Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅 - page 7. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
When I will make a purchase through your service, paying for cryptocurrency, what percentage of Cashback will I get from you? Will it be the same amount in both dollars and cryptocurrency? Or will the percentage be different?
I don't even think that there will be such cashback available for now since they are just make a masternode platform to get more profits.
what do you mean? You want to say that the platform will not work as a cashback, but at the expense of which then they will make a profit?
Activity: 434
If the cashback is transferred within a few days, I think that the platform will be popular. It is the time of cashback payment that is the main part of the project success.
Cashback platform is kinda popular these days because most of the people loves shopping and that was somewhat interesting for us to implement cashback.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Well, such an interesting for me if there are so many peoples are very happy to support the project without doing such an obligation.
Activity: 336
During what time will cashback payments be processed? For some services, it takes almost one month of work.
If the cashback is transferred within a few days, I think that the platform will be popular. It is the time of cashback payment that is the main part of the project success.
Activity: 434
When I will make a purchase through your service, paying for cryptocurrency, what percentage of Cashback will I get from you? Will it be the same amount in both dollars and cryptocurrency? Or will the percentage be different?
I don't even think that there will be such cashback available for now since they are just make a masternode platform to get more profits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
List of stores yet. But at least there are suggestions what might be stores? It is very interesting for me to know, because so far nothing is clear with the project.
there was once said that such questions are better to ask the team, on the channel in Discord. Here they will answer for a long time.
Well, I will ask this question in the Discord chat. Of course, it’s not convenient for me to write there and it’s better to use this particular forum. It is a pity that there are few answers to questions.
Perhaps, we just have to understand them because the Ann thread is not for the purpose of questioning the project. But rather to gather some thoughts and ideas from the people of crypto. The discord channel will be a good place to raised some questions.
No one here doubts the project, just today there are few answers from the administrators of this topic to all the questions asked by users. And the project itself will be very popular and in demand.
Activity: 602
Interesting that they are gonna make some opportunities and will find so many efforts and updates to the platform
Activity: 574
During what time will cashback payments be processed? For some services, it takes almost one month of work.
what services last a whole month, what are you talking about? As far as I know, you can get cashback much faster. Some returns come within 24 hours.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
Are such actions possible that you launch the platform much earlier than it is written in the Demo card, which was drawn up much earlier?
I think if the team can still develop its platform before the appointed time, it will be only a big plus for it. Because in fact, many supporters are already waiting for the launch of the platform.
Dua
List of stores yet. But at least there are suggestions what might be stores? It is very interesting for me to know, because so far nothing is clear with the project.
there was once said that such questions are better to ask the team, on the channel in Discord. Here they will answer for a long time.
Well, I will ask this question in the Discord chat. Of course, it’s not convenient for me to write there and it’s better to use this particular forum. It is a pity that there are few answers to questions.
Perhaps, we just have to understand them because the Ann thread is not for the purpose of questioning the project. But rather to gather some thoughts and ideas from the people of crypto. The discord channel will be a good place to raised some questions.
Of course, this topic is designed to better understand the project. And all discussions and questions are best discussed in instant messengers or social networks. But unfortunately for many users this is not very convenient.
Activity: 504
Are such actions possible that you launch the platform much earlier than it is written in the Demo card, which was drawn up much earlier?
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I think it will depend on the agreement with this store. Different stores agree to different terms of cooperation, and the percentage of return depends on this.
Soon it will be cleared out by the team as they are still in the development stage. We just have to wait at least a little bit more of time because the project is big and it needs big fund I think inorder for the features to be effective.
Yes, of course, I just think how I see this situation. But of course only the team will tell us how it will actually be. I think we will soon find out.
Activity: 504
Of course, problems in the early stages of project development are always present. And if a good team, then all problems are overcome quickly and work continues in the normal mode.
Problems always a part of the project's success. No successful crypto project will come without any problems arises. The PARQ team is just so responsible that they not allow the problems to come into dangerous for the entire project as well as to let the community people to be affected.
Do not worry so much. Everything is under control, because all the actions that were performed by the team were made according to the roadmap.
the project and the platform are not yet so strongly developed that they have serious problems. I think it's too early to think about it.
True, but I have already said that you should not focus on the same thing, and try to think positively, that such projects have only bright future and they will be able to achieve the best results.
Activity: 308
I think it will depend on the agreement with this store. Different stores agree to different terms of cooperation, and the percentage of return depends on this.
Soon it will be cleared out by the team as they are still in the development stage. We just have to wait at least a little bit more of time because the project is big and it needs big fund I think inorder for the features to be effective.
Dua
Clearly, it turns out that each store has its own request for a return percentage. And for some reason I thought that all the shops had the same percentage.
Yes, I think it is logical that each store will have its own percentage, which they are ready to provide to customers. Only I wonder how much a big percentage it will be.
Clearly, it turns out that each store has its own request for a return percentage. And for some reason I thought that all the shops had the same percentage.
Pages:
Jump to: