Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet - page 20. (Read 87243 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
do some one know what is "Delayed" wallet mean on the tradeogre exchange?
I asked this same question to tradeogre admin a few hours ago and he just replied that the stellite daemon was stuck syncing and he restarted it. So I guess it should be working soon.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
do some one know what is "Delayed" wallet mean on the tradeogre exchange?
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Has anyone Tweaked their configs for XMR STAK got get max h/s on the Nvidia 1060 GPU without having to OC the cards?
Activity: 27
miner on NVideo will work? who knows?
Activity: 27
the miner on Nvidia does not work
Activity: 334
Merit: 101

Great, Stellite is now available in Blockfolio
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
what is hashrate like on a 1050 ti?
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Can anyone pleas provide a non-expired link to the Stellite discord? Thanks.

https://discord.gg/8PhF342
Activity: 10
Can anyone pleas provide a non-expired link to the Stellite discord? Thanks.
Activity: 307
Activity: 9
Appreciate it, that is one great thing about the Stellite community - I have yet to come across any trolls or haters in the thread, everyone is generally excited about the project and super eager to help each other. I don't care if the coin ever "moons" i'll continue to mine for the community factor and for the network.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
They should be paid, mine have been after the fork.
Activity: 9
Quick question, what is the status of the coins that weren't yet paid out from the community pool? I have right at 80-90 xtl on the community pool that was just getting ready to finish the payout and decided to checkout he thread and saw the hardfork info. Will those coins automatically be forked or are they lost? I run a few low end cpu's on this coin atm so not a huge loss but was looking to see if it was worth switching over some of my gpu's as well when I found the fork post. Not on this thread often but I do skim it from time to time.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
That would take a long time, this is due to "daily miner", directly selling mined coins.
Activity: 5
These guys at XTL are on the ball when they do forks.  Man the price is sure to pump past ETN.

I honestly do agree about the price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
These guys at XTL are on the ball when they do forks.  Man the price is sure to pump past ETN.

Wouldn't that be great. Still some way from that yet. But if they continue the great work and build a bigger community, it is possible Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Activity: 140
This is just a question. What's the reason to switch to XMR like GUI wallet. I think the old one looked better and had a fluid response. It's just my opinion.
Activity: 36
The first time I see such a good and cool algorithm PoW: CryptoNight
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
What is the hashrate of R9 series (270/280/380) these days?
Same as gtx 1050ti

Which one? 280(x) or 380(x)?
Pages:
Jump to: