Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] USDStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 14. (Read 15565 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 118
No airdrop for Newbie  Angry
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hey dev, don't you think you are exceeding with the creation of all these useless coins? How many have you already created? Five, six, seven? You are losing credibility to any form of airdrop. Please stop!

I understand your concern.  You may stay out of these airdrops if you don't like them, not a problem.

But please don't tell others they may or may not join.

Don't be a control freak.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hey dev, don't you think you are exceeding with the creation of all these useless coins? How many have you already created? Five, six, seven? You are losing credibility to any form of airdrop. Please stop!
Activity: 42
has the airdrop still available, particularly for newbies? thanks

How shame about Newbie Accounts  Angry

Yes, newbies can get airdrops, as long as account is older than thread.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
Received coins. Anyone can check it. Smiley
Thanks.
Activity: 26
hi,dev,have any plan to list all your airdrop coins to some exchanges?

eventually, yes.  there are bounties and other things you can do to support the coin.

meanwhile, just wait and stake Smiley
Activity: 32
hi,dev,have any plan to list all your airdrop coins to some exchanges?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
stake dificulty is so high, reward drop to 7-8 hours with 1000000 coin from airdrop i only get 231coin  Sad

You are lucky, my wallet staked only once 45 coins. Looking forward to see USDStake on exchange.
Activity: 28
stake dificulty is so high, reward drop to 7-8 hours with 1000000 coin from airdrop i only get 231coin  Sad

the stake reward should average out to 2% per year.  just hold while coin in development Smiley
Activity: 238
Activity: 308
I can not wait for the coin division of the airdrop participants who have followed this project and I see the project run very well despite the many obstacles that have been faced by this project and now we see together the market that will trade the coin from this project
What is the meaning of the airdrop? Will the coin be sold on the exchange?

According with the first post from this ANN an exchange will be available, but not specified when. What is the purpose of this coin?
Yes, what is the purpose of the coin? Or for whom it is intended? In general, I like this coin - a very fast transaction.

read the thread, it's been asked and answered.

i also updated the ANN in FAQ
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
alot of Stake coin
Activity: 378

According with the first post from this ANN an exchange will be available, but not specified when. What is the purpose of this coin?
Yes, what is the purpose of the coin? Or for whom it is intended? In general, I like this coin - a very fast transaction.
Activity: 616

Activity: 378
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I have to wait till my account upgrades from newbie but still good luck to everyone.
hey dev, how you think about campaign to request add on YoBit exchange? I think is it possible

yes I can request that, but let's wait until this thread grows a little more.  It's still too early
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
hey dev, how you think about campaign to request add on YoBit exchange? I think is it possible
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Malwarebytes is flagging both windows wallets for Virus. Dicestake didn't have that problem.
Pages:
Jump to: