Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoW][CryptoNight-Modified][CPU-No-Pool][Updated Height 35000][SHG]ShangV2 - page 8. (Read 9152 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
there are two pools now and diff is high. not sure solo is still good choice.

You can open daemon, then wallet-cli, type start_mining to solo mining

hello is there any guide for solo mining , and binaries for solo mining on windows x64?
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
hello is there any guide for solo mining , and binaries for solo mining on windows x64?
Activity: 191
i don't see anything on twitter, so how can i retweet?

You can check again their Twitter, I have already accessed it and everything is ok
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, I am the other dev.
Deeply sorry about the delay. As we started with forknote/bytecoin, our blockchain had several issues that we can't fix.
We decided to move forward to Monero codebase.
Now the updated Shang2.0 is ready.
You can read the first thread to submit the exchange form.

Thanks a lot for supporting and understanding.

Hello, is your twitter campaign still receive the new registration? If yes, can you give me the link?
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Shang 2.0 Pool

URL: https://shg2.luckypool.io
Port: 4477, 4488, 4499
Fee: 1%
Payment every minute (min payout is 2 SHG)

Already have blocks & payments verified

Sorry again about the Shang1.0 Chain failure.
The GUI wallet is still under programming and compilation, thanks for your understanding.
The other dev went back China. His VPN is not working. He will be back next Tuesday.

The new 2.0 pool is ready: Enjoy mining, and your old coins can be exchanged from the link in front page.

Shang2.0 pool:
https://supportshg.com/  (credit: bomb-on)
0.5% fee
Hello everyone, I am the other dev.
Deeply sorry about the delay. As we started with forknote/bytecoin, our blockchain had several issues that we can't fix.
We decided to move forward to Monero codebase.
Now the updated Shang2.0 is ready.
You can read the first thread to submit the exchange form.

Thanks a lot for supporting and understanding.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Tried both Gui Windows 32 and 64. At my laptop it gives an error stating the wallet is already running. On my desktop just nothing happens. Help please.

If it says it is already running: it is already running! So it works, just don't try to start another instance. Check your taskmanager to see if Shang.exe is running.
Activity: 65
Tried both Gui Windows 32 and 64. At my laptop it gives an error stating the wallet is already running. On my desktop just nothing happens. Help please.
Activity: 349
can not enable wallet win32-gui
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi guys. When are you planning to list your coin at exchanges and what price are you expecting for?
Q2 2018
Block explorers
Linux GUI wallet
Official Website
Faucet
Forum
Available Exchanges

Q3 2018
White Paper
More Exchanges
iOS wallet
Android wallet

I saw and read this, but roadmap is not equal to reality: circumstances you know? and what about price? you are dev or why are you answering?
Do you really think dev can said "Ok, we've wrote roadmap, but we lied, exchanges will be @ Q3"? Exchanges & price depends on community. More interest = more exchanges, higher price.

It's strange that the developer does not appear ...
Activity: 73
Hi guys. When are you planning to list your coin at exchanges and what price are you expecting for?
Q2 2018
Block explorers
Linux GUI wallet
Official Website
Faucet
Forum
Available Exchanges

Q3 2018
White Paper
More Exchanges
iOS wallet
Android wallet

I saw and read this, but roadmap is not equal to reality: circumstances you know? and what about price? you are dev or why are you answering?
Do you really think dev can said "Ok, we've wrote roadmap, but we lied, exchanges will be @ Q3"? Exchanges & price depends on community. More interest = more exchanges, higher price.
Activity: 148
I'm glad that there are more and more new projects
Activity: 141
Q2 2018
Block explorers
Linux GUI wallet
Official Website
Faucet
Forum
Available Exchanges

Q3 2018
White Paper
More Exchanges
iOS wallet
Android wallet

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Dev is it still possible to join the airdrop or has it closed? I see the spreadsheet hasn't been updated on 24th. If it is too late do you have an idea when the next airdrop would be?
Activity: 208
Looks really decent. Too bad i missed first airdrop. Hope there will be another one soon Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Reserved for italian translation, plus I'm in!!
Activity: 73
Q2 2018
Block explorers
Linux GUI wallet
Official Website
Faucet
Forum
Available Exchanges

Q3 2018
White Paper
More Exchanges
iOS wallet
Android wallet
Activity: 141
Pages:
Jump to: