Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW] 🚀BBSCoin: a cryptocurrency built for exchanging virtual credits 🚀 - page 10. (Read 41983 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
First BBSCoin minable Web Browser Miner! https://www.jscoinminer.com/ 
You can mine BBS with your PC/Mac browser, mobile browser, and even embedded the code to your website or forums!

The main thing that this opportunity is not used by scammers for hidden mining.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I like all of your product. It is so nice Smiley
Thanks for your support! We will working on BBSCoin forever.
First BBSCoin minable Web Browser Miner! https://www.jscoinminer.com/ 
You can mine BBS with your PC/Mac browser, mobile browser, and even embedded the code to your website or forums!
Activity: 25
I like all of your product. It is so nice Smiley
Activity: 32
Yeah, it's simple, what you need to do? replace your old program files only Grin

Excellent. It's just that sometimes it's not a simple substitute, it's good that this is not the case here.
Activity: 8
Downloaded it, works perfect.

Just installed a new version? Or installed and put the wallet file on a new one?
Yeah, it's simple, what you need to do? replace your old program files only Grin

Just installed a new version? Or installed and put the wallet file on a new one?
Activity: 8
Desktop wallet v3.1.0 was released.
We also released the wallet for Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04.

https://bbscoin.xyz/download/#downloads
Activity: 77
Desktop wallet v3.1.0 was released.
We also released the wallet for Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04.

https://bbscoin.xyz/download/#downloads
Activity: 79
Seriously, I want to increase fee. but I don't know command line, can you help me?

please explain Smiley
Activity: 6
Seriously, I want to increase fee. but I don't know command line, can you help me?
Activity: 7
I like the idea behind this project. A coin built for forum users. Good thing I discovered this.
I get msg: bloackchain load error when i start GUI wallet...what should i do to resolve it?
Q: I can't sync or stuck with my desktop wallet
A: Backup your wallet file first, then delete the blockchain folder and resync. Please ensure your install folder name is English.
In windows: %appdata%\BBSCoin
In OSX/*nix: ~/.BBSCoin
How to backup wallet when i cant open it?

In %appdata%\BBSCoin, you can see *.wallet, backup it.
Activity: 10
I get msg: bloackchain load error when i start GUI wallet...what should i do to resolve it?
A: Backup your wallet file first, then delete the blockchain folder and resync. Please ensure your install folder name is English.
How to backup wallet when i cant open it?
Activity: 10
Activity: 45
Hi, everybody.
Tell me please, I brought the bbs coins to my wallet . The wallet contains the transaction and amount, and in the total amount they are not . I took the coins crex24.com no indication in the message . What to write in the message when the withdrawal of coins ?

If you are withdrawing from crex to your wallet, you do not need to populate the message ID. If you are moving from crex to ogre, you need to put the ogre "payment id" into the crex "message id".

Thank you very much , it went well .
Activity: 20
Hi, everybody.
Tell me please, I brought the bbs coins to my wallet . The wallet contains the transaction and amount, and in the total amount they are not . I took the coins crex24.com no indication in the message . What to write in the message when the withdrawal of coins ?

If you are withdrawing from crex to your wallet, you do not need to populate the message ID. If you are moving from crex to ogre, you need to put the ogre "payment id" into the crex "message id".
Activity: 45
Hi, everybody.
Pages:
Jump to: