Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅 - page 12. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I hope the developers will take advantage of this opportunity and will improve their project and their platform. Now is the right time.
Definitely, they will do their best to make this platform a good choice for investments because as the time goes by, it continous to be get even more better. Hopefully, there will be no problems ahead and the project will continue to it's good flow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Cashback services are very popular, each service is unique. Now there is a service that will be on the blockchain network. Will I be able to buy goods for cryptocurrency?
If shops that sell their goods for Cryptocurrency will be added to the platform, then I think that you will be able to acquire. Because in Ukraine it is already possible to buy vegetables on the market for Cryptocurrency.
It is very cool! Technologies do not stand still and you can buy goods for cryptocurrency already on the market, that is, you can fully buy your food. I hope that the best lies ahead.
Yes, technology really does not stand still. But today I asked a question to the developers in which countries purchases through the platform will be available, but nothing was answered to me. In general, it is not clear which countries will be able to use this cashback service.
I replied to you a lot of times that you are getting ahead of our plans by such questions
Please take a moment to check out our masterplan
Yes, I really missed your answers to my questions. I just wanted to know more about this project. But I will surely read your master plan.
Activity: 406
Cashback services are very popular, each service is unique. Now there is a service that will be on the blockchain network. Will I be able to buy goods for cryptocurrency?
If shops that sell their goods for Cryptocurrency will be added to the platform, then I think that you will be able to acquire. Because in Ukraine it is already possible to buy vegetables on the market for Cryptocurrency.
It is very cool! Technologies do not stand still and you can buy goods for cryptocurrency already on the market, that is, you can fully buy your food. I hope that the best lies ahead.
Yes, technology really does not stand still. But today I asked a question to the developers in which countries purchases through the platform will be available, but nothing was answered to me. In general, it is not clear which countries will be able to use this cashback service.
I replied to you a lot of times that you are getting ahead of our plans by such questions
Please take a moment to check out our masterplan
most likely this guy just does not read your answers
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The use of cryptocurrency in online stores is becoming very popular. Therefore, I think on the platform there will be a large selection of shops and goods.
This is a good time for the PARQ project team to strive even more and double up its good appearances as a proud crypto user. More than that, the team could make use of the current in trend situation of the project, and maximize this opportunity.
I hope the developers will take advantage of this opportunity and will improve their project and their platform. Now is the right time.
Dua
Activity: 616
As the days goes by, and time passes by, I keep finding the PARQ platform to be more fantastic. The PARQ network is made up of MN / POS and this means that through the staking of our cashback, we can increase our profit by keeping our own coins in our wallet. I am glad to have find this project and hopefully more interesting thing should bumps out of the PARQ.
Yes, there is a function that will appeal to many. The idea is that if you have money in your wallet, then every month you get bonuses in the form of a token PARQ.
I agree, it is very convenient and at the same time it will be possible to make purchases for bonuses. Very few people offer this option and practically no one pays for the money in the wallet, and here there will be a bonus.
in fact, few people will now just give you tokens, just for using your wallet. And this is another positive side of this platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
As the days goes by, and time passes by, I keep finding the PARQ platform to be more fantastic. The PARQ network is made up of MN / POS and this means that through the staking of our cashback, we can increase our profit by keeping our own coins in our wallet. I am glad to have find this project and hopefully more interesting thing should bumps out of the PARQ.
Yes, there is a function that will appeal to many. The idea is that if you have money in your wallet, then every month you get bonuses in the form of a token PARQ.
I agree, it is very convenient and at the same time it will be possible to make purchases for bonuses. Very few people offer this option and practically no one pays for the money in the wallet, and here there will be a bonus.
Activity: 504
Activity: 532
I think that any country where you are. I think that with this restriction will not and can be used by absolutely anyone. This should be on the first page.
Activity: 336
Really? This is a very interesting country with a much high level of crypto currency adoption. I do hope that in the country I am living now will come to have this kind of thing where this crypto cashback platform could be use for this matter.
Yes indeed it is. According to the news it was shown on all channels that now on the market you can buy vegetables for Cryptocurrency. It made me happy that we are moving forward in technology.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
Aside from that, the crypto currency is not so easy to strive most especially now. But the team behind the PARQ project platform never neglect the entire project. Apparently, the team keeps on bringing us the best provided updates regarding their continuous developmentss.
It is a must thing to do the continous development of the project because it will be the basis for those people who will invest. They also need to be more creative in every works so that they can meet the expectations of the people especially from crypto investors.
Meeting the expectations of the people of the community will be a great factor for the project to increase its motivation as well as its good figure as a crypto cashback platform. More than that, the team should keep on its promotional activities to keep boosting in the crypto.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Aside from that, the crypto currency is not so easy to strive most especially now. But the team behind the PARQ project platform never neglect the entire project. Apparently, the team keeps on bringing us the best provided updates regarding their continuous developmentss.
It is a must thing to do the continous development of the project because it will be the basis for those people who will invest. They also need to be more creative in every works so that they can meet the expectations of the people especially from crypto investors.
Activity: 504
How to get the PARQ cashback card? I am getting curious to get one of the card from the team? Is it hardware? Or a virtual card? I think the PARQ cashback card will also be available to pay for all types of services in an easy, fast and secure way.
Activity: 554
Activity: 518
Activity: 224
The use of cryptocurrency in online stores is becoming very popular. Therefore, I think on the platform there will be a large selection of shops and goods.
This is a good time for the PARQ project team to strive even more and double up its good appearances as a proud crypto user. More than that, the team could make use of the current in trend situation of the project, and maximize this opportunity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
What a very great question. Thanks buddy for asking the team that kind of question. Even if the team is not yet responding to your question yet, I am sure that they will respond to it as soon as they get in touch. I am looking forward to what might be the answer, if the platform can be use globally by a lots of different countries.
Activity: 308
That could be possibly happen especially if the team behind this project will get even more supports from the investors and from the people of crypto community.
Dua
Activity: 616
With what the people sees now in the PARQ project is very good that makes more people to come and engage in the platform. I am very glad on its current momentum. Facing all the trials in the current crypto market, and here they are, reaching all of its goals and objectives continuously. A very in trend project so the team needs to keep its effort gaining the trust from the community.

Well, probably it's a sign that they are really taking this project seriously. With what they already achieved, I think they deserve it due to the effort that they had given which it produces great results.
unequivocally, the guys from the development team are trying hard to promote their project with high quality and it shows. Every day more and more people learn about the platform.
Activity: 574
Activity: 532
Pages:
Jump to: