Author

Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform - page 105. (Read 194694 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
How many years will Potentiam take to turn a profit?
Activity: 20
Can I issue my own token on your platform and use it outside of Potentiam?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Please could you explain the unfair revenue distribution in the music industry which potentiam is trying to balance

Hi, you find more often than not the gatekeepers or middlemen determine the distribution of revenue in the music industry.
Individuals are not necessarily rewarded based on working harder than the next individual. At the moment people are rewarded based on popularity, and popularity is built up by marketing dollars. Hence fair revenue does not really exist. Especially in the music supply chain, there are various people involved in the creation, promotion, consumption of music and they are not always recognised or compensated evenly.
What are the difficult challenges you had to face as the founder of potentiam

Well, the difficulty the team faced is mainly based on explaining what cryptocurrency is to the general public making it clear it's not bitcoin. Then trying to get people to understand how the cryptocurrency would function on the Potentiam platform and why it is needed.
Do you have any ideas of the exchanges you will list on, I know its still early but would like to know what your thoughts are?

Hi, we do have some ideas in mind but we try not to mention too much about it until we have concrete information. But we will try all the reputable exchanges like Bittrex.
Activity: 7
What are the 3 best things about potentiam which makes it very distinctive
Activity: 29
Please could you explain the unfair revenue distribution in the music industry which potentiam is trying to balance
Activity: 28
What are the difficult challenges you had to face as the founder of potentiam
Activity: 51
Do you have any ideas of the exchanges you will list on, I know its still early but would like to know what your thoughts are?
AM SO EXCITED THAT POTENTIAM  FINALLY PUT UP THE SMART CONTRACT ON THE WEBSITE, HERE COMES THE BUZZ

Yes, sorry for the delay. The Ethereum network was running slow, but we will make up for the time with efficiency.
Stay tuned, fantastic news coming soon.
Activity: 37
AM SO EXCITED THAT POTENTIAM  FINALLY PUT UP THE SMART CONTRACT ON THE WEBSITE, HERE COMES THE BUZZ
Guys remember to mention queenofbtc so i can get a referral bonus of 10%. Thanks in advance

Hi, we appreciate your continuous support, have you had a look at the Potent vault. It is a tool used with the PTM tokens where you can receive rewards for performing various functions on Potentiam.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Guys remember to mention queenofbtc so i can get a referral bonus of 10%. Thanks in advance
Much clearer but from the start. This project has excited me. I will definetly tell my friends to take advantage of the bonuses involved. Well done for the revised website.

Hi queeonofbtc, thank you for being a loyal supporter from the very start, we promise to continue to improve and increase your trust with our work performance. Hope you're participating in the pre sale. Also, join us on telegram if you haven't. https://t.me/potentiamgroup
I am enjoying the Buzz, Pre-ICO is at a good pace

Hi Ozzymandias, been a long journey but its taken shape nicely. We have added more screens to the mobile app on the front page.
Have a look, also join us on telegram too. https://t.me/potentiamgroup
Activity: 37
I am enjoying the Buzz, Pre-ICO is at a good pace
I see you have a new website, very well done and much clearer and you have some sort of staking pool
 that we can join to receive PTM rewards, is there a minimum entry.

Hi istake, thank you for the compliment. Yes, we do we believe this will encourage participants to engage even more on the platform. To be part of the Potent Vault which guarantees access to the premium contents of the site and moderation rewards there is a minimum of 10,000ptm. We have made it relatively low so more people have the opportunity to join.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Much clearer but from the start. This project has excited me. I will definetly tell my friends to take advantage of the bonuses involved. Well done for the revised website.
I see you have a new website, very well done and much clearer and you have some sort of staking pool

Thank you for your support much appreciated.

Yes the pool you refer to is called the Potent Vault and the minimum collateral
that is required to lock into this vault is 10,000 PTM.

It is important to note it is a communal pool so the 30% of all network transactions fees that are sent to this
pool are distributed evenly.

So for example, if you where the only participant and you placed 10,000 PTM in this vault because 10,000 PTM is the
total communal PTM in the Potent Vault you would receive 100% of that reward, but also if there is 100,000 PTM and
you only place 10,000 PTM, then you would receive 10% of that reward and so on.

The minimum amount has now also been updated on the website, thanks for pointing that out.

Please if you have any other questions dont hesitate to ask, and if you are not on the telegram group please join now to get more info and news

Pre-ICO live bonuses upto 45%

https://t.me/PotentiamGroup
www.potentiam.io

Activity: 20
Jump to: