Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 💥 Kalkulus 💥 POS/Masternodes incoming 💥 Trade @ CryptoBridge #DEX - page 9. (Read 16189 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 102
Time to buy more kalkulus, great I had bought when the price was 100 satoshi, right now I;m holding 15k kalkulus.

Glad to know that at actual price you are already over X10 your starting investment  Wink
And looks like you are not alone, received lots of messages of people's that had huge ernings....happy for you guys...still room to growth with next improvements!
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 67
Time to buy more kalkulus, great I had bought when the price was 100 satoshi, right now I;m holding 15k kalkulus.
The centralized exchanges are showing problems and lack of structures lately, KLK did a great play in joining CryptoBridge and I did well to buy some KLK in 200 sat, I bought in doubt, but I see that was gratified, we can still do more! 10k sitting by KLK is not impossible, on, dev! Smiley

In fact we are sure that our pick to join Cryptobridge will increase thei value day afetr day, just loook at what is happening to all other exchanges really.
Cryptopia isn't able to manage other users, Binance closed registrations, Bittrex restricted acceess to the website....with Cryptobridge nothing like that will ever happen being all the infrastructure decentralized.
I've received a lots of messages in last days of people's that joined the project and started supporting Kalkulus, i can only say thanks for the support and that working on development and letting the community grow can only drive to good things for all of us!
Hello!
Tell me how to set up a solo mining in your wallet. Which port to write? Is there any instruction for this?
Thank you

Hello, first we should know which equipment you have to mine Kalkulus.
In case come to our Discord https://discord.gg/4qA5hrh and ask for support in the mining channel.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
The centralized exchanges are showing problems and lack of structures lately, KLK did a great play in joining CryptoBridge and I did well to buy some KLK in 200 sat, I bought in doubt, but I see that was gratified, we can still do more! 10k sitting by KLK is not impossible, on, dev! Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
hi,

stocks.exchange Deposits are not going Thru anymore, i send there some Batches of Coins, the first one showed up, but now 6 more Deposits are not processed.

Hey, buddy, but how does the deposit on the stock exchange belong to the coin developer?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Write to user support on the exchange, these are the problems of the exchange and your personal problems, not the community.

https://stocks.exchange/support#new_ticket_accordion   Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 283
Hello!
Tell me how to set up a solo mining in your wallet. Which port to write? Is there any instruction for this?
Thank you
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
When will be announcements about schedule payments for campaigns?
2nd round is waiting to be done next  Smiley #hodl
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
thanks for the product guys!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
it time for hold for this coin , i think in future, it can very expensive to sell beacuse supply on this coin'
is low, lets hold to future and get profit,

good advice , i will think twice

The best solution comes after a long analysis. I have already made a choice for myself, I believe that the project has a promising component, and it remains only to implement technical and marketing and there will be a huge course.
Activity: 392
We are very happy and proud to announce that Kalkulus is listed in which we think is the future of trading: Cryptobridge, decentralized cryptocurrency exchange!
Thats mean that now your KLK coins are not stored anymore on exchange but you and only you are the holder of your private keys!
That's the future of decentralized financial freedom for all crypto people's, and we are proud to be part of this!
Go on http://crypto-bridge.org, open an account and show some love & support to us!

Thanks Kalkulus for helping me resolve the issue with the bounty, received thanks, hope for more progress and success with this project
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Then what about the Bounty program Dev, will you be continue it in the near future
Or  you already have another marketing program to further popularize this coin.
Activity: 294
it time for hold for this coin , i think in future, it can very expensive to sell beacuse supply on this coin'

good advice , i will think twice
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
hi,

stocks.exchange Deposits are not going Thru anymore, i send there some Batches of Coins, the first one showed up, but now 6 more Deposits are not processed.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
After the appearance of the road map and the possibility of directly buying something using coins, the price of the coin can soar very much. If you suddenly find support in the sector of retail trade in computer hardware (motherboards, video cards, processors), the takeoff will be on the rocket.
We are very happy and proud to announce that Kalkulus is listed in which we think is the future of trading: Cryptobridge, decentralized cryptocurrency exchange!
Thats mean that now your KLK coins are not stored anymore on exchange but you and only you are the holder of your private keys!
That's the future of decentralized financial freedom for all crypto people's, and we are proud to be part of this!
Go on http://crypto-bridge.org, open an account and show some love & support to us!

Fantastic news! Great market!
I met KLK recently, CB is one of the best DEX, the era of true decentralization is coming, Kalkulus has secured its place in the future! I will buy some coins, is it true that the roadmap will be ready soon? What is the real purpose of KLK?

There are a lots of exchanges out there, professional/unprofessional/user friendly/crap, but we decided to invest in CryptoBridge because we appreciated how they works and the support that they give to developers (no week waits for an answer, fast and precise on questions and so on), and thats sound trustable and reliable.
But joining CB we decided to bring to our project their vision of full decentralization from centarl authorities, that is the basis of all cryptocurrencies.
Have no sense to talk about decentralizations from banks when our, YOUR money are in hands of exchanges (instead banks)...theres nodifference, because they have your money until your money is there!

As i've already explained in some previous post, the purpose of the coin is the normal kind of purpose that any cryptocurrency have: became a financial tool that any community member can adopt for fast and low-cost transactions.  If you like to trade, you can buy and sell KLK on the market and have profits from your trades (just ask to who bought at 30 sat and sold at 1700 Wink )
Regarding roadmap and whitepaper, we are working on it..first days of the year was very busy and emotional for the team and all the community with such big attention received, now that we joined a reliable exchange we can back to work and develop all integration that this coin will have in real life.
We are specially working on open a marketplace where the coin will be used to buy different kind of stuff, partecipate in contests and raffles, also through a mobile application that will allow you to store your coin and make payments from mobile (we have a webwallet, but is a basic tool for allow everybody to approach to KLK without downloading client)
We are still young and we have a long way in front of us  Wink
Thanks for being on board!
EEM
Activity: 194
Merit: 32
Grats for CryptoBridge.

Today I've installed KLK wallet for Windows 10. It hasn't asked me what the directory I want to install the wallet. I think it's a good option in a wallet. It's my propose for the future Smiley
Activity: 123

Fantastic news! Great market!

Pages:
Jump to: