Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅 - page 35. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Can I find out in which country your project is registered? So that approximately I could understand with what shops you will work. And what is the percentage of cashback?
Activity: 602
Will you have any AirDrop or any bonuses? such services very well attract new audiences. So I think that could be done and such.
Yeah, there is the similar airdrop you mentioned and its a bounty. You can join the translation bounty by translating the whole documents into your native language and get rewards by engaging.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Have you already prepared a list of stores that will be in your service? Not bad if there will be an aliexpress or stores with brand clothes.
Please check out our masterplan
just many users want to quickly find out how the overall picture of the platform will look from the words of the developers themselves. Reading documents is definitely useful, but sometimes it's nice to read the answers from the team.
That's right, I hope that many here will see how administrators are actively working and I get answers to all my questions. Sometimes it seems to me that they check every minute to not miss anything. You just work great!
Activity: 434
I am looking to the thread of the translation bounty and the twitter campaign of the PARQ project. Well, for me, I suggest a separate thread for the bounty of the PARQ. By that, that would be much more convenient to locate the information regarding the bounties.
Just scroll a little so you can find the thread where the translation bounty and the twitter campaign is held on.
Activity: 224
I am looking to the thread of the translation bounty and the twitter campaign of the PARQ project. Well, for me, I suggest a separate thread for the bounty of the PARQ. By that, that would be much more convenient to locate the information regarding the bounties.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I have one question for you to have a store in your service, do you sign a certain contract with it or something like that? How are shops with different goods danced?
Aren't you getting a little ahead of our actions?
The sequence of our milestones is set out in the masterplan

Exactly, I'm sorry that I ask such questions, although I myself could first carefully search for information and all the answers for myself. But I admire your work that you answer all the questions here.
Activity: 518
The team is very active in their Discord Channel. I am very amazed how the team make the different activities known into the community and conquers the challenges and obstacles faced by the team.
Activity: 554
I see how good the road map of the PARQ project. I am looking forward that all of the plans from now, 2019 until 2020 will all be accomplished. It has a great concepts and ideas integraed so I will keep looking this crypto cashback platform.
Activity: 532
Will you have any AirDrop or any bonuses? such services very well attract new audiences. So I think that could be done and such.
Please join the Discord to enter our airdrops and bounties

Is there no bounty thread available in the forum because normally it's what the other wanted to do. Anyway, it's how this things work and I am hoping that everything will be fine and smoothly done.
Dua
Activity: 616
Tell me, how is Airdrop working now? Already many users have participated in this? And is there still an opportunity to participate in it?
you could join the channel in Discord and find out all the information that relates to Airdrop. Here, developers are unlikely to answer this question.
Activity: 574
Tell me, how is Airdrop working now? Already many users have participated in this? And is there still an opportunity to participate in it?
Merit: 0
Have you already prepared a list of stores that will be in your service? Not bad if there will be an aliexpress or stores with brand clothes.
Please check out our masterplan
just many users want to quickly find out how the overall picture of the platform will look from the words of the developers themselves. Reading documents is definitely useful, but sometimes it's nice to read the answers from the team.
Activity: 406
The latest happenings that the team have done to this project is can be seen in the website or in the dicord channels. They are giving people a chance to get free tokens by just doing some tasks and complete it.
but the team has already launched Airdrop on Twitter. Of course, in my opinion, this is not enough for good advertising, but still it is a good opportunity to get free tokens from the project.
Activity: 308
The latest happenings that the team have done to this project is can be seen in the website or in the dicord channels. They are giving people a chance to get free tokens by just doing some tasks and complete it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I have one question for you to have a store in your service, do you sign a certain contract with it or something like that? How are shops with different goods danced?
Activity: 333
Merit: 2
Cashback is really good, convenient and many like it.
But how are you going to solve the problem with your coin?
After all, in many countries, the cryptocurrency has not yet been adopted at the legislative level-how will you act in this case?Do you have ready-made decisions on this matter?
I don't think that they will have to face the problem since there is no regulation to prevent this platform to be used in your country.

You're really underestimating the amount of control a government can have, they can easily regulate the shit out of people if they really want
I the as times estimate!I just wonder what they will do in this case-when there is no support?
Think that the spread of will only in loyal countries-only and just.
Activity: 532
Activity: 504
Cashback platforms are gaining popularity, now no one wants to overpay for services and goods.

True, but why buy at the store so if paying for a product or service through such services, it saves both time and money, doubly nice.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Cashback platforms are gaining popularity, now no one wants to overpay for services and goods.

Do not forget that the competition in this area is high, the consumer needs to offer something new.

Well but they do need more times especially whenever you offer something new without thinking the time, the consumer would be bored.

Most "consumers" in the true sense of the word really dont care much about stuff like boredom. In the real world people only really care about the benefits.

Yeah, benefits is the main thing why there is a business. It's pretty obvious that people really are prioritizing which it is one of the many ways to survive.
Pages:
Jump to: