Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 19. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Yes, showing videos would be helpful to understand easier about the detail of this project even if it takes only how many minutes of the presentation.

Hey @Mommyshark You're absolutely right, that's why we've already made such video, go check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be&a=
Thank you for such informative material in the form of video.  Very lucidly the information is presented and I think most users will like this explanation.
Indeed, this vedio presentations are very helpful for the enlightenment and clear message of the project. I also personally love the vedio because I found it very interesting and well explained. Hope it will help many to  understand the project more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I first saw the procedure AML/KYC Masternodes and why use it in such a project for a PayDay coin? I think the idea of anonymity is more attractive.

I think that method for master nodes needs minimum investment and the hassle part is the configuring of the nodes? Pretty hard for me to do.
Getting KYC is a big hassle for any user for sure and I guess most of them prefer an anonymous platform but this makes the project more protected and has a number of people joining it due to its secure process of adding peoples to it.

But there are also good when your doing KYC because they verify you if you are really the owner of that account and also provides security and prevent cheating in the system.

I guess, that's what the KYC procedure aiming for. To eliminate those who have plans to cheat and ruined the platform. It can also be a good way to give enough assuranced for both lenders and borrowers that their transactions are valid and accurate. I just hope that the security system are more secured from the others so that it can attract more users.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I first saw the procedure AML/KYC Masternodes and why use it in such a project for a PayDay coin? I think the idea of anonymity is more attractive.
I also hold this opinion. Nowadays, many users want to remain anonymous and do not undergo the KYC procedure. I hope the developers understand the results of this function.
People prefer to stay anonymous because these days some would used it to scammed. That's why they are afraid of showing their personal information because on the world of internet, things can be possible to happen.
by the way this is also one of the options that can be. Indeed, by checking the KYC, the number of scammers can be greatly reduced.
I very much hope that there will not be as many scammers as everyone here writes. I think that the developers have everything under control in this regard.
Activity: 560
I can assume that this project will be interesting to a special number of people, but will it be able to interest a large number of investors in order to collect a hard cap?

Agree with you buddy that more investors will be caught up to this kind of profitable project. Payday has no doubt will become even more attractive if the team will keep up progressing an does its continuous development towards the project as it has a really unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain that will make the people and the whole community benefited.

It can be happen if they handle things properly. Team should be able to take serious action like making improvement for them to catch by the investors. Every newly created project are saying they're unique but if we take a closer look, it's still the same with other existing platform.
They are likely wanted to reach hard cap but I think it's impossible. They current soft cap is stillbetter than it should so it can be easily reached.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I can assume that this project will be interesting to a special number of people, but will it be able to interest a large number of investors in order to collect a hard cap?

Agree with you buddy that more investors will be caught up to this kind of profitable project. Payday has no doubt will become even more attractive if the team will keep up progressing an does its continuous development towards the project as it has a really unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain that will make the people and the whole community benefited.

It can be happen if they handle things properly. Team should be able to take serious action like making improvement for them to catch by the investors. Every newly created project are saying they're unique but if we take a closer look, it's still the same with other existing platform.
Activity: 602

I think that method for master nodes needs minimum investment and the hassle part is the configuring of the nodes? Pretty hard for me to do.
To set up a master node, you have to have buy some amount of their coins or you can do mining in their network to get some.
Activity: 504
I'm waiting for listing on the stock exchange. I'm really looking forward to when they come out and the significance of the project will go up.
For a long time they had to go to the stock exchange, because the project has been working for a long time, but for some reason they are pulling with this and do not enter the market at all. May be afraid that the situation may worsen.
Activity: 574
Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 

Well, this project features are not so unique because some previous projects already did this, what will make them unique maybe is how they will make this project successful and will launch working platform.

Then if that so, maybe the team should think for more ideas to upgrade the project in order to make it unique. I am sure they can do those things because its foundation is good. I will keep track on the updates , upgrades and latest news in this project. Hoping for their success soonest.
New ideas can breathe fresh breath into any project, so I think there will be no difficulties in this.

But it is really important for them to have innovative ideas if they are serious about having a unique global loan mechanism otherwise they are just one of Masternode projects that are trying to bag some money.
If it turns out that all loans are returned without any risks and the possibilities of deception have disappeared, then this would become a very popular platform among the crypto-enthusiasts.
Activity: 504

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

Getting KYC is a big hassle for any user for sure and I guess most of them prefer an anonymous platform but this makes the project more protected and has a number of people joining it due to its secure process of adding peoples to it.
Activity: 294
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

But there are also good when your doing KYC because they verify you if you are really the owner of that account and also provides security and prevent cheating in the system.
Well it basically for security purposes, there is pros and cons but I think its a good idea though, as someone might try to access your account without anyone noticing?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I'm waiting for listing on the stock exchange. I'm really looking forward to when they come out and the significance of the project will go up.
Exit to the stock exchanges can actually overtake the growth of coins, it happens in almost 100 percent.
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Activity: 294
Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 

Well, this project features are not so unique because some previous projects already did this, what will make them unique maybe is how they will make this project successful and will launch working platform.

Then if that so, maybe the team should think for more ideas to upgrade the project in order to make it unique. I am sure they can do those things because its foundation is good. I will keep track on the updates , upgrades and latest news in this project. Hoping for their success soonest.
New ideas can breathe fresh breath into any project, so I think there will be no difficulties in this.
Suggested ideas are much more welcome for the team. I think developers are open to those suggestions because I believe they are open about the statement that many heads are better than few. Upgrades and progress are needed for more investors participation.
As it is possessing a global attention it require various modes with areas of suggestions that will gather to set up new updates to reach to the next level by enhancing new changes added to the platform.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

But it is really important for them to have innovative ideas if they are serious about having a unique global loan mechanism otherwise they are just one of Masternode projects that are trying to bag some money.
Yeah i think that might be a good idea for them Global is the way forward but i think that might come later after their platform grows i doubt they will just stay there in one place they will actually go global later for sure
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I also hold this opinion. Nowadays, many users want to remain anonymous and do not undergo the KYC procedure. I hope the developers understand the results of this function.

People prefer to stay anonymous because these days some would used it to scammed. That's why they are afraid of showing their personal information because on the world of internet, things can be possible to happen.
by the way this is also one of the options that can be. Indeed, by checking the KYC, the number of scammers can be greatly reduced.
Yes. Providing KYC will be a good way for this kind of project especially that involves lending where both borrowers and lenders have a good and safe transactions. Although being private will keep us in safe because there are so many scammers that wanted to used our identities but for this kind of platform, it is very needed to do the KYC procedure.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Yes, showing videos would be helpful to understand easier about the detail of this project even if it takes only how many minutes of the presentation.

Hey @Mommyshark You're absolutely right, that's why we've already made such video, go check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be&a=
Thank you for such informative material in the form of video.  Very lucidly the information is presented and I think most users will like this explanation.
Pages:
Jump to: