Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] DashStake - Pre Launch! Masternode - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 5. (Read 10295 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I don't understand what you need to do in order to get a coin?

The way I understand it is:

-The old wallet and the airdrop for that wallet are gone now due to wallet being incompatible.
-Now we are waiting for new wallets and when they arrive, the new airdrop will again takeoff.

I agree with you, I think the same!Let's wait for news!
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

The way I understand it is:

-The old wallet and the airdrop for that wallet are gone now due to wallet being incompatible.
-Now we are waiting for new wallets and when they arrive, the new airdrop will again takeoff.

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
When airdrop will start sir?
Activity: 126
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
can we start to the next step ?
it had been a week and seems like it's not ready yet,
we're only receiving an airdrop for 10 dash,but we still did not have any development.
still watching this project,like i did with your other projects
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Im still highly confused as i PM'd my addy very shortly after this ANN thread was opened.. I have yet to receive any 10 DHS or anything at all... Pretty poor to be one of the first and be missed for the airdrop... New wallet "coming"... Not having any hopes for this project at all so far as the way its been run/running.
Activity: 442
I thought the new wallet will be available by now. Perhaps working on it. Will wait.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Do I have to reapply for the airdrop when the new wallet is ready or are people already counted in if they applied for the airdrop some days ago?
Activity: 96
Activity: 86
Oh No,,Miss promissing project again, Good job dev
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
The airdrop is already finished? There will be more airdrop or we will have to wait to get coins in an exchange?
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
I have received 10 DHS.
Will follow up on this project. I also participate in bitcoinstake and litecoinstake.
Thanks a lot.

Where is the link for wallet download sir?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
how can i join the airdrop?
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
DashStake airdrop completed? Why will only this one have masternodes? Was the wallet that had a virus corrected? I'd like to join, but apparently there are limitations, I hope it will be solved! At the moment I only have BCS and LCS. Smiley
Activity: 196
Will we have another round of aidrop? Thanks.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Where is the link to new wallet
Since the old wallet is uncompatible with masternodes implementation
Thank you
Activity: 210
I wanna translate it to korean.
Activity: 66
40% premine ?
no important ,  premine 90% but if dev have plan , roadmap and more information , i believe this project will success  .
Pages:
Jump to: