but I think the airdrop campaign is paused for a moment because they are creating a new wallet for holding DashStake.
Activity: 170
hi dev,
What should I do in order to join the airdrop for DashStake? I would like to join it, it looks like very promising one. Do you have plans for listing DashStake on exchanges? Thanks
Activity: 365
I think it's no use blind imitation, needs to have its own characteristics, the success of the DASH is not accidental, it has accumulated a large number of users to use it, so I think DashStake should have its own plan to attract people.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
seems the project is dead !!!
Activity: 121
Be Positive Always!
Is  the Airdrop still open? Can't seem to land on the right post to find the link to the same.
Community help in this regard would be much appreciated.
Would love to own a Masternode .
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
It looks like interesting.Masternode and airdrop!How to join airdrop?Did i miss the airdrop?
Activity: 154
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
any news on this ?

None that I can share waiting to hear back from my programmer...
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
I wonder how many coins will I have from 1 MN daily?

Most probably nothing as the project doesn't look like an alive one. Join the dev's any other projects, they looks OK.
Pages:
Jump to: