Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW & POSe X11][MASTERNODE] BitNodes Pro: New Coin & 1M Invest Fund! - page 7. (Read 4092 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Can you elaborate a little bit more in how us users who mined your first currency will be included in the Bitnodes Pro ecosystem?

Alot of us pointed our miners to Bitnodes for weeks and/or rented hash with our hard earned bitcoin for your first coin. I cannot imagine it was all for naught.

If it was infact just a test, you mislead an entire mining community into mining your original coin and you never told us upfront that we were just part of a test. I cannot imagine that you are that naive and will hold out for some type of value proposition for Bitnodes within the Bitnodes Pro ecosystem.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Create your own dreams
Discard bitnodes and then release bitnodespro
Discard bitnodespro and then release bitnodesplus
Discard bitnodesplus and then release ...
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
Whats with Bitnodes coins swap?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
I was also very interested, not really so difficult to answer community ? not very good at created a project abandoned it and undertook to do the following, this too will throw ?
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I will waiting for more infomation. ((
Activity: 72
My Wallet does not synchronize although I have added all AddNodes what can I do?
Activity: 1
This is absolutely a scam.....

block reward 2 coins
Dev premine 10%---- 1 million
MN rewards 75%
Dev has got 1000 MN already......75% of newly mined coins will again go to dev....

This guy is mastermind in scamming..... his previous project is running perfectly fine, but this guy abondened it, since he did not get enough coins to dump and fly away......

I'm your side
Activity: 478
New pool

Ports:

Asics:         3583
Nicehash:   3584
Low diff:     3585

Activity: 14
This is absolutely a scam.....

block reward 2 coins
Dev premine 10%---- 1 million
MN rewards 75%
Dev has got 1000 MN already......75% of newly mined coins will again go to dev....

This guy is mastermind in scamming..... his previous project is running perfectly fine, but this guy abondened it, since he did not get enough coins to dump and fly away......
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Of late, there has been a number of newbie Masternode coins that have scammed people here. The promise to launch soon, so join discord for bidding to early MN prices. Then they either abandon the project or delete the discord and their ANN, only to reappear as another newbie coin.

Don't get blinded by your Masternode frenzy. Ask yourself is this project legit?
jxt
Activity: 94
sale Masternodes will be?
Activity: 281
block reward 2 coin and block time 120s, when mine = dev premine ?
Activity: 100
Coin block=2
MN=10.000
X11
What going on
Activity: 9
hI...

I cannot sync Bitnodes wallet... even insert the addnode=181.214.143.10 in conf file.
Activity: 3
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
look like another scam for just change algo and name
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
cryptogens has earlier created Bitnodes and abandoned the community..
Here is the Ann page - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpow-pose-x13masternode-bitnodes-secure-sustainable-decentralized-2637644.

Community are just left wondering what to do.

Warning for all miners...Don't waste your Hashpower on another Scam by this Dev.

Thanks for the information. This is totally a scam!!

Imho bitnodes was a failed project, not necessarily a scam
If this is a failed project, does this mean that this thread tried to resurrect the project again?
Is there any possibilities that this project working now?
Activity: 12
Wallet won't completely sync anyway...gets stuck at 50%
Activity: 49
how to mine Bitnodespro?? where is pool?needed disscord?
Pages:
Jump to: