Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][TOKC] TokyoCoin - New PoS Algorithm | FREE Airdrops - page 55. (Read 102264 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Wow this is a huge community around this project lucky i did buy some coin.Could we please share some node to run the wallet .
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hi, dev. Is there any trouble with Linux wallet? I can not download it anymore.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Just read in twitter. Its added in Blockfolio.com
I believe this coin exploded
exchange in 2 places
and Dev only posted a single post
wait for the 3rd exchange place

Yes. It has great potential. And I'm sure the Dev's know that. I'm anxious to see the Roadmap they made for this coin
Activity: 322
I believe this coin exploded
exchange in 2 places
and Dev only posted a single post
wait for the 3rd exchange place
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
lol, 60 pages allmost on this mystery coin
Lol!! True

hope it will stay mysterious for a while. Aiming for a million cheap tokens and hope it will explode in time like digibyte did in may and june
Why i'm not receive pos? last receive are 10/23/2017
Please help me to check

staking payouts seem to come completely random. Sometimes I receive 6 times a day (I hold a large stack) somtimes only once a day. I try to make sence of it, but I cant. Also trying to get the source code to find out in code why and when payouts occur, but at github i only can download compiled wallets

How many coin you have?

large stack relative to airdrop... small stack related to total coins....160K
Activity: 173
Please help me to check

staking payouts seem to come completely random. Sometimes I receive 6 times a day (I hold a large stack) somtimes only once a day. I try to make sence of it, but I cant. Also trying to get the source code to find out in code why and when payouts occur, but at github i only can download compiled wallets

How many coin you have?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
lol, 60 pages allmost on this mystery coin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hi, can't join airdrop. Got this error all the time
Invalid ETH address. Please put your ETH address in your Bitcointalk profile in the 'Location' field.

Do you know how to fix?
Thanks!

first of download the tokyocoin wallet and pm the adress to admin for airdrop if its still available Smiley
Please help me to check

If you click on your mined transaction it says ''Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.''
Can US/Singapore citizens participate in the ICO?

There is no ICO. There was an airdrop but its closed now.  You can only buy it at the exchanges now (see first page where)
Please help me to check

Activity: 84
Please help me to check

Activity: 287
Merit: 102
Invalid ETH address. Please put your ETH address in your Bitcointalk profile in the 'Location' field.

Do you know how to fix?
Thanks!

And airdrop is now closed. Look at the OP

Hello!
1. Do I need to transfer coins to a stake?
2. Should the coin purse be constantly launched?
Thanks.

You need to transfer TOKC to your wallet and stay the wallet switched on. Also you need to unlock the wallet for staking (if you locked it before)
Activity: 27
Hello!
1. Do I need to transfer coins to a stake?
2. Should the coin purse be constantly launched?
Thanks.

Do you know how to fix?
Thanks!

ETH address? You only had to provide a TOKC address.
Activity: 5

Do you know how to fix?
Thanks!
Activity: 178
Will we have more rounds of airdrop in future? I mean I see the potential of this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: