Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POSQ] 💥💥💥 Poseidon Quark 🚀 POS 3.0 🚀 Masternodes 🚀 Airdrop 💥💥💥 - page 3. (Read 32969 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
How much would be the collateral for a masternode, I mean POSQ?
its 10k POSQ
It will probably be 50k soon and the amount of POSQ will decrease not exceeding 125M!

do you know when the 50k collateral is planned?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Do you plan to add new exchanges?
When will there be a new release with new collateral?
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
its 10k POSQ
It will probably be 50k soon and the amount of POSQ will decrease not exceeding 125M!
copper member
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 77
its 10k POSQ
Activity: 8
I think based on technology blockchain Bitcoins, Dash 'Masternodes and protocol of Zerocoin Zerocash to create an open-source privacy focus on digital currency. This is a new and progressive idea far more than previous projects. I hope the project will be expanded and there are many investors.
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
The story is similar to many projects, but I do not understand why to lower the price so much. If you are the owner of a coin, you can do business developing a project. This is for money, which will constantly feed you. Quick sale of everything that you have will allow you to quickly enrich, but the money will also end as quickly.

because you are dealing with a scam group and scammers do not think long run. They only interested in immediate satisfaction at the expense of others.
Activity: 14
From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest project. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the project’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
The story is similar to many projects, but I do not understand why to lower the price so much. If you are the owner of a coin, you can do business developing a project. This is for money, which will constantly feed you. Quick sale of everything that you have will allow you to quickly enrich, but the money will also end as quickly.
Activity: 14
On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
Are you guys toping up to get the 50k colateral for the nodes?

I see some very discreet moves o CREX24. But for now it´s still cheap to get the 50k.

Let´s keep pushing.

yeah posq is still very cheap to get. any news when the new collateral will be in place?

Yeah its cheap, but every chap coin is not a good coin. So, as long as we keep investors aware that the admin dumped this coin from 40 sat to 6 sat then hide the info till it was exposed by one of the investors then is all good. My guess is they probably luring ppl in to repeat the process. Always do a thorough research and invest wisely.
Activity: 33
Great initiative. Your idea is promising and has good planning. I think this idea will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your business.

I see some very discreet moves o CREX24. But for now it´s still cheap to get the 50k.

Let´s keep pushing.

yeah posq is still very cheap to get. any news when the new collateral will be in place?
Activity: 30
Greetings fellows! I like the business and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Let´s keep pushing.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...

?
Activity: 5
web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
I want to install the wallet but I want to check as site points at version 1.3.1 ?
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
The market is saturated with coins to excel in the modern expanding ecosystem of the blockchain, it is very difficult.
new wallet UI available for download on Windows, Linux and Mac !!!
https://github.com/POSQDev/posq/releases

More updates to come

looks awesome! will download ASAP! watching POSQ since some time hope it will get to the ATH soon again and beyond that  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: