Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][POS/MN][CSX]🚀 CaSaX - future rental service on blockchain [GRAVIEX] - page 6. (Read 1728 times)

copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Any information on the team and/or advisors?  Did not find anything on the website.

Team will pass KYD soon.
Unfortunately we have no any famous advisors.

famous advisor i think will not really "a must". as long as the project well executed and well planned. more people will support and join in. Getting your team verified via KYD is one of a way to proof your teams is a good one.

Do you have translation bounty? can I reserved for Indonesian translation please.

We don't have translation bounty now, but there are others!
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Any information on the team and/or advisors?  Did not find anything on the website.

Team will pass KYD soon.

famous advisor i think will not really "a must". as long as the project well executed and well planned. more people will support and join in. Getting your team verified via KYD is one of a way to proof your teams is a good one.

Do you have translation bounty? can I reserved for Indonesian translation please.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
Casax combines the real estate and car rental business with a mobile application. the right mix and will be an attractive investment and will quickly grow in big cities because the rental business of houses, apartments and cars is a necessity in big cities and developing countries and what about small towns or small countries?
copper member

Team will pass KYD soon.
Activity: 5
NCChat community - Modern promotion service for new altcoins
We monitor of the new projects and publishing information about them on our discord server every day.
Advertise projects in partners discord channels.
Regularly hold airdrops and bounties.
And much more!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Any information on the team and/or advisors?  Did not find anything on the website.

maybe need to add that also. add credibility for this project. there are recent projects launched with similar concept. but anyway, they can always find their own customers if this platform is totally legit.
Activity: 3
Any information on the team and/or advisors?  Did not find anything on the website.
Activity: 125
I was one of the first people in the discord for this project, I got a chance to talk a bit with the Devs and they seem like a great group of people. The team has every intention of being transparent to the investors, they even plan on passing a KYD. This project seem like it is going to be a sure fire winner in the end, they seem to be in it for the long haul which is great.
Activity: 7
Truly cool ICO. I'm glad that the audience is very interested in your idea. Looks. as a good investment. You convinced me to believe in you
copper member
Kiss reserved for booking, when reservations are reserved Kiss

Grin Grin Grin

Do they have any plans for 2019? They only laid out plans for this year. Also, how are they going to secure that those rental houses and cars are legit and not fake? Any validation plans?

Plans for the next year? As soon as we close this roadmap.
About rental app - of course property verification is possible only through employees of real-estate companies with whom we are going to cooperate.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Need pool?

out of memory -7.
This coin is PoS only.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Grin Grin Grin

Do they have any plans for 2019? They only laid out plans for this year. Also, how are they going to secure that those rental houses and cars are legit and not fake? Any validation plans?
copper member
How will be made the initial distribution of coins?

Hi, what do you mean? This is not an ICO
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
How will be made the initial distribution of coins?
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Activity: 462
Russian translation reserved
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
copper member