Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 16. (Read 102075 times)

Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
whether this coin still survives after a very deep decline?
Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
Project looks interesting. Is it working now?
Yes. But the main activity is in telegram. If you are looking for news, or if you have questions - it would be better to search answers there.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Joined the AirDrop by submitting the form.

Looking forward to it.

Thank you.
What airdrop have you joined? What for have you submitted?
Try to read smth before making spam-post.

He's just trying to level up by posting semi related stuff. Probably a bot.
Joined the AirDrop by submitting the form.

Looking forward to it.

Thank you.
What airdrop have you joined? What for have you submitted?
Try to read smth before making spam-post.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 36
Is https://tokyocoin.xyz/dice still the only one site where i can get some TOKY for free or does some one know other sites?

It works
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Yes, i haven't seen that copy past didn't work, i have edited my posting.
Is TE*mX still the only one site where i can get some TOKY for free or does some one know other sites?
It doesn`t looks like a site. I think you just made a mistake, correct it please.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Is https://tokyocoin.xyz/dice still the only one site where i can get some TOKY for free or does some one know other sites?
What about status about when i put stake TokyoCoin? I receive 5500 TOKC from 10/2017, today i try to stake it but i really don't understand Smiley.. Could anyone can make me clarification?
"Generated coins must mature 20 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours. {510 ?}"
It looks so, that your wallet was offline all the time, is it so? You`ve got orphan block, stay online and u`ll get another blocks, smaller, but regular.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I hope development is still going on for Tokyocoin project coz I'm still holding my coins in my wallet, though I'm not staking. Let's hope global market recovers soon and everyone is happy
Activity: 36
This is just an orphaned block and normal in Proof of Stake coins. Let your wallet open a bit longer and eventually you will generate an accepted stake.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
What about status about when i put stake TokyoCoin? I receive 5500 TOKC from 10/2017, today i try to stake it but i really don't understand Smiley.. Could anyone can make me clarification?
"Generated coins must mature 20 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours. {510 ?}"
Activity: 27
Is it true that this coin will be used at the Olympic Games in Tokyo in 2020?

Im looking forward too because im hoDLing some TOKC coins.. but i do some research there is a petition on change.dot org about XRP to be the official crypto there.

there are more candidates m/2017/09/27/japanese-banks-cryptocurrency-j-coin.html]https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/09/27/japanese-banks-cryptocurrency-j-coin.html
Activity: 692
Merit: 100

Im looking forward too because im hoDLing some TOKC coins.. but i do some research there is a petition on change.dot org about XRP to be the official crypto there.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
 Yes @Kurrie

that's what they say to my source, It's good to do that we just keep on raising its value after May 2018  Wink.
Activity: 168
Activity: 27
havent you guys heared what happend?!  :-D

no, how? Last tweet was march 1st and first page update.... still waiting for those masternode updates
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
TOKC this coin has a very good concept. We all know that there will be a football World Cup for dozens of days. Soon it is the Tokyo Olympic Games in Japan. As a block chain project that works with the big games, TOKC is likely to have a big outbreak in the future.

Are there any signed deals yet with large event management companies from the World Cup or Olympic games in Japan or what's this about?
Pages:
Jump to: