Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] USDStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution. - page 13. (Read 15565 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Hey dev, don't you think you are exceeding with the creation of all these useless coins? How many have you already created? Five, six, seven? You are losing credibility to any form of airdrop. Please stop!
At least 8 Smiley So he lost all credibility long ago. Just copypasting coins for the sole purpose of airdropping and forgetting them afterwards.

I see you are still lurking and following the threads...that's a good sign.

More and more coins are getting listed on exchanges, and new users coming in everyday.

Coins definitely not abandoned and everyone still receiving airdrops to this day.

Check all the Dev balances with coins listed on exchanges, have not dumped a single coin.

Yeah, nice project dev and you are really active in developing new coins. I wish those coins will achieve hig value in the coming days. Lots are participating in the airdrops. I hope you success with all this new coins. I already downloaded all the wallets and joined your airdrops.
Please update us regularly with the new announcements. Good luck.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think this same with token stake like other and price too cheap lol
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
13.5M of coins per day, a lot of coins.

3 Billion!

Airdrop: 1,000,000 USDStake each - 3,000 slots
Have you received your airdrop?

Most people don't read the ANN and just instinctively PM me their address.

you can't get both USD and Eurostake, only one.
thanks for your information,  dev.
Activity: 42

3 Billion!

Have you received your airdrop?

Most people don't read the ANN and just instinctively PM me their address.

you can't get both USD and Eurostake, only one.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

3 Billion!

Activity: 55
legendary
When will this coin be in an exchange?

We decided to skip the exchanges this time maybe next time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
When will this coin be in an exchange?
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
We are waiting for an exchange ...
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Thanks for the coins, you made me an instant millionaire Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Thanks for 1000000.00 USDStake.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Received airdrop thanks DEV! Quick
Activity: 26
Hey dev, don't you think you are exceeding with the creation of all these useless coins? How many have you already created? Five, six, seven? You are losing credibility to any form of airdrop. Please stop!
At least 8 Smiley So he lost all credibility long ago. Just copypasting coins for the sole purpose of airdropping and forgetting them afterwards.

I see you are still lurking and following the threads...that's a good sign.

More and more coins are getting listed on exchanges, and new users coming in everyday.

Coins definitely not abandoned and everyone still receiving airdrops to this day.

Check all the Dev balances with coins listed on exchanges, have not dumped a single coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Activity: 192
thanks dev  Smiley i have received my airdrop hope this project go to moon...wish the project succeed  Wink Wink Wink

Activity: 47
Received coins.
Thanks.
Activity: 137
Merit: 104
Wonder when the stake coin clone fad will slow down
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
is the airdrop still open? i wanna join Smiley
legendary
I can not wait for the coin division of the airdrop participants who have followed this project and I see the project run very well despite the many obstacles that have been faced by this project and now we see together the market that will trade the coin from this project

How can you write so much and say so little, your post is nothing but gibberish. Is English your 4th language?
Activity: 28
Confirmed that I received USDSTAKE coin into my wallet.What about the white paper? when it will be available or there will be no white paper?
I already start mining this coin.

white paper is being written right now, by Islapdonkey

6) Write and Publish White Paper - reserved to Islapdonkey
Pages:
Jump to: