Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 13. (Read 102075 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I went on to check my own config file to see if this node was added and I did not see that node yet my wallet is syncing perfectly fine no need to add any nodes whatsoever. I do hope it is perfectly normal for me to have that wallet running as I do not have problems with it.

You only need to add nodes if you have problems. If you find them without it your'e all set. The node mentioned above seems to belong to the dev himself so it's pretty safe to assume it will run around the clock.

Right, if your wallet is syncing just perfectly fine and you are not experiencing any problems with the syncing and behavior of your wallet like error messages or crashes then there is no need really to do the said procedure. Your wallet will be staking fine as long as your computer can be turned on.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
I went on to check my own config file to see if this node was added and I did not see that node yet my wallet is syncing perfectly fine no need to add any nodes whatsoever. I do hope it is perfectly normal for me to have that wallet running as I do not have problems with it.

You only need to add nodes if you have problems. If you find them without it your'e all set. The node mentioned above seems to belong to the dev himself so it's pretty safe to assume it will run around the clock.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 116
Merit: 4
Пpивeт, нa пepвoй cтpaницe я cкaчaл кoшeлeк, нo oн нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя, oтпpaвил нecкoлькo мoнeт для пpoвepки, пoкa пocтyплeниe нe oтoбpaжaeт. Чтo cдeлaть, чтoбы нaчaлacь cинxpoнизaция?

Hi, on the first page I downloaded the wallet, but it does not synchronize, sent a few coins for verification, until the receipt displays. What can I do to start synchronization?

my wallet not sync im remove file except wallet.dat and tokyocoin.conf  to reload file but wallet say 0active connect.
Write to tokyocoin.conf this string:
Code:
addnode=tokyocoin.xyz
and restart wallet
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Пpивeт, нa пepвoй cтpaницe я cкaчaл кoшeлeк, нo oн нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя, oтпpaвил нecкoлькo мoнeт для пpoвepки, пoкa пocтyплeниe нe oтoбpaжaeт. Чтo cдeлaть, чтoбы нaчaлacь cинxpoнизaция?

Hi, on the first page I downloaded the wallet, but it does not synchronize, sent a few coins for verification, until the receipt displays. What can I do to start synchronization?
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
what happened to this coin.
I see the price is very far down from the previous price, and whether there is no intention to add exchange in exchange other than yobit.
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
my wallet not sync im remove file except wallet.dat and tokyocoin.conf  to reload file but wallet say 0active connect.
Code:
addnode=tokyocoin.xyz
and restart wallet

it work! 

thanks.
Code:
addnode=tokyocoin.xyz
and restart wallet
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
From https://t.me/tokyocoin:

✈️8 month stable flight✈️
🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵
Dear friends, today we have mini-jubilee of our cute coin 🎂 - 8 month since Genesis block!
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
During this time we demonstrated great achievements for so young blockchain:
💎 Good stability of consensus protocol - there was no successful attacks and big blockchain reorganizations yet
💎 Faithful community - during big dumps a lot of us continued to believe our coin and hodled it. Also community members listed TOKC to 5 exchanges by they own forces - it happens very seldom in our epoch! We are so happy, thank you!
💎 High decentralization level - top 25 wallets has less than 2/3 (66%) coins, top 100 - less than 9/10 (89%) - it is very good in comparison to our coevals.
🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵
🏵 There is some words about “silence” in development: we have idea about how to avoid historical attacks by binding to POW blockchains, but continue discuss hard about implementation way - it will be so irresponsible to publish and distribute to product semiworking/test codebase. Original version of consensus demonstrates good stability, as said above. That’s why we have no roadmap yet. If you want join our discussions, refer to @tokyocoingroup
🏵 About dead tokyocoin.info: we lost contact with it’s admin and do not know what happened - that’s why we were forced to move content to https://tokyocoin.xyz/info page.
🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵
If you have any questions - fill free to revert @tokyocoingroup
🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵
Stay tuned!
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
I`m not sure but I have to keep my coin first, we will see what this coin outcome comes from the tokyo olmpics.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
If this coin is about The Tokyo Olympics then the dev could start advertising it on the upcoming World Cup.  Cheesy
So, you can HODL it and get coins from POS, may be, airdrop, and surely you can buy it now if believe in tothemoon around The Tokyo Olympics.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Ok that`s good... by the way what's the news about this coin?
this coin is quite stable, the price moves with stable only the current price is not as high as the current price is only around $ 0.0019 and I work on the price will return high.
That`s good... thanks for your good message I appreciate.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
If this coin is about The Tokyo Olympics then the dev could start advertising it on the upcoming World Cup.  Cheesy
Activity: 52
TOKC this coin has a very good concept. We all know that there will be a football World Cup for dozens of days. Soon it is the Tokyo Olympic Games in Japan. As a block chain project that works with the big games, TOKC is likely to have a big outbreak in the future.

I’m not sure if I should grab more considering coins markets is down and yo it sucks for withdrawals. This coin needs a decent exchange to gain more exposure.
The market right now is not stable, it's very bad

I would have to disagree with the coin being stable and agree that this needs to be on a few more exchanges.  I have staked over 100,000 coins in the last month and made 3 times my original investment since starting in early March.  We will see big gains once the free coins run out and the supply is less then the demand.  Time to buy is now and once the ship leaves the port it will cost you a ton.
It was time, then the cost was about 5 satochi. Now i don`t see any changes up or down and there are no news that can move coin somethere.
we just wait hopefully this team from coin will add a new exchange market in the near future, already too long I hold this coin is going to happen something new that will happen.
Yes, we can`t do anything else. We can just believe in devs and wait a right moment.
Activity: 770
I’m not sure if I should grab more considering coins markets is down and yo it sucks for withdrawals. This coin needs a decent exchange to gain more exposure.

I would have to disagree with the coin being stable and agree that this needs to be on a few more exchanges.  I have staked over 100,000 coins in the last month and made 3 times my original investment since starting in early March.  We will see big gains once the free coins run out and the supply is less then the demand.  Time to buy is now and once the ship leaves the port it will cost you a ton.
It was time, then the cost was about 5 satochi. Now i don`t see any changes up or down and there are no news that can move coin somethere.
we just wait hopefully this team from coin will add a new exchange market in the near future, already too long I hold this coin is going to happen something new that will happen.

I would have to disagree with the coin being stable and agree that this needs to be on a few more exchanges.  I have staked over 100,000 coins in the last month and made 3 times my original investment since starting in early March.  We will see big gains once the free coins run out and the supply is less then the demand.  Time to buy is now and once the ship leaves the port it will cost you a ton.
Activity: 6

I would have to disagree with the coin being stable and agree that this needs to be on a few more exchanges.  I have staked over 100,000 coins in the last month and made 3 times my original investment since starting in early March.  We will see big gains once the free coins run out and the supply is less then the demand.  Time to buy is now and once the ship leaves the port it will cost you a ton.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
Pages:
Jump to: