Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW] 🚀BBSCoin: a cryptocurrency built for exchanging virtual credits 🚀 - page 11. (Read 41986 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It's online now, sorry for inconvenience

No problem, thanks for your work. The main thing is that the problems are solved.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi, everybody.
Tell me when you output BBS with exchange crex24.com the purse should write the message - what ?
Activity: 81
Any idea what is going on with bbs.money? I'm unable to open it for more then 24 hours already.

We had some problem syncing the blocks. We are re-syncing from the beginning it is pretty slow at the moment.
We are really sorry for that.

Is the problem still unresolved? At me so does not open.
It's online now, sorry for inconvenience
Any idea what is going on with bbs.money? I'm unable to open it for more then 24 hours already.

We had some problem syncing the blocks. We are re-syncing from the beginning it is pretty slow at the moment.

Is the problem still unresolved? At me so does not open.
Activity: 147

You can go to https://bbs.money/ now to generate an import key for the desktop wallet.
This will allow you to still transfer out fund when the web wallet is in maintenance.
Thanks for the explanation. While I press "Generate import key" after filling all the requested info nothing happening. The button became inactive right after I press it.
Activity: 77

You can go to https://bbs.money/ now to generate an import key for the desktop wallet.
This will allow you to still transfer out fund when the web wallet is in maintenance.
Activity: 147
Activity: 6
Listed on TradeOgre but very low volume. sadface
Activity: 5
Seems to have a new exchange pair in Altex:

BBSCoin - Litecoin Grin

https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=LTC_BBS&ref=257
Activity: 20
Crex24 has disabled their BBS wallet for an unacceptable period of time. This prevents deposits and withdrawals of the coin and is causing price manipulation. Feel free to reach out them on Twitter, Discord, and other PUBLIC facing platforms so that they actually start taking this seriously.
Activity: 8
Nicehashing on BBS is killing the joy of mining it with gaming pc or rigs.
It's just like ASICS, not good  Sad
Activity: 81
Cannot access to web-wallet, any problem?

Service is being maintained and will resume within minutes.

back in 5 minutes. fixing some issues
Activity: 17
Activity: 32
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo
Watched for a long time. This project is good idea. Looking for real use.
This can be change world of webboard, discuz and more.

ps. Need list of web that using this plugin.

Nice to see bbs on tradeogre.com, and give the team so time to make it work than we will talk angain :p
Activity: 5
Watched for a long time. This project is good idea. Looking for real use.
This can be change world of webboard, discuz and more.

ps. Need list of web that using this plugin.
You can still buy for WAY cheaper on Crex24 and then sell for more on Ogre! Arbitrage!

If there were orders for a purchase BBS on the tradeogre, you could become a millionaire in a couple of hours.
Activity: 249
no help for the transaction is too big error? any amount i send it says that.. wallet latest and synced 
Pages:
Jump to: