Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] EuroStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 12. (Read 12077 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I tried to claim Eurostake, but never received any coins. Why?
Activity: 74
God take, God give.
I was interested in the airdrop.but when I tried to scan the URL I found https://imgur.com/a/yHGZ5
scan link: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/71216ea7e98991af2c7f6226d581d2ba513e14cc585f8e8d0f6cf04bf112f755/analysis/ is it safe to use this wallet??

well, no attacks on my system, yet.

on the other hand, there is nothing to win with installing this wallet, so far by now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
wish i was able to participate.  I always dislike that I have to have been active here, even though I am active in the community on discord/telegram.  Dev's please take note of this on future projects so that you arent limiting an airdrop to only part of the coin community

I do make exceptions...but I can generally tell which accounts are spammed, so its a judgement call.  But Jr.s and up guaranteed a spot.
Where do you want eurostake to be listed? I want to trade it as soon as possible and want to see the development of this coin. You created a lot of kind of stakes but what are your main goals in your coin? Can you guarantee to us that it will pump not to dump? I'll support all your *****stakes but I need an assurance. Thank you!

Of course we all want things right away, right now.  We just launched, so be patient, the exchanges will come.

I can't guarantee anything, I can only speak for myself...and I cannot control what others do.

This is not a get rich quick scheme, or a pump and dump...several of the coins has reached exchanges, and I have not dumped a single coin. You can verify it on the spreadsheet with the Dev addresses.

People who want exchanges ASAP only want to dump their free coins...to make a quick buck.

All these coins are given to you for free, so you have not lost anything anyways...so what are you worried about?
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
wish i was able to participate.  I always dislike that I have to have been active here, even though I am active in the community on discord/telegram.  Dev's please take note of this on future projects so that you arent limiting an airdrop to only part of the coin community

I do make exceptions...but I can generally tell which accounts are spammed, so its a judgement call.  But Jr.s and up guaranteed a spot.
Where do you want eurostake to be listed? I want to trade it as soon as possible and want to see the development of this coin. You created a lot of kind of stakes but what are your main goals in your coin? Can you guarantee to us that it will pump not to dump? I'll support all your *****stakes but I need an assurance. Thank you!
-Same Dev as BitcoinStake & BitcoinCashStake & LitecoinStake & DashStake

**Those that received USDStake Airdrop do not qualify for EuroStake**

why this guys create so many coin like this using blackcoin wallet ? that is meaningless

99% of alt coins on the market are modified or forked versions of bitcoin and its derivatives.

It may be meaningless to you, so don't worry about it.  If people want to join, it's none of your concern.
wish i was able to participate.  I always dislike that I have to have been active here, even though I am active in the community on discord/telegram.  Dev's please take note of this on future projects so that you arent limiting an airdrop to only part of the coin community

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
-Same Dev as BitcoinStake & BitcoinCashStake & LitecoinStake & DashStake

**Those that received USDStake Airdrop do not qualify for EuroStake**

why this guys create so many coin like this using blackcoin wallet ? that is meaningless
Activity: 5
Activity: 110
Why newbie can't participate?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I am still waiting for the airdrop. What is that raspiabian download?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Activity: 13
Airdrop received. Thank you.
Activity: 85
And what's in the wallet

eGambit                            malicious_confidence_91%                           20171023
Kaspersky                            not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.iiru   20171022
ZoneAlarm by Check Point    not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.iiru   20171023
COPY Virustotal
Activity: 65
I missed the first go of this coin, glad it returned. 

Downloaded the wallet and PM the Dev.
Activity: 98
I joined the airdrop and also PM the Dev.  Looking forward to receiving some tokens.

Thank you.
Activity: 39
Great

I'm in thanks Dev
Activity: 14
WOW, thanks, coin received
Activity: 37
joined the airdrop 10 minuts ago already got the coins that was fast good luck with the project and thank you
Activity: 30
Received the airdrop in less than 15 minutes, thanks and good luck with the project!
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Waow Dev !  That was fast. Already Received my airdrp  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: