Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] KurdCoin - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 6. (Read 6525 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 103
I am interested in this airdrop. I will try to participate in this airdrop. Hopefully this project really sunguh about the coin itu.saya will download wallet and will send PM to you.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
PM send
Good luck dev Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
My wallet cannot sync. How to fix it?

copied kurdcoin.conf to KurdCoin folder in (C:\Users\PC_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\) is not working.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Honestly I think this coin is just a giveaway coin, I don't think this coin has any purpose or has any goal which is quite bad if you ask me, I know being a giveaway coin you'll probably get support from a lot of people but that will just cause the price to drop. This coin has no actual goal or objective, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see any reason on investing or even getting this coin.
Activity: 224
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX
Well, I will try to join the airdrop later and will see how soon kurd coin send to my account. Bitcoinstake original dev did send airdrop coin very fast.
i saw this is project same dev bitcoinstake,litecoinstake,...........

it is copy detail information and new coin ?

something wrong  4 / 66

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/41d11865717f785ea535dd7b09af1c6d00a5b6adb38dad34e467d288c2adfe73/detection

not same dev...they just copied our ANN thread.  they should just create their own design to avoid confusion.

OIC, I also thought kurdcoin is from bitcoinstake. Anyway, I also joined the airdrop to support free airdrop. And it is good for dev to create own design as suggested.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I am a newbie but not a spam. Is there any chance for me to join the airdrops?
Activity: 28
Well, I will try to join the airdrop later and will see how soon kurd coin send to my account. Bitcoinstake original dev did send airdrop coin very fast.

something wrong  4 / 66

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/41d11865717f785ea535dd7b09af1c6d00a5b6adb38dad34e467d288c2adfe73/detection

not same dev...they just copied our ANN thread.  they should just create their own design to avoid confusion.
Activity: 66

something wrong  4 / 66

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Activity: 233
PM sent, awaiting confirmation  Cool
Activity: 971
Merit: 500
where to down the wallet?
I only find the source code!
in the website https://kurdcoin.org/
Activity: 478
where to down the wallet?
I only find the source code!
Activity: 128
PM address airdrop!
Activity: 325
lets get high!
i can say that dev is not really serious about his coin, he doesnt explain what he really aims and take note a lot of spelling errors was made. anyway goodluck to all downloading free virus hidden in it.
Activity: 392
It looks like an interesting project, I stay here following the development of this, Dev sent you a pm.
Activity: 42
haha you compiled the mac wallet for eurostake, and started your own coin with my template.

I'm flattered.

Good luck.

I don't understand, so usdstake and eurostake not same dev bitcoinstake?

i'm saying kurdcoin has no connection with me, cause template looks the same.

everything else is from me, yes
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
haha you compiled the mac wallet for eurostake, and started your own coin with my template.

I'm flattered.

Good luck.

I don't understand, so usdstake and eurostake not same dev bitcoinstake?
so 200,000,000 for dev, and 20,000,000 only for airdrop?

that's steep.  might as well call it dev coin.
Activity: 14

I'm flattered.

Good luck.

i was looking for way to distribute alot of coin for free ,, and air drop make sense.
The OP sounds like the USDStake ANN. lol But wait, what's the meaning of this. LOL

The main purpose of Kurd Coin is to support the contryless nations, and help build programs,
establish organizations, and provide support to develepment and growth of youth (such as schoolarships,
housings ...etc.) and ultimatly a free transparent economy.

they just copied our template...it's not the same dev.
Pages:
Jump to: