Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][POS/MN][CSX]🚀 CaSaX - future rental service on blockchain [GRAVIEX] - page 5. (Read 1728 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
CaSaX announces that CSX coins can be traded on GRAVIEX EXCHANGE! This is the first exchange for CSX and the first step to go to the first page of CMC!
a good first step, and it would be great if CaSaX also held a bounty or airdrop program for the introduction of many members
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
If I have a property and want to rent it using CaSaX, I will receive the value in currency crypto, but can I also request the conversion of this value in fiat currency?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
CaSaX IS STABLE POS and MASTERNODE COIN, WITH GREAT ROI and FUTURE A coin worth the investment lovers

I will be your active supporter, CaSaX is the best cryptocurrency for merchants - easy to use and with a blockchain running every minute
Activity: 43
CaSaX is the solution to all these surviving problems in the charity industry
this project will succeed,
To become anything you and me have to work hard, goodluck
Activity: 54
Hello Casax members! I am entered in this project today. My friend made me aware about this project after i have read all of details, i decided to give a change this awesome project. POS option also nice to me. I willl be waiting for good news about Casax from Dev Team. Good luck on the way!!
Activity: 15
This project offering hybrid POS and Masternode system to investors. This one is nice feature of Casax coin. Because of stake lovers and masternode lovers will be at the same seat. and also renting option in their Roadmap as a one of project. Promissing Casax.
copper member
Activity: 31
The linux version works fine. Why are the mining related methods still exposed in the console ?
Code:
getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 1740,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.67934445,
    "errors" : "",
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "networkhashps" : 44710818,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "chain" : "main",
    "generate" : true,
    "hashespersec" : 0
}
it's necessary If someone wants to run a testnet or regtest, for mainnet we will remove them in the next release.
Activity: 49
Good, not huge but really big ROI and literate choice blocks rewards it is recipe for success. I think It will good coin and high price. Good luck, DEVs Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
How will be made the initial distribution of coins?

Hi, what do you mean? This is not an ICO
I mean, that if I want to start MN or POS, how I can get your coins?
You have premine, how it will de distributed? Instamine and sale?
Activity: 72
I think this is a very interesting project for the rental industry. It will make the transactions easier and simple between the involved parties and a lot more secure. Especially in the tourism industry it will make things easier since if someone goes on vacation to a different country they don't have to bother with exchange rates for different currencies to rent a vacation property. With CaSaX it's all right there at their fingertips. I wish the team all the best with this project, this promises to make quite some impact on the rental market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
Hi dev,
I am looking around but I haven't found the pre-sale price/ MN. When will you release mobile apps for car and house rental? Tell me please what are your advantages of using your apps in comparison with your competitors and what are your targeted markets?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Chinese translation reserved
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
The linux version works fine. Why are the mining related methods still exposed in the console ?
Code:
getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 1740,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.67934445,
    "errors" : "",
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "networkhashps" : 44710818,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "chain" : "main",
    "generate" : true,
    "hashespersec" : 0
}

PM me if you need a french translator
Activity: 27
a very interesting project, a coin project that combines the real estate and car rental business, in the future casax coin is very good. I am really waiting for Casax Coin listings on the market, seeing people's reactions. hopefully many investors and use coins as their business support.
copper member
Activity: 31
Is POS working already?

POS working, but rewards are really low before the 10000 block.
Activity: 52
Hello Casax DEV. Because there is no POW, it is a great thing for the owner of a low-performance PC.
I believe this project will be successful.
Is POS working already? Does that mean that car rental will be payable in this currency?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
interested, New Coin Of Masternode and POS, this coin can be used anyone without super computer miners, Good successfull, I like MN and POS
Activity: 26
Casax app has 2 great features on renting a house or room and also renting a car. All the transactions will happen through blockchain technology. This project has great potential in the crypto market. Waiting to see the live application and excited to use it for my next renting house and car.
Activity: 14
CASAX AIRDROP already started at NCChat Discord channel

More information about the airdrop -->>here
More information about New Coins Chat promotion service -->>here
Activity: 2
I see great potential in this project they have good ideas to achieve a great change in the market and in rents I am interested in investing a total of 50 dollars in this project and hope that one day a CSX costs 1 million dollars Roll EyesBTC
Pages:
Jump to: