Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 15. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
There are not many readers on Twitter, but very sorry. I would like to know how you plan to increase your audience?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Good news! Pretty sure after 2 weeks or a month we can finally see payday to be listed on coinmarketcap.com. So they are planning to add more exchanges sites right?

This would be a wonderful tactic that could increase the attractiveness not only for users, but also for investors who trade on different exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Good news! Pretty sure after 2 weeks or a month we can finally see payday to be listed on coinmarketcap.com. So they are planning to add more exchanges sites right?
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Why I cant find your coin at coinmarketcap? Its trading already on exchanges? I see that 20k coin needed for masternode. But how much cost 20k coins now? Any airdrop now?
Payday require to meet the required goals, achieve all levels of competencies as the developers do have some aspirations required to launch with more features.

I've been thinking and realized that this a LOAN project. So what kind of  loans are they offering? Any collateral requirements to get or acquire your loan amount? Is their platform similar to moneytoken?
Where do you plan to look for investors for your project? In what ways do you plan to talk about your ideas?

This coin is now listed on exchange and not at ICO stage, it's all depends on how it will perform on crypto market, doing well means that the coin will get trader attention.
If they were able to meet all the targets by successfully achieving the plans then there could be more possibilities also if they negotiate to even list on a popular exchange that adds an additional value for the project.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
The PayDay team is engaged in the improvement and promotion of the project after reaching such heights, it speaks about interest in the final product and not about speculation

A project must need improvement if they want to be successful.But what are the improvement you see from them because they are not telling how they are roadmap plan is going   
Developers do not need to constantly tell how a roadmap passes, because at this stage it's absolutely pointless because the project is not yet at the final stage of development.

You are right but at least they should make some update regarding what are their current progress now and the marketing that they are going through like maybe attending a blockchain meet ups or a live AMA.
Yes, this is an ICO and they should at least give weekly updates about the development and progress of the project in building the platform. Because of this more an more investors will join the community and help the project to grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The idea of this project is not bad, but it seems difficult to implement, but I hope that the developers will cope and do it right.
Why do you think that it is difficult to implement? I think if the team took up the development and advertising of the project, then they have all thought out and this is really done. If there were doubts, then we would not have seen this project.
I think they basically know their tasks at hand and time will just tell how well they decide to work on that but for now is just to keep watch on their various activities
A global loan concept is completely a unique idea where we can gain even more attention as it is even ascertained with the trusted blockchain functionality that will bring a way for all the participants.
Activity: 378
The idea of this project is not bad, but it seems difficult to implement, but I hope that the developers will cope and do it right.
Why do you think that it is difficult to implement? I think if the team took up the development and advertising of the project, then they have all thought out and this is really done. If there were doubts, then we would not have seen this project.
Yes, advertising in some sense is right, because it is the attraction of the people, but how important it is for me to arrange a free distribution of tokens, that's the best advertisement.
No i think that's not good way to promote the project. We can't give free tokens to anyone as we didn't arrange airdrop campaign.so the developers havw to focus on the better advertisement of project rather than give free Tokens so they can easily promote the project.
Why not they even proceed with the promotion on basing the freetokens through an airdrop that brings an added benefits for the project and as the project also possess the potential they need to focus on deserving campaigns through bitcointalk.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Where do you plan to look for investors for your project? In what ways do you plan to talk about your ideas?

This coin is now listed on exchange and not at ICO stage, it's all depends on how it will perform on crypto market, doing well means that the coin will get trader attention.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The PayDay team is engaged in the improvement and promotion of the project after reaching such heights, it speaks about interest in the final product and not about speculation

A project must need improvement if they want to be successful.But what are the improvement you see from them because they are not telling how they are roadmap plan is going   
Developers do not need to constantly tell how a roadmap passes, because at this stage it's absolutely pointless because the project is not yet at the final stage of development.

You are right but at least they should make some update regarding what are their current progress now and the marketing that they are going through like maybe attending a blockchain meet ups or a live AMA.
So far, these reports are completely unnecessary, because before the end of the ICO is still far. Perhaps, as we approach the end of the ICO, we will see some notes and updates from the developer.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I think they basically know their tasks at hand and time will just tell how well they decide to work on that but for now is just to keep watch on their various activities
Activity: 380
Yes, advertising in some sense is right, because it is the attraction of the people, but how important it is for me to arrange a free distribution of tokens, that's the best advertisement.
No i think that's not good way to promote the project. We can't give free tokens to anyone as we didn't arrange airdrop campaign.so the developers havw to focus on the better advertisement of project rather than give free Tokens so they can easily promote the project.
Why I cant find your coin at coinmarketcap? Its trading already on exchanges? I see that 20k coin needed for masternode. But how much cost 20k coins now? Any airdrop now?
Payday require to meet the required goals, achieve all levels of competencies as the developers do have some aspirations required to launch with more features.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Tell me (if you can) – which ICO is your biggest competitor? I want you to single out a project (or two) that you think is your main competition. Thank you.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
There are no airdrop and there is no listing at the coinmarketcap at the moment but you can expect in 3 months later to see a big improvement in the project.
Quite long to wait for project developments. Hopefully the progress and updates will not came that long. Since many are continuously following the project and they need to receive updates from the team. So maybe things will be different  but hope the team will coupe up and to provide the needs of the community.
PayDay has a skilled and potential team for the development and marketing of the project and they are working hard to grow there community and develop a great platform for all the people. Wating for more updates about the project.
Activity: 126

Ofcourse, they need to improved the platform for them to recognized as a good choice to invest especially that there are a lot of similar projects here in crypto world. They also need to be more competitive enough so that investors will likely to invest in this project and make profits from it.
Yes very true competition is getting harder so they should be prepared with every challenges ahead of this project. Constant updates and developments should be prioritized. Marketing should be on a global perspective.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I'm waiting for listing on the stock exchange. I'm really looking forward to when they come out and the significance of the project will go up.
Yes I agree with you and your opinion that is mentioned in this statement of yours,but I think that tahg we can only wait and see as the project advances.
If they coild list on a better exchange that will bring more attention of the investors automatically and we will have a way to gain more traffic which helps to meet the targets.
if you think in perspective, then it can be as you say. But in any case, the developers will follow their plan, as they decided, for better development of the project.
I may have to agree on this statement of yours as it shows the more reasonable scenario.
Activity: 308

Activity: 434
There are no airdrop and there is no listing at the coinmarketcap at the moment but you can expect in 3 months later to see a big improvement in the project.
Quite long to wait for project developments. Hopefully the progress and updates will not came that long. Since many are continuously following the project and they need to receive updates from the team. So maybe things will be different  but hope the team will coupe up and to provide the needs of the community.
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: