Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW & POSe X11][MASTERNODE] BitNodes Pro: New Coin & 1M Invest Fund! - page 3. (Read 4092 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Congrats!
BitNodes Pro is listed at CoinGecko!
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitnodes-pro

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcBPo2XVQAAZ2kP.jpg:large

Now we need $100k daily volume to get listed at CoinMarketCap!
Activity: 116
Great project. I am sure that projects of this type are necessary and that they have a positive impact on the overall money market. Good luck!
merculet
Activity: 58
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
how to set up the masternode?
Activity: 478
Merit: 10
Pool http://s2.mpos-pools.com/xnode will be closed
in 72 hours. Please, withdraw your coins
Activity: 80
Dear BitNodes Comminity!

Great news: XNODE will be listed at Crex24.com within 1 week!

Unfortunately, we do not have enough funds to list a NODE right now.

We once again appeal to the whale holders, powerful miners, as well as to the MN owners with the kind request to support BitNodes.
We need to collect 0.1 btc to add NODE to Crex24.com exchange.
Devs never had even 1 NODE, this is our principled position.

We thank everyone who support BitNodes!

Due to the low trading volume of XNODE on crex24.com, we decided to allocate another 50k XNODEs from the investment fund to run trading.
We hope that by the end of the week, trades on crex24.com should catch up with turnover on extstock.com, which is about 20k a day.

How about using the 1M Invest Fund to do that?

Thank you for your support!

If you can get listed on OpenLedger or Cryptobridge i could trade xnode using my bot, and many other people could as well. I don't have one yet for the trading exchanges xnode is currently on, but I will support xnode with my hash.

Thank you for your proposal! We'll try to get listed on these exchanges, but can't effort high listing fees..

How about using the 1M Invest Fund to do that ?
XNODE shows all time high!

+45% per day at ExtStock: https://extstock.com/markets/xnode_eth

Keep good trading!
Dear BitNodes Comminity!

We once again appeal to the whale holders, powerful miners, as well as to the MN owners with the kind request to support BitNodes.

Due to the low trading volume of XNODE on crex24.com, we decided to allocate another 50k XNODEs from the investment fund to run trading.
We hope that by the end of the week, trades on crex24.com should catch up with turnover on extstock.com, which is about 20k a day.

If you can get listed on OpenLedger or Cryptobridge i could trade xnode using my bot, and many other people could as well. I don't have one yet for the trading exchanges xnode is currently on, but I will support xnode with my hash.

Thank you for your proposal! We'll try to get listed on these exchanges, but can't effort high listing fees..
Dear BitNodes Comminity!

Dear BitNodes Comminity!

@dev did you think of signing up to the masternode sites?

Like: https://masternodes.pro/coin-signup
Hi! We're listed there (tab Funding).
Unfortunately, their business model is targeted to collect fees to list coins on their homepage.
It's very expensive and give no profit for coin devs..
Activity: 11

Sure! If this project is implemented in the best way, then it will be able to get itsshare in the market.
Activity: 6
I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business! 
Activity: 80

We checked all the blocks found by the CryptoNova pool and noticed that in this case MN does not receive a reward, even if it is online.
Unfortunately, we do not have CryptoNova pool contacts, so we can not contact them.

If you have such an opportunity, we ask that you contact them and report this bug.
This problem is not a problem with BitNodes or the BitNodes client.

They are on twitter.... @CryptoNovaPool

Also I think the network should only accept valid transactions. Please fix the network

Hi cryptogens, you should remove all links to cryptonova from this thread until they fix it. Also you can contact CryptoPunkyXL as that user posted about the pool, most likely that user owns the pool. Take some action if you want people to invest in this coin!

Please show us that you care about your investors and act upon this.
Currently I do not feel supported by Bitnodes, which is bad for trust........

For the record there are 2 perfectly working pools:

The problem has been fixed and masternodes are being paid out.
No the pool is not on a fork.

https://cryptonova.eu/site/mining

We checked all the blocks found by the CryptoNova pool and noticed that in this case MN does not receive a reward, even if it is online.
Unfortunately, we do not have CryptoNova pool contacts, so we can not contact them.

If you have such an opportunity, we ask that you contact them and report this bug.

Also I think the network should only accept valid transactions. Please fix the network

Hi cryptogens, you should remove all links to cryptonova from this thread until they fix it. Also you can contact CryptoPunkyXL as that user posted about the pool, most likely that user owns the pool. Take some action if you want people to invest in this coin!

Dear Jos,
We never added Cryptonova to our thread, so we can't remove it. We hope pool representative will respond and fix this issue soon.
Thank you.

Is Cryptonova on a fork then?

Dear Jos,
We never added Cryptonova to our thread, so we can't remove it. We hope pool representative will respond and fix this issue soon.
Thank you.
bagaimana cara menambang Bitnodespro ?? di mana kolam renang? diperlukan disscord?

https://cryptonova.eu/

bagaimana cara menambang Bitnodespro ?? di mana kolam renang? diperlukan disscord?

https://cryptonova.eu/
Pages:
Jump to: