Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅 - page 17. (Read 4686 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
But developers definitely need to make an announcement about the launch of the platform here on the forum, because many supporters follow the news of the project right here.
There is still no details regarding the launching but you can be able to track their works and progress in the website. And they are actively working according to their plans so we can expect that the project will have chances to be successful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Do I understand correctly that your service will receive a percentage of sales. If it's not a secret, what percentage will you receive?
Activity: 532
Hello team. For some reason, the store or your service can reject Cashback? And how will it be announced?
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I have a question. What will happen if the store rejected my purchase or did not track cashback? How will the bonus amount be?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
How do I need to make a purchase in order to get Cashback? And the flow of money will be immediately on the bank card?
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
When is the official opening of the platform planned? And where will it be announced first? Here or Discord?
It will be in the discord channel because the team are very active there. But you can also try to visit their master plan in the website where the upcoming plans is written.
But developers definitely need to make an announcement about the launch of the platform here on the forum, because many supporters follow the news of the project right here.

It will depend on the team and better they have to make an announcement so that many would know about their development not only on social channel but also here in the forum.
Dua
Activity: 616
When is the official opening of the platform planned? And where will it be announced first? Here or Discord?
It will be in the discord channel because the team are very active there. But you can also try to visit their master plan in the website where the upcoming plans is written.
Activity: 308
I like the idea of the project to create a platform with a hatchback based on blockchain , but I do not quite understand how it will work in reality . I think the team needs to work more with partners to make the platform known and popular .
I think that among users of cryptocurrency, it will become known, but in order to learn about it and other users need to distribute advertising.

Probably you are talking about the bounty program which it will help the project to be known. There's a lot of of it that the team can choose and probably this will cost because they need it if they are willing to be more popular.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Merit: 0
I like the idea of the project to create a platform with a hatchback based on blockchain , but I do not quite understand how it will work in reality . I think the team needs to work more with partners to make the platform known and popular .
I think that among users of cryptocurrency, it will become known, but in order to learn about it and other users need to distribute advertising.
I agree with your opinion. For any project, advertising is an important factor that influences the development of the platform.
Activity: 504
Activity: 406
Such projects that are associated with the Cashback service are becoming very popular and in demand. But so far there are no such platforms in Crypto. You can say that you have no competitors.
I was also looking for a similar project and did not see anything like it like it. I also think that the competition here is not so big.
But now there is such a project. But I do not understand until the end. What currency will be refund. Will it be possible to make purchases in cryptocurrency.
Good question, because I also thought about it and could not understand. I hope that someone here will explain this.
I think that you will not return any currency, just you will have the opportunity to buy at some discount. If I understand the platform correctly.
No, you buy a product for the full cost, but then you return part of the money. Like a discount.
it means that you will return the currency for which you made the purchase. I think this is the best option for the platform to work.
Such projects that are associated with the Cashback service are becoming very popular and in demand. But so far there are no such platforms in Crypto. You can say that you have no competitors.
I was also looking for a similar project and did not see anything like it like it. I also think that the competition here is not so big.
But now there is such a project. But I do not understand until the end. What currency will be refund. Will it be possible to make purchases in cryptocurrency.
Good question, because I also thought about it and could not understand. I hope that someone here will explain this.
I think that you will not return any currency, just you will have the opportunity to buy at some discount. If I understand the platform correctly.
No, you buy a product for the full cost, but then you return part of the money. Like a discount.
Activity: 714
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Yep, actually, there will be no competition afterall since there is no project that looks like this project, i mean, in the crypto universe there is no cashback platform with masternode.
If there is no competition with this kind of services, it is still not a good assuranced. It totally need a lot of works and plans inorder to succeed in giving good services to the people. The team must have to do their best to ensure that they will be recognized.
Activity: 574
That is fantastic idea: connect cashback and blockchain.
Exactly. Before that, I have not met such projects to have a cashback on the blockchain platform. But now it is very interesting to observe the development.
Truly! The entire project is very interesting to see what coming up next. Because of the unique ideas and concepts integrated as well as in trend, it brings more people into excitement and interest towards the entire PARQ project.
A unique idea is yes, there is nothing like it yet. Therefore, uniqueness comes first. I really hope that in the near future and will not be similar.
just developers need to develop some unique properties that will not be available to competitors. Then the platform will have more chances to remain one of the best cashback platforms.
Yes of course. If the project has its own chip, then they will have more chances to get users. But here you need to think carefully.
they must carefully design their advertising campaign to attract more new supporters to their platform. This is the most effective way in my opinion.
Merit: 0
Well, usually cashback platforms work like this, they return the currency in which you make a purchase. If it is a cryptocurrency, then the cryptocurrency also returns.
Dua
Activity: 616
Pages:
Jump to: