Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] EuroStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 13. (Read 12077 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I think I understand now.

Sync Wallet and then pm dev "eurostake" yah ?

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Can someone help me please.

How can I receive airdrop.

can you please tell me steps.

for example :

1) First I will download the Wallet from the link on the first page from Dev ?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
God take, God give.
installed wallet, syncing done and waiting for coins now.n Thanks.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I was interested in the airdrop.but when I tried to scan the URL I found https://imgur.com/a/yHGZ5
scan link: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/71216ea7e98991af2c7f6226d581d2ba513e14cc585f8e8d0f6cf04bf112f755/analysis/ is it safe to use this wallet??

wallets usually trigger a false positive...it's discussed in the forum threads.

just use a virtual machine if you can, you don't need to trust anybody.

or just don't install it, simple.
Activity: 28
Dev, since you're doing all the same airdrops, not why just "ONE" registration form so that everyone who has joined the previous airdrops can join the new ones. It's up to like 5 forms already.  Undecided

because not everybody wants to join all the airdrops (although i'm flattered if they do).

This ensures everybody only gets what they want, and prevent spam on their end.

Lol, then make a special airdrop form for all your projects. I'll join everyone. I'm all into airdrops. I've put a down payment on a house because of airdrops.  Grin

then simply just PM on each one....does not take long Smiley

I'm glad you benefitted and enjoyed airdrops.  We are working hard on each coin each day...with all our supporters and stakeholders.

I am very curious why the author out of the stake series of projects? So much, but also concentrated together at the same time outbreak?

We launched so you guys and myself, and start staking early while we work on it....developments take time.

In a year from now, nobody's gonna notice and the stakeholders who believed and joined, already staked a substantial amount.

Some things just take time...and this is certainly true in crypto and coin development.
Activity: 184
Merit: 101
if you need help , drop me a pm
any games to play with this coin yet??
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I am very curious why the author out of the stake series of projects? So much, but also concentrated together at the same time outbreak?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
What is the current situation? Is the token already distributed? Also intend to carry out the second round? The project was discussed very hot in the discussion group
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Dev, since you're doing all the same airdrops, not why just "ONE" registration form so that everyone who has joined the previous airdrops can join the new ones. It's up to like 5 forms already.  Undecided

because not everybody wants to join all the airdrops (although i'm flattered if they do).

Lol, then make a special airdrop form for all your projects. I'll join everyone. I'm all into airdrops. I've put a down payment on a house because of airdrops.  Grin
Activity: 42
Dev, since you're doing all the same airdrops, not why just "ONE" registration form so that everyone who has joined the previous airdrops can join the new ones. It's up to like 5 forms already.  Undecided

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 28
Newbie cannot take part, so bad

yes, newbie accounts are allowed now, only if you have created the account before thread date. (to prevent spam).
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
I joined. My rank will move to jr member the 24.  Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
bad for me too i'm a noob

" i don't know if there is the activity or posting to level up my newbie but my activity  don't move .."
Activity: 826
Merit: 107
Rento || Global Sharing App
join airdrop and sent PM
Activity: 50
Newbie cannot take part, so bad
Activity: 616
Merit: 749
i joined the airdrop and waiting my coins receive  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I received the EUR coin airdrop in my wallet.
Hope it succeeds with the other coinstakes.
Thanks a lot, dev.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 43
join airdrop and already sent wallet address by PM
Pages:
Jump to: