Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 17. (Read 87205 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
XMRig on Windows (CPU) set up no problem at all (Version 2.6.2).

Question, though, does XMR-STAK on Linux support this coin ?

I already have XMR-STAK compiled on 29 machines doing XMR right now... would be easier if I could just change the configs. Thinking I will bring them on Monday... ~58 kH or so.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Any tips I should try in this case to get it work with Mac?
The "proper" way to run cryptowallets is inside clean virtual machines, with no other software installed, preferably one VM per wallet (and ideally those machines should only be able to access internet, and not any of the local network hosts). It's probably not the answer you're looking for, but that's how people usually do this when they don't want their coins stolen. My main desktop is running mac os as well, but I haven't ever used that machine to run any wallets so I don't know what kind of problems one might encounter there. I do know that a lot of coin devs can't even build mac os wallets themselves — just looking at the bounties they usually post in the beginning, there's very often "wallet for mac" there (not sure whether it was the case with stellite). So there's a good chance that a lot of mac os wallets out there are not well debugged at least, or even worse. Thus it's better to stick with windows or linux versions. You can get yourself a windows/linux virtual machine running in 15 minutes, plenty of options out there (I think mac os has some kind of native vm environment for windows called "parallels", although I've never used it myself, vmware is my main choice, but there's also virtualbox and more). For cryptonight cli wallets I usually use linux (ubuntu works just fine), but windows will do as well.

So that's the only tip I can give — run a linux/windows wallet in a virtual machine. It'll take some googling, of course, if you don't have any virtualization experience, but it's a useful skill to have.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Now I´ve deleted everything and re-downloaded the stellite wallet. Current issue is that now when I got the restored wallet open - the daemon does not start. Is only saying "Daemon failed to start" - "Please check your wallet and daemon log for errors. You can also try to start stellited manually.".

So what´s next? What should I do to get things working here?
I think most of the time the daemon fails to start because it's blocked by anti-malware software. What operating system are you using? If it's MS Windows, then add the daemon process to the exclusions list of Windows Defender. Or just temporarily disable Defender completely, just to see whether the daemon starts after that.

I´m on iOS with MacBook Pro. I had no issues to start the daemon in the first time I downloaded the wallet. I´ve tried to start the daemon with and without the firewall. Unfortunately no difference.
Any tips I should try in this case to get it work with Mac?
legendary
Now I´ve deleted everything and re-downloaded the stellite wallet. Current issue is that now when I got the restored wallet open - the daemon does not start. Is only saying "Daemon failed to start" - "Please check your wallet and daemon log for errors. You can also try to start stellited manually.".

I think most of the time the daemon fails to start because it's blocked by anti-malware software. What operating system are you using? If it's MS Windows, then add the daemon process to the exclusions list of Windows Defender. Or just temporarily disable Defender completely, just to see whether the daemon starts after that.
Hmm. If the tx was broadcasted and confirmed, and it was sent to the right address, then the only thing I can think of is to redownload the whole blockchain from scratch and re-sync the wallet (making sure you're using the latest version). Delete everything from your wallet folder except your actual wallet and .keys files (or even better delete those as well, but make sure you've got your seed word sequence so you can restore the wallet file), and delete the "lmdb" folder (if it's not inside your main wallet folder), then start syncing from block 0.

I´ll try that out. Let´s see if I got those missing coins to appear into my wallet. Thanks for the tips

Hmm. If the tx was broadcasted and confirmed, and it was sent to the right address, then the only thing I can think of is to redownload the whole blockchain from scratch and re-sync the wallet (making sure you're using the latest version). Delete everything from your wallet folder except your actual wallet and .keys files (or even better delete those as well, but make sure you've got your seed word sequence so you can restore the wallet file), and delete the "lmdb" folder (if it's not inside your main wallet folder), then start syncing from block 0.

I´ll try that out. Let´s see if I got those missing coins to appear into my wallet. Thanks for the tips
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Of course of course I understand that the team is working and trying to develop the project, but I would like to expand the popularity of the coin. And by the way, it would be nice to see the coins on the new exchanges.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hi all, did you already noticed some new updates on https://github.com/stellitecoin  ? #IPFS #ZeroNet ;-)

Ooh... Nice.

Kudos to you guys. Can not wait to see where Stellite will be by end of the year Smiley
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
Hi all, did you already noticed some new updates on https://github.com/stellitecoin  ? #IPFS #ZeroNet ;-)
Activity: 112
Activity: 10
What currency should i write in xmrSTAK when i put "stellie" i get rejected
Activity: 237
stellite.fairhash.org

Transparent stellite pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL
Activity: 13
https://stellite.almsoft.net

Payout threshold 1000 XTL
Denomination Unit: 1 XTL
Payment Interval: 10 minutes
Pool Fee: 1%

Dedicated Server
Can Directly Mining To Exchange (Integrated,paymentID and subaddress support)
Worker hash rate charts
Telegram worker and payment notification bot.
E-Mail Notification Of Miners Down and payments
Configurable minimal payout

legendary
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
I download the wallet, let it sync.
however, how long will it take to see my deposited coins appear in the wallet after mining pools sent my mining rewards to my windows wallet?
How many confirmations needed?
If your wallet is fully synced, you'll receive coins from the pool in 10-15 minutes. But it also depends on the pool. I get my reward very fast from the cryptoknight.cc . Like i said it's 10-15 minutes.

In previous versions of the stellite wallet 6 confirmations were required for the coins to be unlocked. The latest version does not display the number of confirmations.
I´ve been ensured that the withdrawal from Crex24 have been successful and confirmed.

Where I can ask help?
There's no way to get any help without providing the TX ID. Need to see the actual transaction on the blockchain first.

Here´s the tx id (https://explorer.stellite.cash/tx/bad338f87f840d38d3e888657eb2c72e2fb390d4b4476261f303c634e019a063/1).
Activity: 107
I download the wallet, let it sync.
however, how long will it take to see my deposited coins appear in the wallet after mining pools sent my mining rewards to my windows wallet?
How many confirmations needed?
Activity: 84
Hello, I see the Stellite coin trading in some exchanges. Are you going to hit another exchange soon? Thank you!
legendary
I´ve been ensured that the withdrawal from Crex24 have been successful and confirmed.

Where I can ask help?
There's no way to get any help without providing the TX ID. Need to see the actual transaction on the blockchain first.
Pages:
Jump to: