Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅 - page 24. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Maybe someone here can post bounty thread. I would be interested in that. Or bounty is already over?
Write in telegrams, you should be there to answer all the questions related to generosity. The team is active, so do not hesitate.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Maybe someone here can post bounty thread. I would be interested in that. Or bounty is already over?
By the way this information has not yet been. Maybe it will answer it and we will find out how things are with generosity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The project is becoming more and more popular every day, and now the new exchange has added a trading pair. This is a good sign and promotion of the project. So you are interesting to them!
Yet, this is really now a good opportunity to engaged with the project and help to support in promotions so we can earned at least this kind of token on this bear market. And we can be able to trade in the said exchange to gain something from our hardworks.
That’s what I’m doing, because the main thing now is to notice the project in the first stages of life in order to have time to take everything you need from the project. That way you can already buy coins.
The team probably been doing their stuff which is for the betterment of the platform. They need to do a lot of things such as innovating a strategy which it would help them to be more attractive.
I think that they have worked enough in their own name, because they are already paying attention to the coin and adding to the trading pairs on the exchanges themselves.
I agree with you, in fact, many users have already noted for themselves the active work of the development team. For me, this is a good sign that the project is developing in the right direction.
Thanks for attention! I see more activity and updates every day. I am glad that everything moves as planned from the very beginning.
I agree with you, the team copes very well with their work, it is clear that these guys are serious about the successful launch of their platform.
Well, we hope that the launching will be successful so that every efforts and strategy that the team have done will not be worthless. And we know that the bear market are still not in a good situation in which a big factor to considered.

Time will tell all, and they are already live at crypto bridge which it means that this is closed to be successful. This is somehow important because it is what everyone would wanted to.
I agree with you, the team copes very well with their work, it is clear that these guys are serious about the successful launch of their platform.
Well, we hope that the launching will be successful so that every efforts and strategy that the team have done will not be worthless. And we know that the bear market are still not in a good situation in which a big factor to considered.
All of the team efforts and hardships will surely be come into a successful future ahead. If the team will.keep up all of its good performances and interesting activities, the entire project will continuously spread all over and over as well as to gain more popularity which will bring a huge impact for the project leading to achieve its goals.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I see that would beneficially make the community of the PARQ project to be more productive gaining more users and supporters of the platform. If they have more bounty campaign, a much hgher possibilities to advance this project and make this cashback platform gain more popularity here in the crypto currency community.
I'm hoping so. A higher possibility to raise the success to making more achievements its a great concept but don't forget the community who always support the project time by time even if they are not online here.
I think, the team are keep in monitoring this thread most especially the OP. They always be here to learned the thoughts from the people that can give them better ideas for the improvements. Also, they are responsible enough to handle this community.

It's what it should always be so that their work would be soon be successful. Without an effort, their could be no progress at all. This is why the team should always be do the development.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The project is becoming more and more popular every day, and now the new exchange has added a trading pair. This is a good sign and promotion of the project. So you are interesting to them!
Yet, this is really now a good opportunity to engaged with the project and help to support in promotions so we can earned at least this kind of token on this bear market. And we can be able to trade in the said exchange to gain something from our hardworks.
If we do not get it just for support, then you can already get it. So you can not worry, in any case, we get the coins of this project.
if you are talking about Airdrop, then it is already over and soon the team will begin distributing tokens to the first 200 users, unfortunately, not all participants will receive coins.
Activity: 574
That’s what I’m doing, because the main thing now is to notice the project in the first stages of life in order to have time to take everything you need from the project. That way you can already buy coins.
The team probably been doing their stuff which is for the betterment of the platform. They need to do a lot of things such as innovating a strategy which it would help them to be more attractive.
I think that they have worked enough in their own name, because they are already paying attention to the coin and adding to the trading pairs on the exchanges themselves.
I agree with you, in fact, many users have already noted for themselves the active work of the development team. For me, this is a good sign that the project is developing in the right direction.
If we do not get it just for support, then you can already get it. So you can not worry, in any case, we get the coins of this project.

People should probably stop calling this a bear market, the bubble's burst already, the market is finally at normal levels, the "bull" market was a mere bubble
It is likely that this is the case. Prices on the market have already stabilized a long time ago and for the time being there may not be crazy growth, but still I would buy coins now.

The character remains to be the same as usual and we can't deny that fact. This is why we need to take some risk it's because this is the business is going to be.
Yes you are right. But you still need to read and delve into all the news and updates that the team we know about at the moment gives us. So do not lose sight of everything.
Activity: 672
It is quite real. I think that the development team knows what to do in different situations. Their token has already been noticed and it is not just that.
Dua
Activity: 616
I see that would beneficially make the community of the PARQ project to be more productive gaining more users and supporters of the platform. If they have more bounty campaign, a much hgher possibilities to advance this project and make this cashback platform gain more popularity here in the crypto currency community.
I'm hoping so. A higher possibility to raise the success to making more achievements its a great concept but don't forget the community who always support the project time by time even if they are not online here.
I think, the team are keep in monitoring this thread most especially the OP. They always be here to learned the thoughts from the people that can give them better ideas for the improvements. Also, they are responsible enough to handle this community.
Merit: 0
This is great! This Ann thread of the PARQ project is already been updated, which the team already been include their different announce translations such as the French, Indonesian, Turkish, Arabic, Polish, and Romanian announce translation.
Look at the latest news from the team, they will pleasantly surprise you. Now you can trade the token. I am very glad that now there is such a function.
So you meaned that there is already a go signal to trade this token in an exchange? I hope, there is a official announcements from the team of PARQ project in regards to this matter so that there will be no confusions in every updates.

As the thread title itself says that cryptobridge listing is approved it must be true. Not sure though when it will be available on the exchange.
The tittle corrected. We are already live at Cryptobridge
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PARQ_BRIDGE.BTC

The trading volume is over 12 BTC? That is not a bad trading start. It could be more of course, but some coins have zero volume these days.

does this a normally the trading of PARQ coin volume is over 12 BTC? Btw, is this trading volume per day or week..

If that's per week then it means the volume is ridiculously low, that's barely levels a single player could easily manipulate (or pump and dump)

Exchanges don't normally show the weekly trading volume unless you opt for it. This should be the daily volume.
perhaps just the number of users is still small, so the trading volumes are so small. I think after a while the volumes should increase.

The number of users interested in PARQ is small you mean? Or at least those who are interested in trading it isn't that big for now.
The project is just beginning to gain its popularity and therefore PARQ tokens are not yet very well known. I am sure in the near future even more people will learn about these coins, then all the indicators will also be much higher.
Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
This is great! This Ann thread of the PARQ project is already been updated, which the team already been include their different announce translations such as the French, Indonesian, Turkish, Arabic, Polish, and Romanian announce translation.
Look at the latest news from the team, they will pleasantly surprise you. Now you can trade the token. I am very glad that now there is such a function.
So you meaned that there is already a go signal to trade this token in an exchange? I hope, there is a official announcements from the team of PARQ project in regards to this matter so that there will be no confusions in every updates.

As the thread title itself says that cryptobridge listing is approved it must be true. Not sure though when it will be available on the exchange.
The tittle corrected. We are already live at Cryptobridge
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PARQ_BRIDGE.BTC

The trading volume is over 12 BTC? That is not a bad trading start. It could be more of course, but some coins have zero volume these days.

does this a normally the trading of PARQ coin volume is over 12 BTC? Btw, is this trading volume per day or week..

If that's per week then it means the volume is ridiculously low, that's barely levels a single player could easily manipulate (or pump and dump)

Exchanges don't normally show the weekly trading volume unless you opt for it. This should be the daily volume.
perhaps just the number of users is still small, so the trading volumes are so small. I think after a while the volumes should increase.

The number of users interested in PARQ is small you mean? Or at least those who are interested in trading it isn't that big for now.
Activity: 574
what about Airdrop that goes on Twitter? Is it still working or has it already ended? When will the distribution of tokens begin?
Its too late. Today we are starting to count the prize winners
Tell me, are you planning to launch a similar Airdrop or some other Bounty campaign in the future? I see that many users are also interested in this issue.
Yes, I think it would be a good idea. Anyone who could not get into the prizes in this Airdrop could take part in the next stages of Airdrop or Bounty.
Activity: 406
what about Airdrop that goes on Twitter? Is it still working or has it already ended? When will the distribution of tokens begin?
Its too late. Today we are starting to count the prize winners
Tell me, are you planning to launch a similar Airdrop or some other Bounty campaign in the future? I see that many users are also interested in this issue.
Pages:
Jump to: