Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅 - page 36. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Cashback is really good, convenient and many like it.
But how are you going to solve the problem with your coin?
After all, in many countries, the cryptocurrency has not yet been adopted at the legislative level-how will you act in this case?Do you have ready-made decisions on this matter?
I don't think that they will have to face the problem since there is no regulation to prevent this platform to be used in your country.

You're really underestimating the amount of control a government can have, they can easily regulate the shit out of people if they really want
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Cashback platforms are gaining popularity, now no one wants to overpay for services and goods.

Do not forget that the competition in this area is high, the consumer needs to offer something new.

Well but they do need more times especially whenever you offer something new without thinking the time, the consumer would be bored.

Most "consumers" in the true sense of the word really dont care much about stuff like boredom. In the real world people only really care about the benefits.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
If Cryptobridge approved to list this token, when can we expect to see the start of trading? Also, what is the expected price for each token? I hope, it will have a good and stable value so that all people who have join the bounties will be satisfied in their efforts.
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
I am very amazed how the team handling this project. As I can see the PARQ team is very serious to keep kicking on its goals which makes me get more interested to this cashback platform. I hope that the PARQ team will not fade its progressive performance and interesting announcements.
Indeed true. The team is clearly serious that they have reach this far. I am very glad to have them in the crypto community. They can even boost their information in different social media sites. Good luck to the team. I am looking forward for this project.
Activity: 518
The team behind the PARQ project is slowly gaining trusts from the people because they have managed to put this token in an exchange and provide bounties as a reward for promotion. This gives more factors to attract potential investors in making this one a good kind.
That is right. And if the team members of the project will keep this up, more potential investors will come to this project fuelling the continuous development of the enture project as well as to attract more users of the platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I am very amazed how the team handling this project. As I can see the PARQ team is very serious to keep kicking on its goals which makes me get more interested to this cashback platform. I hope that the PARQ team will not fade its progressive performance and interesting announcements.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The team behind the PARQ project is slowly gaining trusts from the people because they have managed to put this token in an exchange and provide bounties as a reward for promotion. This gives more factors to attract potential investors in making this one a good kind.
Activity: 504
The community of the PARQ is very attractive to the crypto users of the community. Well, there is no doubt about that. Aside from the fact that the PARQ crypto project has a great cashback platform, the team is very responsible on making it spread all over the community having a great referral too. That is one of its good features that caught me in here.
Activity: 560
Developing technology is a never ending idea as what we people have been doing. With the birth of the cryptocurrencies, it's likely that it opens a lot of possibilities like with this kind of platform. So, we should expect that this is going to be more useful in the future.
But, if there is a small part of technology which are not even more relevant than the other project, that would make the greatest gift for the tema.
Activity: 616
What is the minimum withdrawal amount from wallet to card? And in what currency can I make a conclusion? Is it automatically converted to another currency?
Are you sure that in this project you can withdraw money to the card? I thought that only cashback service works here.
What a kind of interesting to see if they can even withdraw the money of the staked coins to the card, and I would like to know when did the card arrive in my country if its available?
Activity: 602
In regards to this matter, you can be able to find the answers in their updated whitepaper. All informations about the usage of PARQ project are there. Also, much better to visit the discord channel because they always gives news and announcements regarding the progress.
Discord channel is always active and I very like it because there are so many responsive admins and the users would like to interact with them also.
Activity: 560
Please give more detailed information in this thread. This will be relevant for many users.
If you wanted to see more detail and information you might be wanted to see the information in their whitepaper. I'm pretty sure it has so many informations regarding the projcet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Cashback platforms are gaining popularity, now no one wants to overpay for services and goods.

Do not forget that the competition in this area is high, the consumer needs to offer something new.

Well but they do need more times especially whenever you offer something new without thinking the time, the consumer would be bored.
Activity: 434
After all, in many countries, the cryptocurrency has not yet been adopted at the legislative level-how will you act in this case?Do you have ready-made decisions on this matter?
I don't think that they will have to face the problem since there is no regulation to prevent this platform to be used in your country.
Activity: 434

PARQ là một nền tảng hoàn lại tiền cung cấp các tính năng tốt nhất của hệ thống thanh toán, dịch vụ hoàn lại tiền và các chương trình giới thiệu.

Cốt lõi

PARQ có thể trở thành ý nghĩa vàng giữa người tiêu dùng và doanh nghiệp. Những gì nhiều hơn để lợi thế lẫn nhau, người tiêu dùng và doanh nghiệp có được nhiều khả năng hơn. Người tiêu dùng có thể tham gia chương trình hợp tác bao gồm các cửa hàng ngoại tuyến, doanh nghiệp có thể tăng lưu lượng khách hàng có quyền truy cập vào một cơ sở khách hàng khổng lồ, cũng như nhận tiền từ chương trình giới thiệu.

Lợi ích PARQ

- Thanh toán cho tất cả các loại sản phẩm và dịch vụ bán lẻ qua ví kỹ thuật số PARQ
- Phần thưởng khi tham gia vào các đối tác của chúng tôi
- Phần thưởng khi tham gia các chương trình khách hàng thân thiết

Chương trình giới thiệu PARQ

- Khả năng có được thu nhập thụ động trên các lượt giới thiệu và nhận% mua hàng của họ
- Cơ hội liên quan đến các doanh nghiệp thương mại và kiếm lãi từ doanh thu của họ

Bất hòa - https://discord.gg/qWSgDzc
Trang web - https://parq.cc/
Bảng trắng - https://www.parq.cc/img/Parqwp.pdf
Twitter - https://twitter.com/PARQ_coin

Airdrops twitter đầu tiên của chúng tôi bắt đầu
200 giải thưởng 0,5 PARQ đã sẵn sàng cho bạn
Tham gia Twitter của chúng tôi và hoàn thành các điều khoản để ENTER
Great that viatnemese translation is already done, I wonder if there is another translation have been done for translating the whole thing
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

PARQ là một nền tảng hoàn lại tiền cung cấp các tính năng tốt nhất của hệ thống thanh toán, dịch vụ hoàn lại tiền và các chương trình giới thiệu.

Cốt lõi

PARQ có thể trở thành ý nghĩa vàng giữa người tiêu dùng và doanh nghiệp. Những gì nhiều hơn để lợi thế lẫn nhau, người tiêu dùng và doanh nghiệp có được nhiều khả năng hơn. Người tiêu dùng có thể tham gia chương trình hợp tác bao gồm các cửa hàng ngoại tuyến, doanh nghiệp có thể tăng lưu lượng khách hàng có quyền truy cập vào một cơ sở khách hàng khổng lồ, cũng như nhận tiền từ chương trình giới thiệu.

Lợi ích PARQ

- Thanh toán cho tất cả các loại sản phẩm và dịch vụ bán lẻ qua ví kỹ thuật số PARQ
- Phần thưởng khi tham gia vào các đối tác của chúng tôi
- Phần thưởng khi tham gia các chương trình khách hàng thân thiết

Chương trình giới thiệu PARQ

- Khả năng có được thu nhập thụ động trên các lượt giới thiệu và nhận% mua hàng của họ
- Cơ hội liên quan đến các doanh nghiệp thương mại và kiếm lãi từ doanh thu của họ

Bất hòa - https://discord.gg/qWSgDzc
Trang web - https://parq.cc/
Bảng trắng - https://www.parq.cc/img/Parqwp.pdf
Twitter - https://twitter.com/PARQ_coin

Airdrops twitter đầu tiên của chúng tôi bắt đầu
200 giải thưởng 0,5 PARQ đã sẵn sàng cho bạn
Tham gia Twitter của chúng tôi và hoàn thành các điều khoản để ENTER
Activity: 333
Merit: 2
Activity: 308
The platform with a cashback I think will be popular with buyers, but I would like to know whether debit cards will be developed to pay for goods with a token PARQ .
In regards to this matter, you can be able to find the answers in their updated whitepaper. All informations about the usage of PARQ project are there. Also, much better to visit the discord channel because they always gives news and announcements regarding the progress.
Activity: 532
As I have seen here in the thread, the PARQ team had launched its new campaign, which is its Translation Bounty Campaign. I am very impressed to the team because now, they are moving forward slowly but impressively progressive.

It's normal especially that they're new so that more and more would understand this platform. It's one of the many ways to make promotion so we should expect even more especially if they want to be popular.
Pages:
Jump to: