Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 121. (Read 87241 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
Anarchy
What kind of stupid nonsense is this?? "Stellite will take you to the moon faster than anyone else" Get that stupid crap out of the ANN page.

Done Grin

==
==

Hei, where can trade this coin, do you know market to exchange this coin??

At the moment of writing, you can only buy STL on http://braavos.cc
We are actively applying and working with exchanges, so a new listing should be announced sometime in February.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
What kind of stupid nonsense is this?? "Stellite will take you to the moon faster than anyone else" Get that stupid crap out of the ANN page.

Done Grin

==
==

Hei, where can trade this coin, do you know market to exchange this coin??
Activity: 391
Merit: 105

Done Grin

Sorry if I was being too harsh, projects with slogans like that can be seen as potential cash grabs. Thanks for the update. Looks much cleaner and professional that way.   Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
Anarchy

Done Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
For NVIDIA XMR STAK 2.2 works best for me. Its Using NVIDIA Cards and your CPU but you can start without CPU and i have quite a good Hasrate.

Anothe Thing:

Could someone tell me how exactly i restore my wallet. I have payments received (I checked with blockexplorer everything is correct) but the wallet shows me 0 Balance.
I have started the stellited,exe and everything followed the steps as described in Post #117 but it does not work for me.
What are the three seeds i have to provide??
Heeelp:/ Thx.

what is your hashrate for with Nvidia XRM stak 2.2?
Activity: 8
For NVIDIA XMR STAK 2.2 works best for me. Its Using NVIDIA Cards and your CPU but you can start without CPU and i have quite a good Hasrate.

Anothe Thing:

Could someone tell me how exactly i restore my wallet. I have payments received (I checked with blockexplorer everything is correct) but the wallet shows me 0 Balance.
I have started the stellited,exe and everything followed the steps as described in Post #117 but it does not work for me.
What are the three seeds i have to provide??
Heeelp:/ Thx.
Activity: 42
nice project, but how can use miner for nvidia cards?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
nice project and active dev on discord
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
great project! I wish good development!
Activity: 82
Everyone, please download v0.0.2a to fix not open, https://github.com/stellitecoin/Stellite-GUI/releases/tag/Stellite-GUI-v0.0.2a
It worked well for me!
This version also does not open, just showing up the task management process.

Same for me now
Activity: 68
here....Sebastian Green.
I saw that he was setting with another coin at the beginning of the year.
There are some other familiar pools.

Sub pool frequently causes problems.
please be careful.
Activity: 82
Nice project, I joined early and mined a load of coins, I am happy... but... remove that "Hacker" bit from your profile on the website (an perhaps use a better, less "bollywood" pic)

That all make you look a bit immature and amateur....

I have high hopes for this coin, hope you can shortly find (a number of different) exchange(s) for trading...

but right now... you need to look at your webpage, and make it more appealing for people viewing from the outside..

English translation reserved  Wink

and to launch a coin without GUI wallet? that's just a no!no! too Wink

GUI wallet has just been released! We don't need an English translation as all of our material is originally in English, but thank you for the offering.

Good call on the GUI  wallet. Seems to be working fine for me Smiley

Was joking about English translation.... But if you need someone to go through any release documents to proof read, let me know
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
What is going on with all the pools. They all have drastically different network hashrates...

Which pool I see them all around 1.80 MH/s same with the block explorer.

- Zan B

http://stl.pool.pilbeams.net/#

Is showing a network hashrate of less than half.

It's a pool misconfirguration I've seen that happen before and fixed it on a number of pools Smiley
Activity: 72
The 0.0.2 version of Windows GUI wallet doesn't start.
What is going on with all the pools. They all have drastically different network hashrates...

Which pool I see them all around 1.80 MH/s same with the block explorer.

- Zan B

http://stl.pool.pilbeams.net/#

Is showing a network hashrate of less than half.
AxT
Activity: 24
There are now two available Windows builds for the Stellite GUI if the first one doesn't work try the new build. Hopefully one will work for you. If not please report the issue on Discord.
https://github.com/stellitecoin/Stellite-GUI/releases/tag/Stellite-GUI-v0.0.2a

- Zan B

2a works for me, was wondering if there is an option to change the location where blockchain is downloaded ?
AxT
Activity: 24
Is it possible to change the path where blockchain data is saved ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Everyone, please download v0.0.2a to fix not open, https://github.com/stellitecoin/Stellite-GUI/releases/tag/Stellite-GUI-v0.0.2a
It worked well for me!
Jump to: