Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅 - page 43. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I see here that the PARQ have a Twitter Airdrop Campaign. Having to know this kind of opportunity is a great thing that the project should keep spreading. I am sure more participants are willing to join with this.
This is great, but such companies should not only be on Twitter, but should also be on other social networks where the crypto world is interesting.
Perhaps for the project it is important that airdrop be on Twitter and not somewhere else. Public in social networks can be very useful.
and whether there will be again problems in the bounty hunters ,recently Twitter blocked a lot of accounts associated with the crypto and the blockchain
Yes, I wanted to write the same thing, because social networks such as Twitter and Facebook are very carefully cleaned of crypto currency communities. Very strange all this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I see here that the PARQ have a Twitter Airdrop Campaign. Having to know this kind of opportunity is a great thing that the project should keep spreading. I am sure more participants are willing to join with this.
This is great, but such companies should not only be on Twitter, but should also be on other social networks where the crypto world is interesting.
Perhaps for the project it is important that airdrop be on Twitter and not somewhere else. Public in social networks can be very useful.
and whether there will be again problems in the bounty hunters ,recently Twitter blocked a lot of accounts associated with the crypto and the blockchain
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 224
Great news for the community project PARQ. I will definitely participate.
It can be seen that the project really does not stand still, the development is in full swing.
Activity: 224
Nice team. Thanks for having this Airdrop on Twitter. Definitely it will be helpful to make the project become more popular here in crypto community and in social sites. This will give them a chance to earned free tokens by just doing a tasks and not by investing.
Having the airdrop campaign on Twitter will truly boost the name of the PARQ in the community. But of course it entails a lot of responsibilities and efforts to be done to accomplish what the team wants and aims for the better future of the entire platform of the PARQ as a good crypto cashback platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I see a great potential in this project. If the development team of the PARQ will keep up on showing its great capabilities and prove its great potential continuously then that would be great because more people will come to engage having a large possibilites to gain more investors, users and supporters for this cashback platform.

It can only be happen once there are already who made a transaction and probably wait for the feedback of the users. Since this is new, people would definitely be more careful for them to avoid much losses.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I think that people who need more information can go to the site and read the white paper.
Reading the whitepaper might takes a while before you know what really the project is and what its purpose.
Aside from reading the whitepaper, it would be better also to watch the video demonstration regarding how the project works so that we can be fully understand the usage of PARQ. This will also gives more ideas that can help us on how to be more successful in crypto world.
At the expense of video, the idea is good, in the future you can use it in the presentation plans, instead of boring text, show the video

Videos are commonly been used by many because they have the resources. The important is that how they will deliver it as simple as they can because people wanted to make sure they understand what they are seeing.
Activity: 126
I think that people who need more information can go to the site and read the white paper.
Reading the whitepaper might takes a while before you know what really the project is and what its purpose.
Aside from reading the whitepaper, it would be better also to watch the video demonstration regarding how the project works so that we can be fully understand the usage of PARQ. This will also gives more ideas that can help us on how to be more successful in crypto world.
At the expense of video, the idea is good, in the future you can use it in the presentation plans, instead of boring text, show the video
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Nice team. Thanks for having this Airdrop on Twitter. Definitely it will be helpful to make the project become more popular here in crypto community and in social sites. This will give them a chance to earned free tokens by just doing a tasks and not by investing.
Activity: 406

Our first twitter airdrops starts
200 prizes of 0.5 PARQ are ready for you
Join our Twitter and fulfill terms to ENTER
very good news! I understand correctly that only the first 200 participants will receive 0.5 PARQ each? Or does this rule apply to all participants?
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Great news for the community project PARQ. I will definitely participate.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I am curious when will be the sales start here in the PARQ?
The sales is already started in the cryptobridge so you can just visit cryptobridge to make a purchase of the coin or masternode.
It is not correct
PARQ will hit Cryptobridge in about two weeks. Listing has approved and announced on the Cryptobridge Discord channel
Well, in two weeks you will make an announcement here about this? Because many during this time can forget and miss this event.
Dua
Activity: 616
If the project will keep on showing off its great potential and capabilities as a crypto cashback platform, the people will keep on engaging to the entire project. The community will then grow even more and I do think that more listing will happens soon in this project.
A crypto cashback platform, it is a very interesting platform because you can earn money by just putting some of your coins in the platform and stake it for a while.

what do you mean?
How can we make money just by putting some of our coins into the platform?
It is not so simple. This is how we put it and wait! Not
This is a serious process, you need to think about every step. After all, it's your money!
Many users who have never encountered cashback platforms will have many questions about working on the platform. Therefore, the team could make a small training video for new users.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
If the project will keep on showing off its great potential and capabilities as a crypto cashback platform, the people will keep on engaging to the entire project. The community will then grow even more and I do think that more listing will happens soon in this project.
A crypto cashback platform, it is a very interesting platform because you can earn money by just putting some of your coins in the platform and stake it for a while.

what do you mean?
How can we make money just by putting some of our coins into the platform?
It is not so simple. This is how we put it and wait! Not
This is a serious process, you need to think about every step. After all, it's your money!
Activity: 574
You probably did not understand what I meant. I wrote if you still did not find it, then write in support, let the administrators add information about the project and the team. She is necessary.
I also want to say that it would be nice to add more information about the project, about the team. In general, make a standard thread design on the forum. Because the project on the one hand looks quite interesting, but on the other hand there is very little information.
The faster answers you can get by joining our Discord channel
Tell me, are you planning to create your own channel or chat in Telegram? I think many users will support me that Telegrams are much more convenient to use than Discord.
Activity: 616
Activity: 554
I see a great potential in this project. If the development team of the PARQ will keep up on showing its great capabilities and prove its great potential continuously then that would be great because more people will come to engage having a large possibilites to gain more investors, users and supporters for this cashback platform.
Pages:
Jump to: