Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅 - page 3. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
What currency can I pay for my purchases at the store through your Cashback service? How will the cryptocurrency payment occur?
I dont even think if there is such a feature to pay to the store since i think there is no feature about it yet.
For now, there is no such official infos regarding this matter. But I have learned that the payments for all types of retail products and services is thru digital PARQ wallet. Maybe we need to provide first this kind of wallet before we can experienced the feature of the said project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
What currency can I pay for my purchases at the store through your Cashback service? How will the cryptocurrency payment occur?
I dont even think if there is such a feature to pay to the store since i think there is no feature about it yet.
Yes, there are so many features but i don't think its available for now so just wait until they have announced the cryptocurrency payment in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
A cashback platform which is decentralized, huh? Kinda interesting but there are so many available cashback platform in my country.

I don't think that the PARQ cashback platform is decentralized. how can cashback platform decentralized by any mean?
Yes, there are indeed a lot of cashback platforms, but not all of these platforms work with cryptocurrency. Therefore, I believe the PARQ platform is unique in its own way.
precisely because of this, the platform is now becoming so popular. I am sure that a lot of people are waiting for its launch to find out how it works.
Activity: 406
What platforms will have a bonus wallet? Will it be as a separate application or will it just be necessary to register on the site and will there be a wallet in your personal booth?
Maybe we need to raised this questions in their discord channels or in their social group I think because I have learned that they are more active in there. It is also necessary to read carefully the whitepaper sinced the flow of the project are written in there.
Much better idea. There, in their discord channel, the team can be reach much easier as they really are always active there and raised question and queries can be answered there immediately.
Yes, the team has long said that all the necessary information can be found on their channel in Discord. Here the team has not appeared for a long time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
A cashback platform which is decentralized, huh? Kinda interesting but there are so many available cashback platform in my country.

I don't think that the PARQ cashback platform is decentralized. how can cashback platform decentralized by any mean?
Yes, there are indeed a lot of cashback platforms, but not all of these platforms work with cryptocurrency. Therefore, I believe the PARQ platform is unique in its own way.
Dua
Activity: 616
What platforms will have a bonus wallet? Will it be as a separate application or will it just be necessary to register on the site and will there be a wallet in your personal booth?
I dont even think if there is such a bonus wallet for the platform. But i dont even know what is a bonus wallet?
This is a wallet for your bonuses that you get when using the platform. But I guess he will be on the platform itself.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
Maybe we need to raised this questions in their discord channels or in their social group I think because I have learned that they are more active in there. It is also necessary to read carefully the whitepaper sinced the flow of the project are written in there.
Much better idea. There, in their discord channel, the team can be reach much easier as they really are always active there and raised question and queries can be answered there immediately.
Activity: 126

Activity: 434
I dont even think if there is such a bonus wallet for the platform. But i dont even know what is a bonus wallet?
Activity: 560
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
Activity: 504
Activity: 532
While I do not watch the news from the development team. No updates on the site, everywhere calm. Maybe they are preparing something grand for us.
Yes, the team is so calm, it looks like a sea of pure calmness that will bring a huge wave soon. And maybe you are right that there is something that team is planting and will bloom soon.
It is perfectly! Then we wait for updates from the PARQ Cashback service development project team. I am pleasantly surprised that everyone is so supportive.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
While I do not watch the news from the development team. No updates on the site, everywhere calm. Maybe they are preparing something grand for us.
Yes, the team is so calm, it looks like a sea of pure calmness that will bring a huge wave soon. And maybe you are right that there is something that team is planting and will bloom soon.
I also think that in the near future we will all be pleasantly surprised. Because everyone likes this platform and will be happy to use it.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Due to the fact that the crypto market now is not in a good flow unlike before, I think there is no reason to keep on rush. Even if the competition is tight, it totally needs calmness so that there will no bad implications ahead especially in the implementation.
Activity: 504
I believed they will have something good news to be announced soon. So we just need to keep on monitoring in here and be always active so that we will know every single details about the progress.
They are always active and maybe now are just busy doing the processes in their developments. Soon, a new arrive updates and announcements will be provided for us by the team PARQ. We all know and aware here, the the team never neglect this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
I believed they will have something good news to be announced soon. So we just need to keep on monitoring in here and be always active so that we will know every single details about the progress.
That is right. I never seen the team this quite. The team have a good thing to spread soon. Let's patiently wait to the positive updates and announcements that will be provided by the team here soon, I am sure of that.
Pages:
Jump to: