Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] EuroStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 7. (Read 12077 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Has been listed on exchange.its nice. I got some coins
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

huh which exchange ??

It's on coinsmarkets.com at https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-EUR.htm, but remember, that exchange has 9 decimals, so the buying order you see is not 1 satoshi but 0.1  Smiley

thx for the warning, but i see it, i will not go to that exchange soon....

ill wait ( and in between staken it Smiley  ) till a decent exchange comes by Smiley

One good thing about that exchange is that your deposited coins are staking there 24/7.

really ?? wow , and you get your own stakes Huh with every(pos) coin you get your stake Huh

Wel, I have 500000 EUR there for 24h now and I earned additional 4 coins so far.

From their website:

Why it is better to stake your coin in coinsmarkets ?
1) - You will generate more staking coins with us , Since u are not only getting stake coins according to own balance but also coins from our wallets made from DEV giveaway ,fees and transaction fees .
2) - You will keep generating stake coins even if your coins are in order , Ability to trade and stake at the same time .
3) - Some coins require that you keep your wallet open in order to generate stake , Our wallet is always online 24/7.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Finally, EuroStake listed on exchange. It's very nice. One day, EuroStake can reach real 1 Euro. Thanks God.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

huh which exchange ??

It's on coinsmarkets.com at https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-EUR.htm, but remember, that exchange has 9 decimals, so the buying order you see is not 1 satoshi but 0.1  Smiley

ill wait ( and in between staken it Smiley  ) till a decent exchange comes by Smiley

One good thing about that exchange is that your deposited coins are staking there 24/7.

really ?? wow , and you get your own stakes Huh with every(pos) coin you get your stake Huh

huh which exchange ??

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

Do you think there's a chance of that? Genuinely curious, not being sarcastic now (for a change, haha)

huh which exchange ??

huh which exchange ??

It's on coinsmarkets.com at https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-EUR.htm, but remember, that exchange has 9 decimals, so the buying order you see is not 1 satoshi but 0.1  Smiley
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Received the airdrop, thanks. That "exchange" is a joke though...

huh which exchange ??
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Dev, where is your team?
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
I have got 1millions eurostake...if 1 coins reaches 1000 satoshies,then that could make me rich Grin

Well when will this coin enter more reputable exchange like novaexchange etc.
that was quick,

Free Airdrop Distribution EuroStake received. Thank you dev.

lets see how far this will go....

Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Free Airdrop Distribution EuroStake received. Thank you.
Activity: 518
EuroStake coin have been received. Thanks Dev.
Activity: 101
i like this project. but i can joined airdrop. because i still newbie.
Activity: 107
how many percentage of staking EuroStake each day?
Activity: 68
Received airdrop! Thank dev
Activity: 691
Thanks Dev. I confirm have received EUR Coin.
Activity: 26
Looks like Team Euro Purple is winning against Team USD Green.
Are you serious? What I know is both coins were created by the same team of developers, hence no-team wins here ^^

just a metaphor on which is in more demand...yea doesn't matter, many free airdrops slots still available anyways
Pages:
Jump to: