Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits - page 133. (Read 89630 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
The opening of the Callisto Network project is an important news for all stakeholders - investors, supporters and others interested. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I think this project is very promising, because it will use the built-in mechanisms of intellectual contracts to solve the problems of audit in its activities. As a result, everyone will be able to solve the problem of protecting their smart contract. Given the current price of the token, it is now very convenient to enter the project, since in the future, when the token will be released to other exchanges and with the popularity of the project's services, the price may increase. Personally, I believe in the project and the team, and I look forward to seeing the coin in the top 100 on coinmarketcap
protecting smart contract is a good idea of the project do you have now the flow chart of marketing? Coin to token have to fee to convert? In what exchanges exactly?
I agree with you, I also hope this project can run smoothly and success so that this project token can enter coinmarletcap
keep hardwork to dev and team
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I think this project is very promising, because it will use the built-in mechanisms of intellectual contracts to solve the problems of audit in its activities. As a result, everyone will be able to solve the problem of protecting their smart contract. Given the current price of the token, it is now very convenient to enter the project, since in the future, when the token will be released to other exchanges and with the popularity of the project's services, the price may increase. Personally, I believe in the project and the team, and I look forward to seeing the coin in the top 100 on coinmarketcap
protecting smart contract is a good idea of the project do you have now the flow chart of marketing? Coin to token have to fee to convert? In what exchanges exactly?
Activity: 378
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Callisto Network  is also in Telegram, if someone does not know.) There you will receive information faster. Get the latest and real-time updates from #CLO community. Come https://t.me/CallistoNet

It have Discord channel also. You can chat with developer and ask technical question. First release news about Callisto are on discord.

Join at https://discord.gg/fGdPSA2
Oh, thank you friend. The more channels of information, the more useful to us. #CLO project unusual.
Activity: 434
I wish good luck to Callisto project! It has high rating and this is really cool!
Callisto will definitely achieve their target and goal. Having a good team will give a best result to continue the project. Its worth to invest and hoping to gain more investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I hope this plan grows well and ideally! Irreproachable website, unbiased design, riveting vision!
Yes we wish for the best for Callisto Network and let us all help each other to spread to this world how really great CLO is all of their projects and visions and how they will contribute a lot in the world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Callisto Network  is also in Telegram, if someone does not know.) There you will receive information faster. Get the latest and real-time updates from #CLO community. Come https://t.me/CallistoNet

It have Discord channel also. You can chat with developer and ask technical question. First release news about Callisto are on discord.

Join at https://discord.gg/fGdPSA2
Yes you are right with that thank you for sharing Callisto network team are very accommodating when you have questions just go ask for these channels also their social media account are really nice also. Hope for the best and all of your project will be successful CLO Team. Goodluck.
I wish good luck to Casper API project! It has high rating and this is really cool!
i am sorry sir maybe you are in the wrong post this is not about the Casper here,but if you have time take a look what is Callisto network or be part of our ico.
I`m sorry I was wrong, it is just misspelling((( Stupid misspelling((((
its ok nobody Is perfect in this world why you shouldn't try to take a look about Callisto this already listed and more people are trusted about this project.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 125
I wish good luck to Casper API project! It has high rating and this is really cool!
i am sorry sir maybe you are in the wrong post this is not about the Casper here,but if you have time take a look what is Callisto network or be part of our ico.
I`m sorry I was wrong, it is just misspelling((( Stupid misspelling((((
Activity: 434
Callisto Network  is also in Telegram, if someone does not know.) There you will receive information faster. Get the latest and real-time updates from #CLO community. Come https://t.me/CallistoNet
All ICO and projects with their own telegram account. You just have to join to be involve in the community. Better also to read the whitepaper wherein you will fully understand about Callisto.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 125
I wish good luck to Callisto project! It has high rating and this is really cool!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
The project have a really useful idea. So i think there could be some problems with the so small team. Will you increase your team if there will be an opportunity?
Activity: 178
so can we do anything with our fucking coins yet?
can't even sell them for a decent price.

You buy it when more than 700 satoshi or a miner? If you buy it at that price, this is crypto world, even btc drop more than 60% from its all time high. Patient is the key, wait until cold stacking implementation, big chance the price will going up.

If you are miner, even with current price, it is still profitable.
if you have something problem about that you can join there telegram to open up what you want to know and about the selling of the coin
@CallistoNet
Activity: 15
#Callisto Network should exchange on HitBtc many known to. ít will soon go to moon
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Very great and nice vision of Callisto Network their team really wants to provide more security network due to their smart contract ecosystem. Also their cold staking are really great and I really want to participate on it. Hope for the success of Callisto Network. ETC and CLO to the moon! Goodluck everyone.
They think that the main problem of Ethereum smart contracts is the lack of tools to make them secure that's why Callisto Network want to solve this problem and help a lot of people to have a secure and safe smart contract.
when say ethereum smart contract everybody used even they know there have some problem that's why the technology is getting advance to solve all those past problems Callisto network team experience that kind of problem so they create this hoping for the team not stop to make this project upgrade and solve all coming problem.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Your website looks perfect especially Calisto stats, you can see how it creates new nodes and blocks right on the site in live time manner
Callisto Network will become great for sure.
It will be the second Ethereum Classic.
It might help early investors become richer a bit.
Yes you are right with ETC is really great a sad to say only few people really see ETC potential and right now also CLO but I hope in the near future a lot of people will see the true potential of CLO how really great this coin is and how they will contribute a lot in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Goodluck Callisto Team.
Jump to: