Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] KurdCoin - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 3. (Read 6525 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
feel like I miss this airdrop. hope your guys will be success and have many airdrop round in the future
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Dev you have written that the purse will be awarded 100,000 coins at Bitcointalk rank. As you have written 100000 for the social network. I only got 100000 but sent you and Bitcointalk rank and your social network.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Someone should tell the guys at coinsmarkets to add this coin, too. Considering all the crappy coins they take up, they surely would take this fine coin as well.
Activity: 67
Windows wallet working fine, staking well.  Smiley
Dev, the faucet doesnt seem to work. Can you check, please?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
" 6) Compile wallet for Raspberry Pi (wating confrmaton, please test https://mega.nz/#!9VRHWLLI!cqQjzHxiF64ll5PSxrORqnfm4bxwW0To8gwM-78kr1I and reply if wallet is working) "

i confirm all is working on this file, And thanks dev,for providing support for the RPI
Activity: 113
Developers: Hello, Congratulations, to create such a great project, in fact, I am sorry, didn't catch the airdrop,
such a good project did not let me catch up, I feel very sad, hope that the developers can give a chance to me,
 send me some money, I will continue to focus on this project,
 pay attention to your project the development of dynamic and from multiple sources, hope you can give me a chance!
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Too late for the airdrop? Will there be another round coming up soon?
Activity: 66
i want to participate, this airdrop still available or over ?
So, it seems like 100 people airdrop only. But dev did not mention it clearly, even no announcement about airdrop done... Too bad!

the airdrop ended because the dev realized how much WORK it takes to run an airdrop...he's probably swamped with PM's and just doesn't have the time.
bah next time he can think it before
Dev, do the proceeds of this coin go towards helping the kurds fight against the occupiers in their territories? I sincerely hope so. Fascist, brainwashing, racist regimes like Turkey need all resistance available.
the state does not look at us.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So, it seems like 100 people airdrop only. But dev did not mention it clearly, even no announcement about airdrop done... Too bad!

the airdrop ended because the dev realized how much WORK it takes to run an airdrop...he's probably swamped with PM's and just doesn't have the time.
Activity: 74
which exchange will the coin be added?
Activity: 866
I have not received a coin .. in a written spreadsheet error address was not valid.. please check PM and please correct it.. thanks
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
Is airdrop a gift for participation in some project? I cant understand. Sorry for offtop.

Well if want to participate, your efforts will be appreciated of course and for sure rewarded, but, no it is just instead of inviting people to POW mining, we just give it away, so you can start POS minting.

Airdrop still open? reply my post for info detile sir
I hope stake in wallet  Smiley
thank you
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
when will the coin be on an exchange platform ?
Activity: 224
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX
Activity: 365
I seem to miss out on this project, although I PM DEV, but just updated the information, the airdrop is over, too sad.
Activity: 462
Joined it, I hope everything is beautiful.
Pages:
Jump to: