Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][ON EXCHANGE] DELIV food ordering and delivery system DELIZ proj. - page 3. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Great project i gonna use this service, we need that  all around the world. Easy to get this service make our life much more easir. Hope you come to ireland
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Suppose a programmer or even a team of programmers wants to offer their skills to the project. How exactly should they act?
Activity: 53
The project is based on modern technologies, developing a very promising direction. I see many possibilities for this project. I'm glad to be a part of it.
Activity: 18
Your project has excellent technical characteristics. I advise everyone to join and follow the development!
Activity: 40
How do you encrypt your wallet file with a swing wallet
What total supply coin?? Dev
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
I see your project have many potential and advantagements to grow more in the future. Now, you are creating a community which is very strong and can support you to develope. Although, I haven't understood your project clearly but I have a belief on your success. Happy to be a part of your community
Activity: 63
DeliV is a good project, done by a team that is solid and handled by a reliable developer,
hopefully more success and progress, Goodluck Dev's an team
copper member
Activity: 5
you can run you DeliV masternode on the following platforms:

https://nodehub.io/
https://mn.gtmcoin.io/
Activity: 773
Merit: 255

Current supply is around 785k with the maximum possible supply ever being 200M... It's in a presale phase right now Smiley
copper member

DeliV is trading on these two exchanges now

Crypto-Bridge listing will be paid within a week after the pre-sale end!
Activity: 310
What is this a joke Smiley )Smiley

OF course not, the previous project from the same teams is still doing really goon in the exchange. Come to the discord channel for more info
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
DELIV system of order and food delivery will have the cooperation of many partners. How do you attract partners? What are the incentives for participants? I think promotional measures will play a big role in this phase.

saw source code? open your eyes, this shit is not going anywhere))

What yo trying to say BRO ?? Please be clear...
BTW Deliv is doing nice on the exchanges ... 25k Sats each & no one is undercutting the prices Smiley

im tryin to say bro you haven't seen the source code bro. if this is not the first thing you check before the investment - you better stick with lottery)
copper member
Activity: 462
This project is gonna more supporters soon like DELIZ project it gain so many suppporters and investors when it just getting started. DELIV project will have more investors soon because of the technology and the innovation of this project.
Activity: 40
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
DELIV system of order and food delivery will have the cooperation of many partners. How do you attract partners? What are the incentives for participants? I think promotional measures will play a big role in this phase.

saw source code? open your eyes, this shit is not going anywhere))
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Another Cryptocurrency that will work like an UBEREATS where you could ask for delivery of the food that you ordered and you will paid it through blockchain system. The greatest hindrance of this is the heavy traffic, hope they could find a way to beat that or the food will get spoiled immediately. Also, since it's decentralized, if the customer doesn't like the food and want some refund or some kind of credit who will give the refund or credits? I guess there
is a need for a third party where-in they are responsible for giving credits/refunds. Also, many people will abuse this system, hope that they could find a
way to block these users if the customer/s are asking too much refunds or credits. Overall, I like the idea that they separated the tokens/coins for restaurant and delivery. Hope that they will able to make it and see this system in the future.
Activity: 45
This coin has been added on channels POS/MN New Coins / CryptoTeam

Vote by emoticons
Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
for this coin
on our discord https://discord.gg/cA6yup3

Check rating this and other coins voted our users!

On our channels you can: see/vote for new coins with emoticons, rating coins, new exchanges for coins.
Pages:
Jump to: