Author

Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits - page 135. (Read 89630 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
when to wait for new exchanges?
Hitbtc is coming very soon!

We are all waiting for this.
There a large number of traders, there will be good demand.
I'm wondering how the falling market will affect your coin's trading. I've seen that the last time the market fell, some coins on the stock exchanges were up 20% when everything else was falling.
everything is happening in the market have time in up and down but trusted about this project believe it's going to high more investor come look for the 100% of security and its come to many market target is on top 10 exchanges.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Good day, fellows!
The project will be useful!
Mindful logo, outstanding website, a rather interesting approach!
Activity: 186
Merit: 10

I'm wondering how the falling market will affect your coin's trading. I've seen that the last time the market fell, some coins on the stock exchanges were up 20% when everything else was falling.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Did you know that there are extra cold stake reward on first 3 month after 1st hardfork on 11 November?

Callisto give extra reward for cold stacker, extra 45 million (total 65 million) callisto reward on November, and extra 15 million (total 35 million) callisto reward on December and January. Testnet will launch soon. Grab the profit Smiley

For cold stake calculator : https://mining.alekseirubin.com/clostaking/
About callisto cold stacking : https://news.callisto.network/callisto-network-cold-staking-protocol/

PS : Do not send any callisto to any address that stated they do callisto cold stacking, cold stacking will available at November 11. You don't need to transfer your callisto. Keep your callisto on your Classic Ether Wallet, and click stacking. that is all you need to do. No need to send coin or give private key.
Thanks you so much for this amazing information and heads up for everyone here. I will look into this because I am looking forward about their cold staking of CLO. Will do some deep search about on it because I really feel it will so much profitable especially right now Callisto team doing their best to make sure all of their project will be successful.
Activity: 294
Very great and nice vision of Callisto Network their team really wants to provide more security network due to their smart contract ecosystem. Also their cold staking are really great and I really want to participate on it. Hope for the success of Callisto Network. ETC and CLO to the moon! Goodluck everyone.
Callisto will resolve the current problem of every crypto users. Because the main goal of the project is to improve the security of the Ethereum Classic and Callisto ecosystem by providing free security audits for smart-contract developers.

Yes you are right with that and that's one of the big reason why Callisto will be very huge in the near future once all of their projects are complete because nowadays here in cryptocurrency security is always number one question and Callisto team will provide a resolution for that. Let's give them a time and continue to support them. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Hello everyone, where at the moment I can buy Callisto, advise the NORMAL exchange. Just in March, I did not have time to buy etc, and therefore I did not get hardfork.

https://stocks.exchange/trade/CLO/BTC
https://bitebtc.com/trade/clo_btc
https://www.simpleswap.io/
https://www.ooobtc.com/trading?coin=clo¤t=btc

but the first one has the best volume, so
Activity: 62
Hello everyone, where at the moment I can buy Callisto, advise the NORMAL exchange. Just in March, I did not have time to buy etc, and therefore I did not get hardfork.

Stocks.exchange is the best exchange so far
Activity: 434
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
great, hitbtc has some good volume therefor trading of a new coin will be grate, but they have huge fees, especially when withdrawing in alticoins, so as we get this, we should think of anthers too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111

tio
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
tio
I think Callisto is a very underrated project and as soon as more people understand the tech behind the project
they will be more interested to get involved! im only a small time miner but have been mining CLO since the launch
and i know ill be holding my coins for the long term!  Smiley

Im completely agree with you! I'm mining CLO as you, from the first day since the main net launched, wanna hold them and try Cold Staking!
tio
Would you like to know what is the difference between Cold Satking and Masternodes? Yes?! Here you go:
https://news.callisto.network/cold-staking-vs-masternodes-whats-the-difference
Activity: 178
Guys, how do you wallet ClassicEtherWallet (CEW)? Who registered, tried? Or for the CLO anyone can?

Still confused with the question. But try to answer, I use classic ether wallet for my callisto. On CEW, change the network to "Callisto Network" on top right corner. Put your wallet address and you can see your Callisto.
Currently, CEW was the only wallet that support Cold Stacking.
Activity: 178
Did you know that there are extra cold stake reward on first 3 month after 1st hardfork on 11 November?

Callisto give extra reward for cold stacker, extra 45 million (total 65 million) callisto reward on November, and extra 15 million (total 35 million) callisto reward on December and January. Testnet will launch soon. Grab the profit Smiley

For cold stake calculator : https://mining.alekseirubin.com/clostaking/
About callisto cold stacking : https://news.callisto.network/callisto-network-cold-staking-protocol/

PS : Do not send any callisto to any address that stated they do callisto cold stacking, cold stacking will available at November 11. You don't need to transfer your callisto. Keep your callisto on your Classic Ether Wallet, and click stacking. that is all you need to do. No need to send coin or give private key.
Activity: 434
Very great and nice vision of Callisto Network their team really wants to provide more security network due to their smart contract ecosystem. Also their cold staking are really great and I really want to participate on it. Hope for the success of Callisto Network. ETC and CLO to the moon! Goodluck everyone.
Callisto will resolve the current problem of every crypto users. Because the main goal of the project is to improve the security of the Ethereum Classic and Callisto ecosystem by providing free security audits for smart-contract developers.
Activity: 294
I started reading whitepaper today. It looks like a really great project. I'm a miner. I have been working for CLO since the day of mainnet started. I hope that the project will be the best winner of the year 2018.
Well that is very good to hear because for sure you read their amazing technology and also about their upcoming cold staking coin which gives me curiosity because you don't have always online for the staking and I hope more people will share ideas how it works because I really want to stake CLO because for sure it will give me more profit that any other coins that have staking.
Is there working exchange that I can move my coins to?
I think so. The main features of Callisto securely storing an archive of security audit reports. Nowadays, a lot of cases I've heard that hacking in the wallet is increasing. We are hoping that using Callisto, we can prevent those cases.
Smart contract ecosystem of Callisto Network will provide more security which will able to avoid hackings on their platform not all coins can provide a technology like that which are really amazing around Ethereum platform. For sure Callisto will be really huge in near future and can't wait for that to happen.
Activity: 6
I think Callisto is a very underrated project and as soon as more people understand the tech behind the project
they will be more interested to get involved! im only a small time miner but have been mining CLO since the launch
and i know ill be holding my coins for the long term!  Smiley
CLO Testnet 3.0 on CEW will be ready soon for Cold Staking simulation, stay tune!!!

Wow! This is very cool thank you so much for sharing because I really got curious about their cold staking because you need always online for the staking. I really want to participate on it that's why right now I will do my own search about this one because I really believe in Callisto because this coin in the near future it will be really huge.
Jump to: