Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 102. (Read 87241 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 1
I all ready have Stellite v1.1.0.0 'Cobalt do i need Stellite v1.2.0.0 'Chromium' ??

yes move to the new Cli version or move to the new Gui version.
just dont forget to save your seed words.
Activity: 307
Merit: 0
I all ready have Stellite v1.1.0.0 'Cobalt do i need Stellite v1.2.0.0 'Chromium' ??
Activity: 9
Activity: 82
Can you provide a direct link to the new GUI Wallet binaries / executable download please Smiley
Activity: 1
Hi all  Smiley

What is the outlook for this coin getting listed on an exchange available in the U.S. ?

Thanks
AxT
Activity: 24
no have bounty from dev, stelliteCoin  Huh
No, sorry. We are a very small team with a very tight budget (due to us having no ICO). In the future, when the roadmap is closer to completion and we are free to do more marketing we will be sure to do several bounties.
Is it coin build on its own block chain?
Yes. It is based on the same technology as monero, bytecoin, and electroneum called CryptoNote, using the CryptoNight algorithm. You can mine stellite with your CPU and/or GPU.

You should have a Stellite link in your signature, not one for other tokens/coins  Angry
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
Anarchy
No, sorry. We are a very small team with a very tight budget (due to us having no ICO). In the future, when the roadmap is closer to completion and we are free to do more marketing we will be sure to do several bounties.
Yes. It is based on the same technology as monero, bytecoin, and electroneum called CryptoNote, using the CryptoNight algorithm. You can mine stellite with your CPU and/or GPU.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
Anarchy
Activity: 322
I raised the issue once before but nobody got back to me. Don't you agree that the logo looks astonishingly similar to that of Snovio? I bet they had a close look at that logo at least Wink

Our logo is round and has a different layout.
Sure we are also using the color purple ;-) so its understandable if you think it looks a bit similar.

Thankfully we are at least not a token but a real coin with no ICO and you are able to join into the fun Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I raised the issue once before but nobody got back to me. Don't you agree that the logo looks astonishingly similar to that of Snovio? I bet they had a close look at that logo at least Wink
Activity: 18
All of you are still using the Cli version or already moved to the new GUI wallet? Would love to get some input if you had any issues installing it.

And try to be as specific as you can in reporting your installation order so we can try to reproduce those errors.

Thanks in advance!
All of you are still using the Cli version or already moved to the new GUI wallet? Would love to get some input if you had any issues installing it.
Yeah under 100K transfers did also trick for me but sometimes I had to use 99K.
I having trouble withdrawing from crex 24 to my wallet it work yesterday?

Try withdraw max 100k at once.
Finally got it out had to do lots of random withdrawals hope they fix it. 
Activity: 61
I having trouble withdrawing from crex 24 to my wallet it work yesterday?

Try withdraw max 100k at once.
Jump to: