Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] EuroStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 2. (Read 12077 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 101
WTS 1M PM Grin
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
ScamCoin but at least no body lost their feat or the Ethers  Undecided
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
So if Eurostake is abandoned by the dev then I am sure his other projects like Bitcoinstake and Litecoinstake are abandoned too. Sheesh!

Yea I am hearing just crickets  Roll Eyes
No news
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
So if Eurostake is abandoned by the dev then I am sure his other projects like Bitcoinstake and Litecoinstake are abandoned too. Sheesh!
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest

What the hell are you talking about?

look like bot post for boost rank.
Activity: 434
t seems that this was no more than another shitcoin that is worthless, the dev came out the play well as with other of his shitcoins, in the end thank God that in the crypto world there are very good and great projects to follow.

I agree with you. I think that is the same developer as many others with an analogous name. I have some of them but as you said, the project seems to be abandoned. I will hold them ,just in case....
Activity: 392
t seems that this was no more than another shitcoin that is worthless, the dev came out the play well as with other of his shitcoins, in the end thank God that in the crypto world there are very good and great projects to follow.
Activity: 131
Blockchain based interface to the physical world
I received every day eurostakes but 90% were rejected, I closed it, it is obvious from the beginning it was a scheme, fortunately, there are so many other nice projects out there.
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
wallet no sync long time) 
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
How to can i get airdrop? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Airdrop ended for a long time ago, and the project seems to be abandoned.

Why do people keep resurrecting long dead threads...

people do not read here. they just write so they can quickly get higher. if you did not have to write here not so many unimportant things would be posted. maybe people are just too stupid to understand it. I turn off the light here now. the thread is dead  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Why do people keep resurrecting long dead threads...
Activity: 60
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I just wonder who is buying all these coins the last two days. Yesterday and today millions of coins were gobbled up at 0.000000001 Bitcoin. Dev who will pop up again for a few posts to pump the coin and make a few extra bugs (to spend during holiday season)? Just checked and see exactly the same pattern at USDStake.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
Another project abandoned. It would help the effort by the dev expand this project but it looks like it's over. At https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-EUR.htm, the sale is 0.000000001 which is minimum.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest

It is his hobby to say like that, he said the same thing at some other projects but I'm sure he said like that randomly without looking at the fact about the projects.

Anybody want Eurostake??

Give it to warnlewdster, seems that he needs it very much LOL.
Activity: 294
dev has reached his goal of bringing the coin to the exchange
 good night sleep with this amount of money
whale Grin
Activity: 57

Activity: 41
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Anybody want Eurostake??
Pages:
Jump to: