Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][ON EXCHANGE] DELIV food ordering and delivery system DELIZ proj. - page 5. (Read 1856 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Hello DEV,
I'm the representative of MOONDEX project.High Speed Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange On Masternodes . If you haven't had any plan to put your coin on the transaction floor yet, please don't hesitate to make contact with us, only 0.2 btc for the first 10 coins. Exchange at : https://beta.moondex.io/
Please fill in this form and note down the name of the representative "khim #0563"
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4AzsbuDm_0zggf9Kn2dJcmtxmhf6mw0IIpWGk549Mq-ngWg/viewform
Coin developers can learn more about the listing process for the MDEX exchange in the below brochure.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZafTBAfa2YIj-EW3mqKn5nrFCWOfXXo-NoIRvsQwGHw/edit
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
I wish you success in the project! This project very good, join now with me. The team approaches the development of the product, everything becomes clear. I see the big future of it projects Good luck team!!!
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
It seems that before this thread was published it had published the same thread containing this deliv project, here's the link (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47740294)
meaning this is the second thread with the same discussion. Are there certain goals by publishing the same thread again?

Look at the third page, we are tired of enduring that and decided to create a new topic

It seems that there are those who don't like this new project, again please be patient, maybe someone is disappointed with the previous project.

And this project will focus more on the order and payment system? or is there still continuity with the coin delizia project, which one will be used for the future, maybe it can be clarified again. So that users don't get confused about future prospects.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
It seems that before this thread was published it had published the same thread containing this deliv project, here's the link (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47740294)
meaning this is the second thread with the same discussion. Are there certain goals by publishing the same thread again?
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
I wonder what the new project will bring us.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
I like the Delis project because I don't see a future without a ready meal with free delivery. I really want to see the application, of course it should be very convenient and bright. Why are there no deadlines for all stages of the project in the" road map"?
Activity: 112
Increasingly, people began to order ready-made food, so the emergence of a project based on blockchain is very cool. will you carry advertising, when you begin a program of generosity?
copper member
Activity: 322
helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
Activity: 170
The team is very good and competent,a great project and a very helpful regarding to payments in restaurant. I'll be following the project closely.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
deliz team that created quite successful projects this time with deliv trust in this project and we follow. Delize and deliv seem to get more applause.
copper member
Activity: 5
why self-moderated topic? you expecting messages current moderators would not edit? where is the source? 🚩🚩🚩

No, we just came under the attack of a madman and we have no opportunity to wait until the moderator deletes his messages.
Being in the DELIZ project I can say that project is now climbing on the top and now another project has been made by the team of DELIZ. DELIV will be sure successful because this project is gonna popular soon with DELIZ. And the team of this projects have a big part of this two project they doing their best for the project to be more successful.
Activity: 11
a great project and a very helpful regarding to payments in restaurant and also great team and dev i really love delizia i think it will sure to moon. good to hold this coin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
why self-moderated topic? you expecting messages current moderators would not edit? where is the source? 🚩🚩🚩
Activity: 2
a great new project started today from the same creators of Delizia.  Great job for far and a great support tea.  Community is growing and support is ample . I'll be following the project closely.   

The project is a supplementation of delizia project.
Activity: 200
This is a great project with a very good app, it is very convenient to the customers to use their app for ordering their favorite food from their favorite restaurants. i see the future in this project. it will become a great and successful project at the same time a very useful mobile app for all of us.

take a look with the advantages of their app:

1. you can order in just few clicks. no calls and tedious expectations! and it is possible without registration. ( wow so nice right? )
2. the photos of dishes and the current menu as well as reviews of restaurants and a rating system everything to make a right choice.
3. payment deliv coins directly from the application. ( hassle free )
4. the application keeps a history of all orders. ( you can review your order anytime )
5. availability express delivery. ( you don't need to wait for long )
6. Online courier tracking. ( you can track your order whenever it is.

see? they have a great project! hooray for Deliv & Delizia Project!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Dev, this one is one of your best posts so far!
Activity: 13
This is a great project with a very good app, it is very convenient to the customers to use their app for ordering their favorite food from their favorite restaurants. i see the future in this project. it will become a great and successful project at the same time a very useful mobile app for all of us.

take a look with the advantages of their app:

1. you can order in just few clicks. no calls and tedious expectations! and it is possible without registration. ( wow so nice right? )
2. the photos of dishes and the current menu as well as reviews of restaurants and a rating system everything to make a right choice.
3. payment deliv coins directly from the application. ( hassle free )
4. the application keeps a history of all orders. ( you can review your order anytime )
5. availability express delivery. ( you don't need to wait for long )
6. Online courier tracking. ( you can track your order whenever it is.

see? they have a great project! hooray for Deliv & Delizia Project!
Activity: 140
I think that it is a project that made use of the characteristics of the block chain.
Food delivery service,
I think that I can expect very much if I consider the times of the future.
Activity: 169
Good solid team, roadmap seems well thought out.
Sister project to Delizia so should have some good synergy.
Hoping this one goes well
Merit: 2
[size=18pt]The SEC is coming after all scams like this one.

Stay away and not spend time in jail.

This is why Terry will not expose who he is.

He is taking your money from one scam to the next.
[/size]

SCAM ALERT!

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0

Re: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][ON EXCHANGE] DELIV food ordering and delivery system DELIZ proj.
Today at 08:15:48 PM
Delete message  +Merit  #29
Quote from: hiphoptrail on Today at 08:07:32 PM
Summary - Paulohp154   Picture/Text
Name:   Paulohp154
Activity:   1
Merit:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 03:08:11 PM
Last Active:   Today at 03:15:11 PM

Quote from: hiphoptrail on Today at 08:04:36 PM
Summary - TerryR   Picture/Text