Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅 - page 46. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

It is very important to reveal the essence of the project and the ways of implementation of the project idea to make everything clear.

Cash back service ... what's not clear here. The only difference from the classic services that a sufficient amount today is that the PARQ project introduces blockchains that will make the relationship between partners and participants of this system more transparent and reliable.
Blockchain is needed everywhere, and the cashback system is very relevant today, it's nice for people when they come to the purse after the purchase of a percentage of the amount
Many people do not use cashback services.
but the blockchain can help improve the system for those people who use it,
Activity: 182

It is very important to reveal the essence of the project and the ways of implementation of the project idea to make everything clear.

Cash back service ... what's not clear here. The only difference from the classic services that a sufficient amount today is that the PARQ project introduces blockchains that will make the relationship between partners and participants of this system more transparent and reliable.
Blockchain is needed everywhere, and the cashback system is very relevant today, it's nice for people when they come to the purse after the purchase of a percentage of the amount
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
You probably did not understand what I meant. I wrote if you still did not find it, then write in support, let the administrators add information about the project and the team. She is necessary.
Lol, what are you find actually? There is nothing to add from the developer just see the first post of the thread so you can see so many informations stored by developer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
and where can I find more information about all the team members,see their Twitter or Facebook accounts?
do you have a project account in social networks???
Check out this information on the official project website. If you don’t find her there, write boldly in support, they should show it.
I checked the project website and Whitepaper several times and didn't see any information about the developers and social networks, moreover, this information should be presented in the first post in this forum feed
You probably did not understand what I meant. I wrote if you still did not find it, then write in support, let the administrators add information about the project and the team. She is necessary.
Activity: 616
I wonder whats wrong with the old thread. But i think its better when the developer create a new thread because it make the spams less.
Obviously, the developers for some reason decided to create a new thread. The main thing that the community was informed about the changes and everyone knew where to communicate to them.
Yeah, that might be true for the reason on why they are making a new thread. As for me, they can make some big changes if they make a new thread.
Activity: 126
In general, it would be very good to make your telegram channel where people will be able to follow the latest project news, except on the forum.
It is true. It would be nice if you could follow the project not only on the forum, but also in the Telegram or in the Discord. That would be very convenient.

Probably the team still on their on-going development as they are probably making some progress. Maybe soon, they can create their telegram because we know how important the communication between the client and the dev.
Well, of course, you only see how many active users are here, if it were not for the support of the team and their answers, then there would not be so many users here.
If a team even communicates minimally with its users, this is already a good sign that they are not indifferent to the society of users.
Activity: 504
In general, it would be very good to make your telegram channel where people will be able to follow the latest project news, except on the forum.
It is true. It would be nice if you could follow the project not only on the forum, but also in the Telegram or in the Discord. That would be very convenient.

Probably the team still on their on-going development as they are probably making some progress. Maybe soon, they can create their telegram because we know how important the communication between the client and the dev.
Well, of course, you only see how many active users are here, if it were not for the support of the team and their answers, then there would not be so many users here.
Activity: 434
There will be an administrator or developer who are intended to answer all these questions arrive from the users regarding the latest news.
Activity: 434
All in good time. In a nutshell, payments will be done in fiat through valid payment provider.
If we gonna touch fiat, then there must be KYC for transaction which can be done in fiat. So, do you plan to require KYC to deposit or withdrawing fiat?
Activity: 122
i wondered how the cashback platform will operate exactly on project that using blockchain tech, do you plan to release your debit card?
As far as i know, based on their website, yes they will have a card to release but i think it takes a long time before releasing.

As we all know that the major card companies Visa, Mastercard and American Express are prohibited Crypto related cards.
I wonder how the PARQ team will solve this issue?
you are mistaken, there are already some services that have managed to create cryptocurrency cards Visa and Mastercard.
Activity: 448

Hi All!

We are pleased to announce the approval or our listing to the CryptoBridge exchange!
YEAYYY!! Finally, they are announcing the approval. I hope with the new exchange they can make more amazing efforts for the people.
Activity: 126
i wondered how the cashback platform will operate exactly on project that using blockchain tech, do you plan to release your debit card?
As far as i know, based on their website, yes they will have a card to release but i think it takes a long time before releasing.

As we all know that the major card companies Visa, Mastercard and American Express are prohibited Crypto related cards.
I wonder how the PARQ team will solve this issue?
Activity: 140

For this we have gathered here on the forum. This is a great opportunity to communicate with each other and ask questions to the representative of the PARQ project team.
You are right, I have a number of questions on the technical part of the project, I hope to find answers here.

ask your questions.
I think there are people here who have already well understood the idea of the project.
Activity: 238

For this we have gathered here on the forum. This is a great opportunity to communicate with each other and ask questions to the representative of the PARQ project team.
You are right, I have a number of questions on the technical part of the project, I hope to find answers here.
Activity: 554
I hope they gonna list  the coin once they have already reviewed the project. And i wish they could make some big returns.
Hopefully, the bearish trend will end soon and the market will change the trend. Now the active development phase of many projects, including this one.
Let's all hope for the good progress too of the crypto market. Of course everything went good for the entire project too. Now, I am looking forward for more updates and announcements ahead regarding this cashback platform. Keep it up and good luck team PARQ.
Activity: 518

That is right. As I can see and notice to the team, they are keep on making progressive action resulting to the boosting of the entire project. Hopefully the team will keep up on its continuous developments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Not everyone is comfortable Telegram. I do not use it at all. It is convenient for me to work on the forum !!!
Well, you are right there buddy. Every people have its own prefered use of method to communicate with the team. So I suggest that the should have both the telegram group for those who is much more convenient using telegram and have an admin here in the thread for those people prefer just the thread.
Activity: 532
Not everyone is comfortable Telegram. I do not use it at all. It is convenient for me to work on the forum !!!
I agree with you, to each his own. For someone, telegram chat is convenient, and for someone, only the forum is convenient, and telegram chat is not needed. But still there must be branches here and there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I agree that the more social networks and instant messengers make the project, the more convenient it will be to keep track of everything.
Didn't the team create a chat in a telegram? I thought it was there, but after such a question I began to look for it and did not find the link. Most likely it really is not.
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: