Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 💥 Kalkulus 💥 POS/Masternodes incoming 💥 Trade @ CryptoBridge #DEX - page 11. (Read 16189 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
A good video, there are minor comments to some comments, the author of the video. But as for the price increase and financial attractiveness, I fully agree with this.  Wink
Activity: 315
Merit: 102
Thanks to Mike from CryptoFacto for his opinion on Kalkuls project.
We are happy to feel such good words for the project, and thats a boost for us to push on development and reach our targets
Thanks also to all members of community that are helping us to grow day by day!
You deserve all the best!

Original CryptoFacto tweet: http://https://twitter.com/Cryptomickey/status/948522313418289152
Youtube video of Episode #31: http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-relLyZAggg

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Cheers to all that bought Kalkulus at floor level of 20 sat only 10 days ago!
Whit $KLK price back to presale levels of 300 sat, they are having a gain of +1500%! ! 🚀🚀🚀🚀And we have still to release our plans 👊
Happy new year to the moon and beyond with Kalkulus!

Some people are lucky to get this coin at a very cheap price, unfortunately I was late.
I bought this coin at a price of 210 sat, but I am sure that in the next month I will get multiple benefits Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
where is this KLK negotiated? i cant find any info related to it.. it also dont appear in coinmarketcap..
In the near future I think we will see this coin on coinmarketcap. In fact, it is necessary to add support another stock exchange and the publication of white paper.

We count to have whitepaper and roadmap completed in one or two weeks.
In the meantime, for tomorrow is expected a good news  Wink

looking forward the coming updates dev, i just bought some KLK in SE. im hoping will be listing in CMC this month.
where is this KLK negotiated? i cant find any info related to it.. it also dont appear in coinmarketcap..
In the near future I think we will see this coin on coinmarketcap. In fact, it is necessary to add support another stock exchange and the publication of white paper.

We count to have whitepaper and roadmap completed in one or two weeks.
In the meantime, for tomorrow is expected a good news  Wink
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

Hello, in OP is clearly reported that you can trade KLK on Stocks.Exchange
https://stocks.exchange/trade/KLK/BTC
We are waiting that CMC accept to list us.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Interesting project, good luck, dev!
Cheers to all that bought Kalkulus at floor level of 20 sat only 10 days ago!
Whit $KLK price back to presale levels of 300 sat, they are having a gain of +1500%! ! 🚀🚀🚀🚀And we have still to release our plans 👊
Happy new year to the moon and beyond with Kalkulus!
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
Today we will issue payment for Signature and Translation bounty, you should receive your coins during the day!
Payment for twitter campaign need a little more of calculations so will be issued as soon as the job count is done.
As dev of the project, i invite you to don't massively dump coins on the market otherwise you will kill the price.
Next week some steps in development will be done, then will be possible to sell your coin at higher price than today.
Thanks to all for the support, hope you have you again on board when the campaign will be restarted  Wink

On this New Year's Day, I received a reward. Thank you, our project in 2018 must necessarily enter the top 100, and then it will depend on the general trend in the market for cryptocurrency.

Happy New Year. Wink

Top 100 Huh lol what makes you say that ?
I do not understand your position. In The Godfather (1972) was the phrase:
So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Don Corleone, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Godfather." You come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married and you ask me to do murder - for money.

Why are you not saying friendly things in this topic? I expressed my hope for good investors and the long-term nature of the project in 2018.
I'm ashamed of you, for what you say.

The project has an investment appeal.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Today we will issue payment for Signature and Translation bounty, you should receive your coins during the day!
Payment for twitter campaign need a little more of calculations so will be issued as soon as the job count is done.
As dev of the project, i invite you to don't massively dump coins on the market otherwise you will kill the price.
Next week some steps in development will be done, then will be possible to sell your coin at higher price than today.
Thanks to all for the support, hope you have you again on board when the campaign will be restarted  Wink

On this New Year's Day, I received a reward. Thank you, our project in 2018 must necessarily enter the top 100, and then it will depend on the general trend in the market for cryptocurrency.

Happy New Year. Wink

Calm down bro .. .he only expressed his hope for this coin in 2018
There's nothing wrong with that, right.. Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thanks to all for the support, hope you have you again on board when the campaign will be restarted  Wink

Happy New Year. Wink

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

Happy New Year. Wink

A new $KLK airdrop is in town!
Join our Discord channel https://discord.gg/4qA5hrh and get rewarded with random prizes!
Our new bot will issue prizes every hour so keep your Kalkulus address ready, next prize could be your!

Feel free to share the link and invite your friends, the more we are and the more we will have fun  Wink
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
Morning all, another noce day at the exchange with the price level over 130 sat (more than double then yesterday, X3 from 2 days ago)
Thanks for your support but we are still a young project and the way is long, but we want to continue to build something that have a value.
Just look at what is happening with some altcoins started from the ground at few satoshi and today being in the top 100 marketcap coins.
We will continue with development starting from the first day of the new year, we are working on the whitepaper and will be released in January, introducing the new upcoming partnership.
I remember that we have a mobile wallet available http://webwallet.kalkulus.trade, for all those that want to easily send and receive $KLK from their desktop wallets to exchange and viceversa.
Also, we are working on a active community on our Discord server https://discord.gg/4qA5hrh, you are all welcome to join us!

This is really good news, in which, first of all, those who believe in coins took part. And I think that this is only the beginning, the next step is 1000 Satoshi.  Wink
Morning all, another nice day at the exchange with the price level over 130 sat (more than double then yesterday, X3 from 2 days ago)
Thanks for your support but we are still a young project and the way is long, but we want to continue to build something that have a value.
Just look at what is happening with some altcoins started from the ground at few satoshi and today being in the top 100 marketcap coins.
We will continue with development starting from the first day of the new year, we are working on the whitepaper and will be released in January, introducing the new upcoming partnership.
I remember that we have a mobile wallet available http://webwallet.kalkulus.trade, for all those that want to easily send and receive $KLK from their desktop wallets to exchange and viceversa.
Also, we are working on a active community on our Discord server https://discord.gg/4qA5hrh, you are all welcome to join us!
The New Year is approaching, I hope that in the new year the Kalkulus coin will become stronger and find its circle of followers. I would also like to see the POS, this would encourage people of the holders not to sell Kalkulus coins.

What you said is already visible on the price level and volume on https://stocks.exchange/trade/KLK/BTC
Buy walls and support are growing day after day, and price is starting to climb to better levels. Also dumps are reduced to few KLK, early adopters are still holding their coins.
Probably rumors about upcoming listing on a bigger exchange are starting to circulate and people's are securing their low price stake  Wink
Let's see where that lead us!

Yes, I noticed that there are fewer weak hands, this is definitely a positive factor for a coin. The announcement of the add exchange will cause temporary agitation, but the announcement of sponsors or partners can create an unprecedented demand, but I think the New Year period is not the most suitable time for this. So I hope to hear good news by spring.  Roll Eyes

Sooner or later Kalkulus will catch the attention of others exchange, or our listing request will be accepted, and we all know what that could mean for the whole community and the project itself.
Regarding the partnership, the deal is already closed with the sponsor brand and we are setting up some details to make the partnerhsip working as soon as possible.
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
The New Year is approaching, I hope that in the new year the Kalkulus coin will become stronger and find its circle of followers. I would also like to see the POS, this would encourage people of the holders not to sell Kalkulus coins.

What you said is already visible on the price level and volume on https://stocks.exchange/trade/KLK/BTC
Buy walls and support are growing day after day, and price is starting to climb to better levels. Also dumps are reduced to few KLK, early adopters are still holding their coins.
Probably rumors about upcoming listing on a bigger exchange are starting to circulate and people's are securing their low price stake  Wink
Let's see where that lead us!

Yes, I noticed that there are fewer weak hands, this is definitely a positive factor for a coin. The announcement of the add exchange will cause temporary agitation, but the announcement of sponsors or partners can create an unprecedented demand, but I think the New Year period is not the most suitable time for this. So I hope to hear good news by spring.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: