Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] Scala | Smart ⭐, Mobile 📱, Distributed 🌐 and Anonymous 🕵️ - page 4. (Read 4191 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Do you have any plan in the future on 2021? Cool Cool
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 3
Distributed wealth for all devices
I have been around $xla for about 2 years now. Since its Stellite days. It's remarkable that guys keep delivering stuff this whole time. Even though I didn't agree with some kind of stuff that happened in the past with project, devs are truly talented and actually coding, unlike others. This coin needs only two things. Bigger promo and at least Tier 2 exchange.

Thanks for your support! We know it's been a bumpy ride, to say the least. The core team in place is very solid and now that we have a premine we have begun marketing activities and we are also in discussions with exchanges. And of course, our development backlog is full of great projects and tasks! Cool
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
I have been around $xla for about 2 years now. Since its Stellite days. It's remarkable that guys keep delivering stuff this whole time. Even though I didn't agree with some kind of stuff that happened in the past with project, devs are truly talented and actually coding, unlike others. This coin needs only two things. Bigger promo and at least Tier 2 exchange.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is anyone mining at with his/her mobile phone, I want to know the experience. If this was done right with mobile phone mining, the adoption rate would be huge, another thing the team need to work on is the marketing, marketing goes along way to determine the success of a project
Mobile mining is incredibly efficient with the latest Scala's algorithm.
Right now is even more efficient to just buy a bag considering how low the price and the market cap are Grin, but mobile mining is definitely a future-proof tech.
Also if I understood correctly Scala's team is planning to set up a CDN that could be another very interesting feature, especially addressed to emerging countries that in the coming years will be a huge market.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Is anyone mining at with his/her mobile phone, I want to know the experience. If this was done right with mobile phone mining, the adoption rate would be huge, another thing the team need to work on is the marketing, marketing goes along way to determine the success of a project

I don't think this is worth mining right now via mobile phone to be honest. Unless, you are hoping that one day it will increase its price to compensate the energy you are using. Anyway, as the team promised to list this in a better exchange, it means they have better plan for this coin. Because if you look at crex trading activity, I don't think the price is appealing to investors. But if you truly believe that this will rise, this is good time to buy big volumes as the price is really really cheap, not even 1 sat.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
copper member
Agree. We are going to get listed on a new exchange pretty soon, then we will look at more exchanges when we are able to gather the required funding from our premine.
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
Looks like XLA already listed in Crex24, that's not bad for me. I think it's enough to see the potential of this coin. But like the suggestion before, you need an event to make more crowded. Buy wall is thick enough, but no one sells in bulk at the current price, if this is the case the price should gradually increase.

They need to reach at least 1 sat because right now, it is about 0.3 sat. Since they announced that they got another exchange coming, I am curious if this will give them the opportunity to increase its price to a level of at least 1-5 sats. So once they got that other exchange, they need to focus on their actual services. Because that will be the key to increase their worth in the market.

If there is more quality exchange, it will have a chance of bump to 1-5sats, it isn't too difficult. Crex doesn't have many investors, low liquidity, it is very difficult to reach 1sat with coins that have large total supply.
copper member
We are proud to have funded a great initiative by BoxWallet, which will give our users more options to manage a node or wallet.

This is one of our first community-supported projects... more to come with our upcoming Community Crowdfunding System! 💪

It is not ready yet, we'll let you know when you can use it.

More info:
- BoxWallet Twitter
- Box Wallet GiHub
copper member
Looks like XLA already listed in Crex24, that's not bad for me. I think it's enough to see the potential of this coin. But like the suggestion before, you need an event to make more crowded. Buy wall is thick enough, but no one sells in bulk at the current price, if this is the case the price should gradually increase.

Do you have an event in mind that we could look at?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

They need to reach at least 1 sat because right now, it is about 0.3 sat. Since they announced that they got another exchange coming, I am curious if this will give them the opportunity to increase its price to a level of at least 1-5 sats. So once they got that other exchange, they need to focus on their actual services. Because that will be the key to increase their worth in the market.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
copper member
Hello everyone!  Smiley

We have been in discussions with a few exchanges for the last weeks, and we are proud to announce that we will get listed on a new exchange by the end if the year.

We cannot say more at the moment because of the NDA we signed, but we will give you more details as soon as we can. muscle

Once again, thank you for your support!
copper member
Thanks, we are always looking for ways to increase our project exposure Smiley
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Hello, yes we have already contacted CMC a while ago, but they say the volume is too low on Crex24, so they can't retrieve the data. We'll update the other links on CMC.

thats great, i think your project need a good marketing campaign my friend
so, people will know and be interested with scala, for sure the volume will increase if a lot of people know about this project
regards
copper member
Is your coin anynomous? Whats the algorithm is this?

Algorithm: Panthera

I have never heards about it before. Is this something new developed by you, or some other coins already using this algorithm?

Yes, we are an anonymous and privacy coin. Panthera is our custom algorithm and uses RandomX + yespower + KangarooTwelve.

More information here: https://wiki.scalaproject.io/specifications/feature-desc/panthera
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Is your coin anynomous? Whats the algorithm is this?

Algorithm: Panthera

I have never heards about it before. Is this something new developed by you, or some other coins already using this algorithm?
copper member
Our Android miner has been designed for ARMv8 architecture devices. It works on some ARMv7 but not all.

so not all mobile can mine this coin, because i just intsall the android miners but the show if XLA -1% and the calculating Hashrate never stop
when i clicked the start button an informations show up if the miner stopped

Can you go to the About page in the miner app and send us the debug info please? There's a "Debug Info" button you can use there.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Our Android miner has been designed for ARMv8 architecture devices. It works on some ARMv7 but not all.

so not all mobile can mine this coin, because i just intsall the android miners but the show if XLA -1% and the calculating Hashrate never stop
when i clicked the start button an informations show up if the miner stopped
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
Hello Scala Miners!

We would like to welcome Scala Project on our LetsHash.it Mining Pool!

Our Mining Fee is only 0.5% , so miners can enjoy their coins Wink
Payouts are made automatically every 10 minutes for all balances above 9.99 XLA.

You can use following commands to join our Mining Pool straight away :

#1 Low end Hardware :
Code:
-a panthera -o letshash.online:1559 -u XLA_WALLET_ADDRESS -p @workername

#2 High end Hardware :
Code:
-a panthera -o letshash.online:1560 -u XLA_WALLET_ADDRESS -p @workername

#2 Mining Rigs (ex. RigRentals) :

Code:
-a panthera -o letshash.online:1561 -u XLA_WALLET_ADDRESS -p @workername

Thanks for paying attention!
-Enjoy your hashing.

Your LetsHash.it Team
--------------------------------

If you need a help or have any ideas about our pools, don't be afraid to contact us at Discord : https://discord.gg/RrUqjWn
Pages:
Jump to: