Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 14. (Read 87243 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Been an XTL supporter from the very beginning, not been checking out lately so often.
Have seen many folks complaining about prices and this post is to address them. These are my personal views and I'm NOT anyway connected o XTL other than being an early investor / supporter.

1. Is XTL dead ?

Ans: It is there for everyone to see. Just checkout the GitHub activity and discord. Moreover, they have released their own diff algo in a short span of time - which is not an easy task even for the most experienced crypto devs - and their network is very very stable. In fact, much more stable than many of the leading coins.

2. Why is the price so low at the moment ?

Ans: No one has any idea. If anyone knew the answer, would have been addressed already. But the same applies to every crypto coin out there. Nay, it applies to pretty much every product.

3. Why is there no marketing at all from XTL ?

Ans: The question has been asked to the Founder and lead devs multiple times by myself and several other community members and their answer has been consistently the same. That they will deliver the product first then do the marketing. While I do disagree with them at least to an extent, I appreciate their honesty and steadfast commitment even in the absence of clear revenue from XTL up until now. The point is, they seems to be least bothered about price and are confident in what they do. Rest is all speculation and sometimes FUD by certain vested interest groups as I understand.

4. Is the price going to go up ?

Ans: Again, no one knows. But all the ingredients required to be a long term success is there with XTL. Just see after the major tech are released. Again, these are my personal assumptions based on my experiences with variuos crypto coins over a period of 8 + years.

5. Do you have any suggestions ?

Ans: Yes, buy as much as possible. I bought XTL for 2-7 sats when BTC was $10K+. It is available  for about same price now and it is really a never again opportunity. Its a hidden gem.

Activity: 30
For everyone hungry for some information about progress of Stellite.

https://medium.com/@noreithe/stellite-monthly-update-july-2018-a5afbf4625c2
Your latest monthly report on progresses of Stellite presents lots of positive things on the current internal changes of the Stellite project.
I wish that the team can keep up all their good works up for as long period as possible.
Best regards,
Activity: 307
Great got more at 3 sats love it to drop to 1 sat Grin
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
Stellite still collapses  Angry
฿ 0.00000003

Heeey dev team, go go goo..

We don't decide the price that is something the market does.
Perhaps good moment to buy cheap ;-)
When someone sells a lot of coins he decide the price. Especially when we see so low demand and low trade volume. Do you like such a low price? What are you, guys, going to do? Or is it the end, time to sell pre-mine and release new shit coin?

I would prefer 1000 satoshi :-) We are doing what we do best develop and release the products when ready.
Just check out our github and you should know what we are doing.

Price related we are not going to do anything we are not developers who pump up there own coin to sell it high.
So my question will be more what are YOU guys going to do about the price? buy cheap , HODL, tell all your friends and family or complain on the forums.

Does anybody know what exactly you are doing? : ) Not so many people who make blind investment. Development is good but where is the promo and marketing? How will you attract new serious investors. How will you persuade them invest in your project. All we hear from you is silence.

We are not complain, we do not know if we really need your product. Does he have a future? You see that there is no activity here. No one complain if there is no one here. Tell us more.

Most activity is on the discord channel where you have 1 on 1 with Dev's if needed have you joined yet? or are you only browsing this forum for news?
https://discord.gg/PVseWKQ

Also dont forget to check out my twitter: https://twitter.com/Stellite_QA
Since today I also have access to the official stelllitecash twitter so will do more updates there.

Activity: 232
Merit: 11
฿ 0.00000003

When someone sells a lot of coins he decide the price. Especially when we see so low demand and low trade volume. Do you like such a low price? What are you, guys, going to do? Or is it the end, time to sell pre-mine and release new shit coin?

I would prefer 1000 satoshi :-) We are doing what we do best develop and release the products when ready.

Price related we are not going to do anything we are not developers who pump up there own coin to sell it high.
So my question will be more what are YOU guys going to do about the price? buy cheap , HODL, tell all your friends and family or complain on the forums.

Does anybody know what exactly you are doing? : ) Not so many people who make blind investment. Development is good but where is the promo and marketing? How will you attract new serious investors. How will you persuade them to invest in your project. All we hear from you is silence.

We are not complain, we do not know if we really need your product. Does it have a future? You see that there is no activity here. No one complain if there is no one here. Tell us more.
Is the team waiting on products to list on exchanges or waiting for the community to donate enough for exchange listings? They can release all they want but if it's only on tradeogre there will be no increase in price. They shouldn't sell the premine at 4 SATs, but the price isn't going anywhere but down on that exchange

We are not selling the premine and specially not at 4 sats so don't create any fake information ok.
฿ 0.00000003

Its so underrated and that sucks, if you check their github you'll realise that they are extremely active and making progress.
What Stellite project needs is serious and further promotion. I'm sure the world will fell in love with it just like me hehehe
and then we will all sing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvnYmWpD_T8

Good luck and keep up the great work devs  Kiss

P.S.
For everyone bitchin' around and crying over the price, i have to say to them to stay calm, patient, buy more and hodl...its a bear fucking market and that affects every single cryptocurrency. The quick rich thing doesnt exist, so be patient!

<3
Activity: 5
Its so underrated and that sucks, if you check their github you'll realise that they are extremely active and making progress.
What Stellite project needs is serious and further promotion. I'm sure the world will fell in love with it just like me hehehe
and then we will all sing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvnYmWpD_T8

Good luck and keep up the great work devs  Kiss

P.S.
For everyone bitchin' around and crying over the price, i have to say to them to stay calm, patient, buy more and hodl...its a bear fucking market and that affects every single cryptocurrency. The quick rich thing doesnt exist, so be patient!
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
฿ 0.00000003

Activity: 210
Is the team waiting on products to list on exchanges or waiting for the community to donate enough for exchange listings? They can release all they want but if it's only on tradeogre there will be no increase in price. They shouldn't sell the premine at 4 SATs, but the price isn't going anywhere but down on that exchange
Stellite still collapses  Angry
฿ 0.00000003

Activity: 14
Stellite still collapses  Angry
฿ 0.00000003

Hi its me Stellite_question and back from holiday.
hope you kept an eye out on our github? it has some changes regarding IPFS Zeronet and possible ledger support in the new updated code.

https://github.com/stellitecoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Everything sounds so radiant only on paper. Cloud mining retained all the same shortcomings as the hardware production of crypto-currency. You can not predict the course or the rate of increase in the complexity of the network.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Is the Stellite dead coin? Today is $0.00027 (฿ 0.00000004) Sad

What are your predictions? Huh
No no ...it's not dead ....the team it's working hard...
Stellite pay and new website on the way   Grin

Sounds promising.
Activity: 188
Can anyone explain what is the IPFS & ZeroNet & how it convert Stellite to a great project?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Anyone knows what's happening with the network hashrate, why did increase so much today?
Activity: 52
1000% agree! good vibrationssds
Pages:
Jump to: