Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 102. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
Hello sir , Can you please tell me when will start main ico of Potentiam and when it will end .Thanks in advance
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Very brilliant Idea..more power to the elbow of the mastermind behind Potentiam. What is the benefit of this to music artist?
Very cool idea Roll Eyes
Activity: 32
Very brilliant Idea..more power to the elbow of the mastermind behind Potentiam. What is the benefit of this to music artist?
Hello,friends
New review about this ico: https://icovoting.com/news/potentiam-ptm-ico-social-media-music-rewards-blockchain-network
More reviews about your ico you can find on the website.
Support this ICO, vote more actively and become an expert at ICOVoting.com. Promote your unique idea and be active
  Wink

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Cool   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
What is the reason for opening a new thread for bounty? Why are there no old participants in the new spreadsheet? So, the old bounty members will not get anything for participation? Why does the new bounty manager have a red trust?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
POTENTIAM - is a great project. join fast and support the #potentiam_io Cheesy
This is what ive been saying all along.. to the moon baby
POTENTIAM - is a great project. join fast and support the #potentiam_io Cheesy
After being away for a very long period of time here.. I can proudly say that ptm has just awaken my spirit about being part of the process again.. See you at the top
Il see you there and EVERYONE on the ride to the moon. 🚀
Im there with you babes. Amazing!!
Activity: 17
After being away for a very long period of time here.. I can proudly say that ptm has just awaken my spirit about being part of the process again.. See you at the top
Il see you there and EVERYONE on the ride to the moon. 🚀
Activity: 8
Today is the 14th whats the next stage for the bonus? What will it decrease too?
Whats the bonus now? Ive seen twitter and instagram. Is the referrals BONUS still available?

Its on 25% until the 14th of January. The referral bonus is still available.

Thank you for your support always on point. 👌♪♫☝️

Exactly. Top team! Cant wait for the platform on the exchange. 💸💱🌍
The HOTTEST ICO in town. Bringing the MUSIC INDUSTRY witg a bang 💥
Whats the bonus now? Ive seen twitter and instagram. Is the referrals BONUS still available?

Thank you for your support always on point. 👌♪♫☝️
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

looks good. Keep it up

Thank you, we have good things coming and announcements shortly.
Activity: 8
looks good. Keep it up
ill be watching this closely, what exactly is the difference and how is it a game changer?. Your affiliate program, is it open to anyone who wants to promote?. im interested, pretty keen on anything related to music =D

It's a game changer because no one is attempting what we are doing on the scale which we are. Creating a decentralized autonomous organization to tackle the problems the music industry presently have. Using great economics to create a sustainable economy. An all-round complete music ecosystem for everyone on the music supply chain including fans. Everyone can earn on Potentiam.

Whats the BONUS available at the moment? And please could you give me an update regarding referrals.

Thanks

At present it's 30% but that ends tomorrow the 7th of January 2018. So hurry up and get yours now.
Jump to: