Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 105. (Read 87241 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Seems Project grows little by little
Its a good project fuck electroneum this coin is better

TBH all cryptonight coins have turned into hot turd lately for mining. CPU/GPU mineable + botnets makes them turn into turd after they go mainstream. ETN will be just like XMR in a few months, super low mining profitability since so much of the hashing power comes from Malware botnets taking a huge part of the reward from honest miners.
Evolution
Activity: 391
Merit: 105

TBH all cryptonight coins have turned into hot turd lately for mining. CPU/GPU mineable + botnets makes them turn into turd after they go mainstream. ETN will be just like XMR in a few months, super low mining profitability since so much of the hashing power comes from Malware botnets taking a huge part of the reward from honest miners.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This project looks very promising. I will be pointing my miners at it for a while. Keep up the good work Smiley

Go for it Smiley Network hash rate dropped, difficulty dropped, and pool earning increased quite substantially Smiley

For real
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
This project looks very promising. I will be pointing my miners at it for a while. Keep up the good work Smiley

Go for it Smiley Network hash rate dropped, difficulty dropped, and pool earning increased quite substantially Smiley
HASH (mining term) EESH (Edward ESHer.. my name)

never touched a drop of the devil's weed

Yeah explained like a true stoner
Get out of here you prick this is my coin back off
Activity: 6
Activity: 14
I had the same warning -> WARNING: no two valid StellitePulse DNS checkpoint records were received

I had that as well, but the daemon synced and then mining could be started normally.
Try waiting for it to fully sync.

Yes, that looks interesting.
HASH (mining term) EESH (Edward ESHer.. my name)

never touched a drop of the devil's weed

Anything mined into the address on the GUI wallet that was originally released, was mined on a wrong fork of the chain.

All those balances will be lost when the new wallet is released soon.

@ArkadiyDeliev is this true?
Hasheesh is just trolling again noting new

Just trolling the troll...  find me one other trolling post by me on this board ? No you can't can you Cheesy Cheesy

Godamm STONER Angry Angry Angry
Anything mined into the address on the GUI wallet that was originally released, was mined on a wrong fork of the chain.

Just trolling the troll...  find me one other trolling post by me on this board ? No you can't can you Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 126
Can't wait to see how you'll make the IPFS integration, good luck!

Activity: 2

What a bunch of noobs

The GUI wallet has always worked for me whats the problem
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
I am using Win 32-bit how do I download the wallet?
thank you
Jump to: