Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅 - page 26. (Read 4686 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
what about Airdrop that goes on Twitter? Is it still working or has it already ended? When will the distribution of tokens begin?
You can join their Twitter channel if you are willing to participate in the Airdrop campaign. The details on how and when the distribution happens are probably posted there. Or you can ask it in the discord where the team are mostly active in everytime.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
The project is becoming more and more popular every day, and now the new exchange has added a trading pair. This is a good sign and promotion of the project. So you are interesting to them!
Yet, this is really now a good opportunity to engaged with the project and help to support in promotions so we can earned at least this kind of token on this bear market. And we can be able to trade in the said exchange to gain something from our hardworks.

People should probably stop calling this a bear market, the bubble's burst already, the market is finally at normal levels, the "bull" market was a mere bubble
It is likely that this is the case. Prices on the market have already stabilized a long time ago and for the time being there may not be crazy growth, but still I would buy coins now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The project is becoming more and more popular every day, and now the new exchange has added a trading pair. This is a good sign and promotion of the project. So you are interesting to them!
Yet, this is really now a good opportunity to engaged with the project and help to support in promotions so we can earned at least this kind of token on this bear market. And we can be able to trade in the said exchange to gain something from our hardworks.
That’s what I’m doing, because the main thing now is to notice the project in the first stages of life in order to have time to take everything you need from the project. That way you can already buy coins.
Activity: 406
what about Airdrop that goes on Twitter? Is it still working or has it already ended? When will the distribution of tokens begin?
if I'm not mistaken, then airdrop is still working. But most likely the first 200 users have already gathered and received their tokens.
Activity: 574
Dua
Activity: 616
This is great! This Ann thread of the PARQ project is already been updated, which the team already been include their different announce translations such as the French, Indonesian, Turkish, Arabic, Polish, and Romanian announce translation.
Look at the latest news from the team, they will pleasantly surprise you. Now you can trade the token. I am very glad that now there is such a function.
So you meaned that there is already a go signal to trade this token in an exchange? I hope, there is a official announcements from the team of PARQ project in regards to this matter so that there will be no confusions in every updates.

As the thread title itself says that cryptobridge listing is approved it must be true. Not sure though when it will be available on the exchange.
The tittle corrected. We are already live at Cryptobridge
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PARQ_BRIDGE.BTC

The trading volume is over 12 BTC? That is not a bad trading start. It could be more of course, but some coins have zero volume these days.

does this a normally the trading of PARQ coin volume is over 12 BTC? Btw, is this trading volume per day or week..

If that's per week then it means the volume is ridiculously low, that's barely levels a single player could easily manipulate (or pump and dump)

Exchanges don't normally show the weekly trading volume unless you opt for it. This should be the daily volume.
perhaps just the number of users is still small, so the trading volumes are so small. I think after a while the volumes should increase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0

People should probably stop calling this a bear market, the bubble's burst already, the market is finally at normal levels, the "bull" market was a mere bubble
Yes, the market has returned to normal, but not for long. It is believed that soon it will collapse again, so it is hard to know how the market will move further.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
This is great! This Ann thread of the PARQ project is already been updated, which the team already been include their different announce translations such as the French, Indonesian, Turkish, Arabic, Polish, and Romanian announce translation.
Look at the latest news from the team, they will pleasantly surprise you. Now you can trade the token. I am very glad that now there is such a function.
So you meaned that there is already a go signal to trade this token in an exchange? I hope, there is a official announcements from the team of PARQ project in regards to this matter so that there will be no confusions in every updates.

As the thread title itself says that cryptobridge listing is approved it must be true. Not sure though when it will be available on the exchange.

The trading volume is over 12 BTC? That is not a bad trading start. It could be more of course, but some coins have zero volume these days.

does this a normally the trading of PARQ coin volume is over 12 BTC? Btw, is this trading volume per day or week..

If that's per week then it means the volume is ridiculously low, that's barely levels a single player could easily manipulate (or pump and dump)

Exchanges don't normally show the weekly trading volume unless you opt for it. This should be the daily volume.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Merit: 20

Activity: 126

Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Activity: 532
Activity: 336
Just in case I will repeat once again
I wouldn't want people to think that PARQ was listed at Labrotix with our consent.
Officially our coin is traded at Cryptobridge only.
Labrotix listed us and posted about that in here completely on their own.
Since this situation, a token has been added for sale, and even without your knowledge, I hope that you are not strongly opposed to this act.
Activity: 224
Does the team are planning to have the PARQ crypto cashback platform project a video presentation for the users and supporters? Something that is user friendly? I guess that would bring a huge impact for the platform.
I wouldn't want people to think that PARQ was listed at Labrotix with our consent.
If they acted independently, then they are interested in this. To have a couple who actively traded on their platform.I hope that you do not mind it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Making purchases on the Internet every day becomes more profitable. Due to the high competitiveness, sellers constantly invent various promotions and bonus systems. Now the cashback service is very popular. And the PARQ guys are not standing still.
Maybe the team knew that this kind of idea will surely have potential to succeed sinced it will be useful and helpful for the people of cryptos. And that's the reason why they so passionate and serious to make this platform completely developed.

They have so many options to take since they are just starting to develop the platform. Since it requires an audience, it's probably obvious that this had to be done in order to achieve something worthy.
I think that everything here is real. The activity is good, there is progress in work. So I have no doubt that the bottom will have everything done at the highest level.

Definitely, this is what we normally encounter and hopefully this would successfully be have a better end. Though, many projects failed at the end because of the lack of development and I am that this would be different.
And there are examples of who it was? To avoid repetition of events. I would like to learn how they worked at that time. If you find I will be very grateful to you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I'm not sure about what you are saying because lack of the development doesn't mean that the project will fail, but they turned to an exit scam because of the lack of community who want to support them or they are just wanted to scam people. I hope the team of parq project won't be like that
I believed the project will not fade away because it is clear that they are very serious on this and very dedicated to fullfill their goals and purpose here in crypto community. Managing to list their token first in a good exchange is already a good indication.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Good thing you clarify this once again team PARQ. Well, I know for sure about the thing regarding the listing of the PARQ Coin in the CryptoBridge. I congratulate you for that team. Keep up all the good work!
Crypto people should know and aware about this. And most especially the PARQ users, suporters and investors. So good to clarify that now, it is officially that their coin is traded at Cryptobridge only.
Pages:
Jump to: